Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hmmm,bag of weed is now cheaper than cigs?!?

Yeah, it's getting to be funny already with the price of cigs going up . . . It soon will be more difficult to aquire a pack of cigs then it will be to get a nickel bag:laugh: and it makes the smokers so :mad: it's just so funny i think. They said they raised prices on cigs to get people to stop smoking:laugh: STOP SMOKING? who are they kidding:rolleyes: People would pay anything if they are already hooked, they would kill for the dam things. The government cares nothing for the people as a whole, it's just so amusing to me though. Another year from now a pack will probally cost close to $10.00!!!! So for all you smokers out there . . . to Fuckin bad:laugh:

Stone.

Originally posted by kidnyce

nick bags were some ol skoo shiet...junior high skoo where everyone threw down a dollar and we all got lifted hahaha

nawwww, for me it was 4th grade.

Ms. Peters never saw it coming. We would all take our fiddy-cent allowance from the week (cy couldn't, he was saving for a new front tooth that maxine had punched out), and throw in for a nickel bag. She was always curious why me, rico, stephan, nikki, boo, and randall were so :goofy:

Oh, those were the days. I used to put weed as my number 1 on santa's wish list :D

Well smack my ass and call me tastyt....:)

I just went to the store and the group of lil thugs that congregate in front just showed me nickle bags that they are selling. They were some fat bags but the weed looked and smelled like hamster tank bedding. Not to mention the smell of the blunt they were smoking..shit smelled like burnt popcorn

poor kids

:(

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Well smack my ass and call me tastyt....:)

I just went to the store and the group of lil thugs that congregate in front just showed me nickle bags that they are selling. They were some fat bags but the weed looked and smelled like hamster tank bedding. Not to mention the smell of the blunt they were smoking..shit smelled like burnt popcorn

poor kids

:laugh::rofl::lol3:

:spank:

:D

~~~ iget cigarettes for $1.50 :tongue: and there are still nickel spots in my neighborhood (i remember 5-6 years ago we had trey bags:eek: )....

yesterday my friend sold this kid a dime in exchange for $5 and a pack of newports..........now thats sickk:( :smoke: