Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abs or boobs..what turns you on?

flexdieselny

Originally posted by prplhz

I work my abs very, very hard at the gym. I spend the most time on ab exercises with the exception of cardio of course, doing many different types of exercise from reverse leg lifts on incline bench to side and front crunches, and more. It's not an easy area to get in shape unless of course you are gifted...

Don't have really any boobs, so like you guys say must make up for it in other ways...;)

as long as u have some nicer perky nips…its all good…and abs..mmmm mmmm got any pics hot stuff??

Originally posted by flexdieselny

as long as u have some nicer perky nips…its all good…and abs..mmmm mmmm got any pics hot stuff??

My nips are nice and perky, I don't think they have a choice.... lol

Let me see if I can drum up a pic, I think I posted on this board before. Let me see what I can do..

I'm definetally lacking in the breast area lol but I'm 5'9-5'10 and every guy i come across when I'm out comments on either my legs or my stomach...my legs are long & pretty muscular b/c i walk in the morning my tummy is toned but not too muscular....no one else seems to mind my boobs are small except me! No matter what comments I get about my body or no matter how much I focus on other body parts...My boobs ruin my whole physical appearance of myself

Originally posted by sweetie029

I'm definetally lacking in the breast area lol but I'm 5'9-5'10 and every guy i come across when I'm out comments on either my legs or my stomach...my legs are long & pretty muscular b/c i walk in the morning my tummy is toned but not too muscular....no one else seems to mind my boobs are small except me! No matter what comments I get about my body or no matter how much I focus on other body parts...My boobs ruin my whole physical appearance of myself

5'9\5'10...damn..yum! im 6'6 and its hard as hell to find tall girls to chill\go out with. Got any pics of that hot tallness? :)

• 1 year later...
Guest bdy2222

janet's abs are real ripped. i dated this older women for a month last summer that i met at the pool. She was 32 yrs. old and had one of the best sixpacks i've ever seen. She was the best i've ever had. when we did it she would always flex her abs and it was a real turn on.

Originally posted by weyes

janet jackson is a freak: face, tits, and especially her abs. will someone dish up a close-up of her stomach from the grammys?

:eek::vomit3:

u realize how much work shes had done?? it's gotta rival brother michael's i'm sure. u look at her from her days of fame or diff'rent strokes, and she looked completely diff. no boobs, her face was a lot rounder, not to mention the hair was a lot nappier. and although her abs look good, i'm willing to bet anything she's had a few lipos along the way.