Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4th of JULY, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

what are the plans for thursday?? or this weekend in general. i might get ankle surgery, but i doubt it, i would if i planed it better, but no time is left now.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I'll be at Trust on Thursday and Revaluation on Friday. I might go to Buzz afterwards. Dieselboy in the mainroom? *shudder* If I go, I will be arriving after he's done! blech!

Whoa. WTF? Dieselboy in the main room? And I just checked Buzz and Luke Brancaccio is now off the list. What the hell is this all about? I'm so confused. :confused:

Originally posted by therunner

I think I will stay home friday night. This weekend took a toll on both my body and wallet. And since I have to work sat and sun, it will be a good weekend to do nothing.

No, your coming out friday. nough said

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Whoa. WTF? Dieselboy in the main room? And I just checked Buzz and Luke Brancaccio is now off the list. What the hell is this all about? I'm so confused. :confused:

yeah, it sucks monkey balls, dieselboy sucks ass

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yay! i just found out I don't have to come in to the office on Friday July 5! Thank goodness!

:D

Blech, i do. :( But i want to go to Misstress Barbara on Thursday, anyway- it won't hurt to be tired for one day! and she is my favorite. Does anyone happen to know what time she's going on that night?

I'm going to answer my own question. I emailed Kleen for set times, and they got back to me very promptly! Here they are, in case anyone else cares:

Not confirmed, but approximate.

Mainroom

9:00 - 10:30 - Sun

10:30 - 12:00 - Sinestro

12:00 - 2:00 - Misstress Barbara

Bassment

9:00 - 10:30 - Kai

10:30 - 12:00 - Newsense

12:00 - 2:00 - Lynx

Thanks,

Michael Maxim

:D meg

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

yeah, it sucks monkey balls, dieselboy sucks ass

deiselboy used to be the man, back in 99. if only he would get rid of those fucking MC's . that is bringing him down. deisel if you're out there DITCH THE FUCKING MC'S THEY SUCK ASS. I FUCKING HAVE LIKE 4 OF YOUR CDS AND EVER SINCE I SAW YOU LIVE I CANT STAND BEING IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING MC'S. THEY RUIN YOUR MUSIC DUDE. for real for real.

Originally posted by wideskies

bwaAHAAaaa.. eeeh.

i can't get over the fact Baltimore shut down at 2 AM...

but i'll be @ Trust on Thursday, hopefully, and Buzz Friday.

Almost everywhere in the US shuts down at 2.

Originally posted by therunner

I don't think so. I might go somewhere like a movie theater. I really want to see Minority Report.

You want to see a miority report...? Stop by the INS office thursday morning and fuggin out to trust later that night.