Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My new objective in life

vicman

hey, vic, a tad :otopic: , but i saw the rainbow ones in the supermarket the other day... i think i'll get them next time i go shopping :D !

p.s. how do you post a picture without it having to be opened as an attachment :mad: ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rainbow vanilla wafers? damn, they start with green and yellow ketchup and now all of a sudden we have this explosion of color everywhere.

to attach a pic, if its on some web site you have to put %7Boption%7D ----the link to where th epic is ---- %7Boption%7D and put a "/" before the last "img" inside the semicolons.

if its on your "c" drive you have to upload it somewhere and then do the same thing.

the beans and bran? i though i'd go an a health food fix for a couple of days, 'cause we all need at lea 35g of daily fiber

gotsta say that i'm getting frustrated on pop-tarts' availability; what's up with the omnipresence of strawberry and the sudden rarity of blueberry? and i'm wondering, vic, if i can't find blueberry, how are you gonna find cookies 'n' cream and the other weird-ass flavors :eek::worry: ?

i had bluberry poptarts a couple of months ago. maybe the flavour isnt that popular in the west coast or something, but i normally find it most supermarkets in the area here.

hmmm..well if i cant fiund some non-traditional poptart flavours then i think i'll just have to order them though net grocer or something :idea:

thats the only thing that i can think of.

Originally posted by vicman

hmmm..well if i cant fiund some non-traditional poptart flavours then i think i'll just have to order them though net grocer or something :idea:

thats the only thing that i can think of.

that's dedication :aright: !

o - i wanted to report that the keebler rainbow vanilla wafers kick some serious ass!!!!!!! i don't know if it's because i was just eating nabisco reduced fat nilla wafers and these just rock by comparison, but i think the colors may have something to do with it, too :shades: .

i was at a red light this morning, with a nabisco reduced fat nilla wafer in my mouth (i finished the rainbow ones - mmmmmmmm...), and i started spacing out. i started envisioning people on the left side of a long table in what looked like a wine cellar at a winery that offers tastings to the public: concrete walls, low ceiling, those lamps that hang low and close to the table. i dunno, i haven't been to fancy-schmancy ones myself, just went to a little one with my parents once when i was a kid at a teeny winery in nj.

but here's what was so damn cool: instead of wine, there were people tasting pop-tarts. little bites, making serious faces and funny smacking noises while looking up towards the ceiling. the only difference between this and a wine tasting being that these people weren't spitting out their samples :) . everyone was taking notes, then moving down the line and around the table, no one saying a word. "wow," i thought, "how cool would that be?" and as my light turned green and i waited to turn left on to the two-way street, i cursed the assholes who didn't put their signals on to show that they were turning right, thus wasting my time.

"nice signal, asshole," i said to myself, as i do every morning. ah, now my day was getting back to normal. too bad.

but back to the more important topic at hand. vic - how goes the research, or have you been slacking :nono: ?

my research has shown that the most popular pop tarts in l.a. supermarkets are the strawberry and brown sugar cinnamon, neither of which appeals to me. have you tried the latter, though? brown sugar is just so intense sometimes, and i bet they don't even use real brown sugar - just some kind of weird flavoring - so it has the potential to be really nahrshty. get back to me on this one, and pronto (snap, snap) :tongue: .

i tried the brown sugar cinnamon with frosting and found it to sweet, i really think its the frosting that makes it go past my "sweet-o-meter"...i dont even want to think about the stuff they put in those pop tarts, i mean if they dont even use real sugar or shortenning, it just makes you wonde what the hell your putting your body...makes me start to think in greatly cleaning up my diet considering how much nasty stuff has gone into it in my 27 years of existance...maybe i need a stomach cleansing :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by digital7

Vicman has been spending his time harassing us on the Miami board.

:nono:

get back to work son!

:)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah, ive been seriously slacking on this reserach, i guess i have to ask for more fundage :D

yeah, ive been seriously slacking on this reserach, i guess i have to ask for more fundage :D

I could mail ya some sample's of flavors that are hard to get out where you are.

All in the name of Science :cool:

ps... You'll know why the green pop tarts are green :smoke:

just as long as it dosen't consist of any more of those horrid S'mores pop tarts! :eek:

btw, how do you plan on getting proper funding for your research? .. any realistic chance on getting a sponsor? :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

I could mail ya some sample's of flavors that are hard to get out where you are.

All in the name of Science :cool:

ps... You'll know why the green pop tarts are green :smoke:

:laugh: :laugh:

fed-ex 'em, shouldnt take to long for them to get to DC from NYC

Originally posted by digital7

just as long as it dosen't consist of any more of those horrid S'mores pop tarts! :eek:

btw, how do you plan on getting proper funding for your research? .. any realistic chance on getting a sponsor? :D

yeah, those smores one are pretty darn nasty, must be the marshmellow fluff in 'em :yuck:

on the fundage, hmm...i was thinking writting up a proposal and submitting it to federal agencies here in DC, like Nat. Institutes of Health, Dept. of Health and Human Services..i was thinking that 3.9 million should be good to get things started :D

yeah, those smores one are pretty darn nasty, must be the marshmellow fluff in 'em :yuck:

on the fundage, hmm...i was thinking writting up a proposal and submitting it to federal agencies here in DC, like Nat. Institutes of Health, Dept. of Health and Human Services..i was thinking that 3.9 million should be good to get things started :D

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: .. why are you aiming so low? :D