Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My new objective in life

vicman

i've been getting used to supermarkets only having two kinds of pop-tarts. today, though, i went to one that carries thirteen varieties, and a box with frosted brown sugar and frosted strawberry in one. i stood and gawked for a little while :eek::aright: ; if only it didn't hurt to eat sugar. damn these painful cavities :( ...

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by weyes

update:

hey, vic - did you realize a lot of the varieties now come in low-fat versions??????

yeah, but typically the lower fat versions of anything are higher in sugar so i just stick with the regular ones. fat makes things taste better :D

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, but typically the lower fat versions of anything are higher in sugar so i just stick with the regular ones. fat makes things taste better :D

Very True ;)

screw the low fat version...I had me some apple cinnamon with a glass of whole milk last night. And if any of you ever came over to my mushroom, i'd treat you the same :aright:

i like a lot of lower-fat versions of things better, though maybe it's 'cause they're what i've grown accustomed to. ice cream is just gross to me now; too rich. it's gotta be frozen yogurt. and i always say, "bring on the sugar :drunk: !"

o, and vic, have you had general mills' raisin nut bran? that shit is the bomb..........

does anyone remember suddenly s'mores? they were thick graham cracker/milk chocolate/marshmallow sandwiches that were meant to be put in the microwave till the marshmallows inflated and the chocolate got gooey. there was a good amount of chocolate, and everything stayed together. soooooo good :D . i don't know who made them (nabisco?), but it was when i was a kid. i wish they were still around :( .