Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is this true. . .

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by john_michael0494

Laurie...you are still getting trashed on the boards I see... funny....very funny...... JM

something never change babe. . .doesnt bother me one bit :D . .I speak teh truth some people just cant handle it...:laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

something never change babe. . .doesnt bother me one bit :D . .I speak teh truth some people just cant handle it...:laugh:

Here is some truth!! You are ugly and a complete hipocrite!!! You trash Denny yet your ass is in tempts every week. We can only hope that one day you will disappear!!!

I think we all need to have a boxing match instead of that volleyball came that never took place and get this poop over with.

Cp WWF or WWE whatever:tongue:

I will be the ref cause im a poop talker not a fighter;)

First match Laurie vs Kerzmy then who ever wins can fight

queenbiotch.

Is this a plan?

Well, part of it sounds good. I think a few punches may do laurie's face some good!! I doubt that she would win to move on to me, I cannot hit Kermzy, we are on the same side!!! The side that cannot stand Laurie!!!

:slash:

That will be Laurie after Kermzy and I!

Does this girl get abused just because of CP or is there personal issues that people have with her long before CP?

I dont think I know anyone that I cant stand as much as these girls cant stand laurie (whoever she is)....I just want to get mangled...F)#@ IT!:D

Originally posted by barbiegirl

poor laurie ..... :(

she always take the heat for no reason

why can't we all just get along ??

:love:

No reason? Are you blind? She lives to instigate shit!! If she would just shut her so called "educated mouth" we would leave her alone. She was still signing year books when I was going out!! So, her self proclaimed seasoned clubber status is BULLSHIT just like HER!!!:flush:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

poor laurie ..... :(

she always take the heat for no reason

why can't we all just get along ??

:love:

Poor Laurie??????????????? Are you kidding????

Every time she responds to a thread it's always either opened or ended w/"and this isn't ment to cause drama..." blah, blah, bleck!!! If she truely, truely didn't want to cause drama, by now she should know the reaction she's going to get and just keep her thoughts to herself. Her sole purpose for posting is to start.

And hey, if anyone wants to set that match up, I'm all for it!!!

fight.gif

Originally posted by Kermzy

Poor Laurie??????????????? Are you kidding????

Every time she responds to a thread it's always either opened or ended w/"and this isn't ment to cause drama..." blah, blah, bleck!!! If she truely, truely didn't want to cause drama, by now she should know the reaction she's going to get and just keep her thoughts to herself. Her sole purpose for posting is to start.

And hey, if anyone wants to set that match up, I'm all for it!!!

fight.gif

Can it a mud or jello wrestling match? At least make it interesting:cool:

Originally posted by jp18

Can it a mud or jello wrestling match? At least make it interesting:cool:

oh my god that would be so funny

HEY SERG !!!! HERE IS YOUR NEW PROMO.

CP MUD FIGHTS

LOCATION BEACH AT THE SURF CLUB:laugh:

Originally posted by Kermzy

I think her stomach is considered jello so sure...

Ouch!!!

I dont know her, but if she does have the belly full of jelly lets give her a few weeks to train....

Make her catch the chicken (if you dont remember ROCKY, that line will make no sense).:tongue: