Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP shore goers.....

Originally posted by ou812

Now Temps is full of pretty boys wearing efeminate women's sunglasses and hair spiked up to the ceiling, oh well, things change I guess. No offense all. See you this weekend. :hat2:

Super club kids in action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

and muzik man, you may be a tough guy from behind a computer, but i own you in every single other way possible (except maybe you can snort a whole lot more K than I can):laugh:

riiiiiiiiight.......cause im the rookie.....:laugh:

BG

:eek: :eek: :eek:

so take 50 cpers,40-50 STers and there are people who REGULARLY go to the shore...which means (even with all the free shots and vip cards) that we are spending a lot of money in these places

and muzik man, you may be a tough guy from behind a computer, but i own you in every single other way possible (except maybe you can snort a whole lot more K than I can):laugh:

BG

just don't know when to quit do you barry. keep digging yourself in a bigger hole and make more and more enemies. the funny thing is that yes there may be 50-100 people that go to these clubs that post maybe even 200 lets even give your ROOKIE self the benefit of the doubt and say 300, but how many people does tempts hold. well i would say over a thousand you fucking toolbag so you do the math. you did graduate college didn't you? secondly you say that jason sniffs allot of K and blah blah blah, but you know what you swallow pills left and fucking right and you sniff K yourself so you have no fucking room to talk. so who is the hypocryt now. many people have told me you can't stop beggin for drugs at the club and don't say you don't because i have heard it countless times and if you deny it i will only laugh at you. so untill you don't do it you have no room to talk. but if you want, keep this shit up you are the one making yourself look like a the fucking moron. lastly if you new what was best do not cross our paths (mine and my brothers) because we will make sure that we show you who owns who you ROOKIE! and you can bet the fucking bank on that!

Yours Truly,

DOMINICK!

so take 50 cpers,40-50 STers and there are people who REGULARLY go to the shore...which means (even with all the free shots and vip cards) that we are spending a lot of money in these places

BG

lmfaooo a tough guy behind the computer??? like im scared of u.. you are probably 160 pounds soaking wet with a bookbag on.. and 10 pounds is probably cause of you big nose... you own nothing little kid.. i dont know where u come up with these things.. i make u look like a fool in every post.. and if u think im not tough in person u know exactly where to find me.. and you are a rookie and always will be.. dont get mad about it.. just deal with it... and give up your stupid arguement that posters on these boards have a great impact on the clubbing community.. cause you are an idiot if u still believe so.. say u have 50 sick track people and 50 club planet people.. that makes up 100 people that are in a club that probably fits over a thousand.. damn that is a large percentage.. you fuckin tool bag.. and u graduated college?!?!?! lolol.. keep trying

and talking about drugs.. wow i sniff k.. like you dont.. doesnt matter how much someone can do.. you still do it and that doesnt make u any better.. u dropped pills all the time during the school year.. you even fuckin were selling drugs.. i guess that is better.. stupid ass

BG

YOUR A FUCKIN ASSHOLE.......I CANT EVEN BELIEVE YOU WOULD POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS, UNREAL BRO.

YOU JUST CROSSED THE LINE. NO REASON TO PUT SOMEONES PERSONAL LIFE ON BLAST ON A BOARD. AND OUR BEING A HIPOCRIT AT THE SAME TIME. FUCK THAT BRO.

YOU GOT NO CLASS FOR POSTING THIS.

I cant consider myself a shore regular every weekend this summer. As for the past 4 summers I was a shore regular friday - monday afternoon and sometimes on thursdy nights. This year not having a shore house for the summer took it's toll. :(

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID NOT PUT MY NAME ON YOUR LITTLE LIST !!!!! I AM A SHORE WARRIOR. IN FACT I HAVE NOT MISSED A SINGLE WEEKEND SINCE OPENING!!!! HOW YOU COULD EVEN THINK OF LEAVING ME OUT IS BEYOND THE REALMS OF MY IMAGINATION !!!!! I WILL FORGIVE THOUGH ( YOUR LUCKY ) JUST DON'T FORGET WHO THE ORIGINAL WARRIOR PRINCESS IS !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by whatevaman

just don't know when to quit do you barry. keep digging yourself in a bigger hole and make more and more enemies. the funny thing is that yes there may be 50-100 people that go to these clubs that post maybe even 200 lets even give your ROOKIE self the benefit of the doubt and say 300, but how many people does tempts hold. well i would say over a thousand you fucking toolbag so you do the math. you did graduate college didn't you? secondly you say that jason sniffs allot of K and blah blah blah, but you know what you swallow pills left and fucking right and you sniff K yourself so you have no fucking room to talk. so who is the hypocryt now. many people have told me you can't stop beggin for drugs at the club and don't say you don't because i have heard it countless times and if you deny it i will only laugh at you. so untill you don't do it you have no room to talk. but if you want, keep this shit up you are the one making yourself look like a the fucking moron. lastly if you new what was best do not cross our paths (mine and my brothers) because we will make sure that we show you who owns who you ROOKIE! and you can bet the fucking bank on that!

Yours Truly,

DOMINICK!

ILL SAY IT AGAIN, IF THESE BOARDS DONT MATTER WHY ARE PEOPLE READING THEM AND GETTING ALL PISSED OFF???????

WHY AM I GETTING PM'S FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE SOOOOOOO MAD ABOUT WHAT IS WRITTEN AND ASKING ME TO EDIT POSTS?

$40 * 100 people = $4000 in an owners pocket...tell me that isnt important

and i wouldnt call askin for your friends for a bump here and there beggin...especially when ive given them in the past

and I did graduate college.....21 years old with my degree in my back pocket....which is more than i can say for a lot of the clubbin committee

BG

Originally posted by Jsen7

I cant consider myself a shore regular every weekend this summer. As for the past 4 summers I was a shore regular friday - monday afternoon and sometimes on thursdy nights. This year not having a shore house for the summer took it's toll. :(

Sure sure.......Excuses escuses.........:)

ILL SAY IT AGAIN, IF THESE BOARDS DONT MATTER WHY ARE PEOPLE READING THEM AND GETTING ALL PISSED OFF???????

WHY AM I GETTING PM'S FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE SOOOOOOO MAD ABOUT WHAT IS WRITTEN AND ASKING ME TO EDIT POSTS?

$40 * 100 people = $4000 in an owners pocket...tell me that isnt important

and i wouldnt call askin for your friends for a bump here and there beggin...especially when ive given them in the past

and I did graduate college.....21 years old with my degree in my back pocket....which is more than i can say for a lot of the clubbin committee

BG

Tsk Tsk Tsk Barry. You just proved yourself being a hypocrit. So you do bumps? And you have given them to people in the past? And you pop pills? And then you go and try to throw it in my brothers face about nose whore. You are the biggest laughing stock I have ever met. But I am still wondering and a little confused as to how you own him :confused: ?? I guess you can just confront him when you see him if you have enough balls. Talk is cheap my man, talk is real cheap.

And as for the 40 people who enter tempts, believe me if they didn't go there would be forty others that take their place. There are plenty of people who don't go to tempts because it is a constant mob scene and that is a fact. How long have you been going rookie??? Oh thats right you have been there three times. And are already causing trouble and talking shit on denny. and how he played the keys every week you were there. Let me tell you something rook I have been going there for three plus years and that is a tradition. people look foward to denny doing that and go nutz. but you wouldn't know that because you were just a lil boy when he first started doing that and tempts was just a glimmer in your eye. and as for all your pm's about your threads and deleting them, that is because you are a tool who writes obscene shit and does nothing but talk shit to look cool, but essentialy you are making yourself look like a fool. hey, but to each their own my man. anyways i can go on and on, but i am not about to go back and forth with a rookie who will never get it.

Dominick