Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got a huge problem wit Ecstasy

Originally posted by daillestmattyg

ive hit up roxy 3 weeks striaght and factory this friday at the first roxy i dropped 5 the next 10 n the next 11 wat should i expect for factory on fri?

Daillesmattyg...are you asking how many pills we think you should drop @ SF on Fri??? Fuck it...as many as you need.

Originally posted by djsquillz

Daillesmattyg...are you asking how many pills we think you should drop @ SF on Fri??? Fuck it...as many as you need.

Yeah . .. dude, you should take like 20 of them, I don't think it's ever been done before, you would have such a great time though. . . that is if you don't die.:blown:

Stone.(REMINDING YOU NEVER TO DO DRUGS) . . you have?... can I have some then?

:idea:

ive hit up roxy 3 weeks striaght and factory this friday at the first roxy i dropped 5 the next 10 n the next 11 wat should i expect for factory on fri?

. . . dude, you're either A) Exceptionally Depressed, B) Rock fucking stupid or C) Getting the worst pills manufactured in the history of man . . .

I took e at home for the first time(at home that is) I felt it did not have the same effect as if I took it at a club. maybe it was that I wasn't as heated up, dancing and what not, but I would never take it outside a club again. ANYONE ELSE have a similar experience????

Stone.:eek:

Originally posted by howardstone

I took e at home for the first time(at home that is) I felt it did not have the same effect as if I took it at a club. maybe it was that I wasn't as heated up, dancing and what not, but I would never take it outside a club again. ANYONE ELSE have a similar experience????

Stone.:eek:

I don't do it anymore, but when I did, it was horrible when I did it alone. I just wanted out!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . dude, you're either A) Exceptionally Depressed, B) Rock fucking stupid or C) Getting the worst pills manufactured in the history of man . . .

WERD........... Seriously. WHat are you retared why woud you ever do that to yourself. Not to say I don't dabble but gesus............. DRUGS ARE NOT THAT COOL MY FREIND

drugs rule :aright:

you should just keep increasing each week until :blown:

once u get up to like 50 maybe you should move to something else like heroin :laugh:

Agreed, Also he could be getting good pills but trying to stretch the party nights out a little too long and still dosing way into the afternoon of the next day.

I have a question for Mr Pillmonster. How many do you drop at one time? Caue if you drop two and then drop another two every hour, that means that your last dose was at 4am. Which should be more than enough to fuck up a small elephant and should keep you going til at least 9-10am. but if you are dropping halves all night like one every four hours and trying to keep the party going until late the next night, well you are wasting, actually you are wasting if you take 10 in a night.

And what kind of job do you have to where you can afford to drop 10 pills a night every weekend?

Stop for a couple weeks. Let your body build up. MODERATION IS THE KEY TO HAPPINESS!! Me I believe in excessive moderation. Don't drop one or two every weekend, and you will be able to drop three once a month and lose your fucking mind.

Hmm, spending over $200 a week on ecstacy for personal use is more than normal...........where do you steal the money to do this......you should just buy $200 worth of sheets of acid every week and take them.......

you wont be as depressed, i promise!!!!!!

Listen....

I had gone up to 7 a night but realized that it was just a waste of money. In a club you think you're comming down from the roll, but you're actually not.

Just try to hold off taking another pill till you REALLY need another one. By experience if you do this your roll will actually come back up.

I gave this theory a shot and now can dance upto 8 hours with only 2-3 pills.

If you can, just take 1 pill and try to find some k. K really brings the roll back.

Besides being a waste of money you could really get hurt. Try to cut down man.

Good so I'm not the only one that thought this:tongue:

When you start coming down:

notice that the number of activated serotonin receptors has been reduced because there is less serotonin in the synapse. This means you should be starting to feel somewhat normal again. Also, the uptake pumps are still removing serotonin from the synapse, as usual, and MAO is still doing its job breaking it down. Notice that the dopamine levels in the synapse haven't lowered as much as the serotonin. This is because dopamine replenishes itself much more quickly than serotonin. Notice also that there is a lot less serotonin in your vesicles, and this is mainly why you come down. Simply put, there's no more serotonin left to be released. The MDMA may still be around trying to make your vesicles release more, but there isn't enough there. In about four hours, Ecstasy has used up most of your serotonin.

You could take more Ecstasy at this point, which a lot of people do. However, this usually doesn't work. You can't just take more ecstasy to regain the ecstasy feeling. Why? Because the ecstasy feeling is really a "serotonin feeling" and you currently don't have enough serotonin left. (It takes time for your brain to build up more, which we will be discussing soon.) Of course, if you took a lower-than-normal dose, you may not have released most of your serotonin, in which case you may feel the effects come on again if you take more. However, you cannot keep doing this repeatedly all night long. There will come a point (sooner rather than later) when you have depleted your serotonin levels so much that taking more Ecstasy will not work.

feg :blown:

:blown: :blown: :blown:

more proof that using a computer while plastered is never a good idea.