Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question fo tha ladies(g-spot or clit)

wisdom

one of them other posts got me thinkin...what gives you girls a better O...ahm"clitoral stimulation"or working tha G-spot(not both at once...while that may be best it ain't gonna answer mah question)

come

enlighten me

whats your favorite part of a slice of pizza??? there is none... because each ingredient alone sucks... however once all are together then you got yourself a delicious treat... same with clits, and g spots and vulvas etc... you have to run the entire gamut or else youll find yourself falling short everytime...

no no no... i dont mean all at one time... im not trying to make the girl go into sensory overload... but i mean pleasure all parts... the key to feeling satisfaction is making sure all the nerve endings get touched and blah... at least imo.. but i guess you know better since youre a woman... but if im barking up the wrong tree... can you redirect me to the right one?

i'm a clit girl all the way. i have yet to find a guy (though i have very little experience) who understands where or what it is. i kept directing my last bf's attention to it, but he didn't seem to be getting the message :hey::( . it was only first with my help, and then towards the end of our relationship that it all started working out ;) .

hmmm... can't speak for most men, but my sex life needs some major changes, 'cause i've never had an orgasm from regular ol' penile/vaginal sex (don't know any other way to describe that...) and the guys in my past have mostly had a "me first" attitude, when i wasn't lucky enough to even get the "let's go at this mutually," attitude. and when the guys had come, why should they have bothered with me? sigh.

i can say, however, that the best night of my sex life was last valentine's day, when i spoke up and told my bf that he had never made me come. he had me waiting for him all day and almost the whole night, when i got the day off of work just for v-day and everything just 'cause he was being an asshole. and he was always pressuring me into sex when i didn't want to have sex throughout our whole relationship (which i stood for for too long), so i figured that night was major payback time. anyway, he worked really hard at it (imagine my surprise...!) and made me come 5 times :spin2: . and i didn't give him a thing that night. it doesn't come close to making up for all of the bad things he did to me, but it's a night to remember ;) .

am i the only one that found it disturbing to be compared to making a pizza??? lol...;)

seriously though...I haven't had an orgasm...and whenever a guy has attempted he's gone straight for my clit. I'm not saying it dosen't feel good...but after awhile it starts to feel like someone who's tickling you and just won't stop. I agree with Marko when he says to work a few more of the "ingredients"...it's good to evenly distribute...

...but I still think communication is key. You don't have to verbally direct, cause sometimes that can feel awkward....a moan, or "oh yeah baby" will let your man know you're enjoying it!

thanks for the love, cintron :) .

Originally posted by dgmodel

... bottom line is this for me... if the girl doesnt bust neither do i...

and it's nice to know that some guy out there cares about someone other than himself :) !

I've only had two g-spot orgasms, both, in fact, only within the past 2 months or so... the first one was phenomenal, the second one was ok... so as far as the feeling goes, I guess either one is fine, but as far as actually getting there... it's waaaay easier with the clit...