Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JVM and Patrick Mineo!

Just got back from Buzz. Jimmy Van M rocked it. I'm glad I finally got to see him headline. I'd never gotten a chance to see him spin such hard tunes.

At 4:45, Patrick Mineo came on and continued the trend. Like I said before, that kid's got mad, mad skills.

Now time to lounge another Saturday away...

JVM's set was most coherent set i heard at Buzz in a long time...Very impressed, especially by the second half when he mixed in some breakbeats...Couldnt stop dancing even at a diner where we went for breakfast, people were looking at us weird.

Originally posted by nautilus60

JVM's set was most coherent set i heard at Buzz in a long time...Very impressed, especially by the second half when he mixed in some breakbeats...Couldnt stop dancing even at a diner where we went for breakfast, people were looking at us weird.

Just to let you know, People look at you wierd all the time.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Just got back from Buzz. Jimmy Van M rocked it. I'm glad I finally got to see him headline. I'd never gotten a chance to see him spin such hard tunes.

At 4:45, Patrick Mineo came on and continued the trend. Like I said before, that kid's got mad, mad skills.

Now time to lounge another Saturday away...

I wasn't in the main room much for JVM's set. For some reason I just couldn't get into it. I'm so used to hearing him spin deep progressive. Perhaps I will give him another chance nx time he is around. But scott henry's set was rather nice and funkified. Old school electro and 80's hip hop was on the menu for the evening. If you guys weren't on the patio, you missed some great tunes. I think I might get a brick thrown at me by shady for this post.

Jimmy Van M was on point! He dropped some sick sick beats! And to think I wasn't going to go to Buzz last night! WOW! What an amazing set! Patrick Mineo also dropped an awesome set. I'm glad he got to spin for more than the 30 minutes they had originally given him. An over all good night at Buzz.

Nourish - So happy you made it up :D I was so glad to see you. LOVE THE BOOTS :D CocoMama - always a pleasure to see you sweetie!

There was a weird crowd at Buzz last night. Although I had a blast, there was some rude motherfuckers in there last night! I got hit in the nose so hard by some chick and she just kept walking. My roommate had to stop me from taking my tiny body and attempting to tackle her *lol* Though I'm sure it would have amused some folks.... ;) There was more ass grabbing than usual. Though I have to admit that I did some ass grabbing myself *giggle* Hey if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! *lol*

I went out on the patio for a little bit to get some air. I was out there for a few minutes, chatting with some girl and when I was going back inside, she decided to say good bye to me by giving me a kiss! :eek: I was like "okay, what just happened?" *lol* Um, I was taken a little by surprise! Ah well it was the most action I got all night - HA!

Anyhow - as always it was so much fun partying with all of you who made it out.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :cool: I'm off to see the 2 Skinnee J's at DC Sessions - woo hoo!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Jimmy she decided to say good bye to me by giving me a kiss! :eek: I was like "okay, what just happened?" *lol* Um, I was taken a little by surprise! Ah well it was the most action I got all night - HA!

Little did we know that Gina is actually a former tonsil hocky player....for the women's team!

The night was amazing.....the Double T Diner afterwards was even better, i dont think i stopped laughing the entire time we were their......Got home and slept for about 1/2 an hour and then headed over to the gym for 4 hours to work, then came home and crashed and now i am dead tired, somehow i am more tired now that i have slept for 3 hours then before......

absolute money was the entire night...it was kinda nice that the place wasnt packed and that we had space to move and groove.

jvm was totally on! patrick mineo was also $$.

maybe buzz should have more nighhts where they have d&b for the first 2 hours in the main room, that way less people show up.

I made it to the meetup at 1. (First time for everything) Does anyone know if the folks from NY showed?

Had an absolute blast at Buzz. Music was great. Too bad I couldn't here any of Dieselboy's music over the MC. Scott Henry's set was fun and funky. The night was gorgeous. JVM, what can I say that hasn't been said already?

Great to see all of you and to meet Shady face to face. I thought he was bullshitting about the cheesy shirt. Whoops. Don't they give those away at (deleted club name) when (deleted name of fairy trance dj) is spinning?

Always a pleasure y'all. Thanks.

Had a crazy evening at Buzz Friday, but it was good to see everyone. Attempted to dance with Tinybutterfli, but it was more like a stumble because I drank way too many vodka and cranberries. Had to do something to get through Deisel Boy! Although he was not too bad in the beginning.

Great to meet nourishment!

JVM was good and we also had a great time out on the patio dancing to Scott Henry.

Originally posted by nourishment

I made it to the meetup at 1. (First time for everything) Does anyone know if the folks from NY showed?

Had an absolute blast at Buzz. Music was great. Too bad I couldn't here any of Dieselboy's music over the MC. Scott Henry's set was fun and funky. The night was gorgeous. JVM, what can I say that hasn't been said already?

Great to see all of you and to meet Shady face to face. I thought he was bullshitting about the cheesy shirt. Whoops. Don't they give those away at (deleted club name) when (deleted name of fairy trance dj) is spinning?

Always a pleasure y'all. Thanks.

You're a hottie. :aright::D

Originally posted by merkie

Had a crazy evening at Buzz Friday, but it was good to see everyone. Attempted to dance with Tinybutterfli, but it was more like a stumble because I drank way too many vodka and cranberries. Had to do something to get through Deisel Boy! Although he was not too bad in the beginning.

Great to meet nourishment!

JVM was good and we also had a great time out on the patio dancing to Scott Henry.

why the hell didnt I see anyone there at buzz friday? i ran into yuri and arthur in the bathroom and that's it. Perhaps my invisible mode was on when I didnt even realize it. As for dieselboy, I thought that there wasnt going to be an MC?

Great night. I had lots O fun.

That MC was really annoying (yeah, I thought there wasn't supposed to be one either!). It did sound like Dieselboy's set was pretty good, but it was really hard to tell with the MC yelling "put your hands in the air DC!" over and over again. I think Kuro called him "MCwon'tshutthefuckup." Scott Henry dropped some great tracks outside, could've done without the 80's hip hop stuff (my opinion).