Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where my girls that workout?.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i work out at a local gym in jersey but the real workout is dancing for 4 or 5 hours at a time.

hmm dancing 4-5 hrs….benching 475lbs….. dancing 4-5 hrs….benching 475lbs….. hmmm kinda close eh? lol

Where’s the girls that are really into working out? where’s my myoplex drinking, low carb eating, ripped fuel taking hotties?

Anyone in the Westchester area?

Originally posted by flexdieselny

well im from westchester train there, white plains. bronx or yonkers Golds...

ballys where?

my guy goes up to the golds up there... the one that is being remodeled ( i think?)

i go to crunch in the city.. . but i am def dont bench 475lb :eek::laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

my guy goes up to the golds up there... the one that is being remodeled ( i think?)

i go to crunch in the city.. . but i am def dont bench 475lb :eek::laugh:

yonkers golds is being re-done i went there b4 thet started..i wonder how it looks now...

yonkers golds is being re-done i went there b4 thet started..i wonder how it looks now...

this just turned into a golds recently, right? cuz i heard the drama aobut how it was sold and the owners didnt tell anyone, and my guy walked in one day and found out it was Golds...

they also did some shady shit cuz they did membership promos (like 2 years for $150 if you pay in full) like a month before?! (haha iknow the scoop)

Originally posted by nycchic24

this just turned into a golds recently, right? cuz i heard the drama aobut how it was sold and the owners didnt tell anyone, and my guy walked in one day and found out it was Golds...

they also did some shady shit cuz they did membership promos (like 2 years for $150 if you pay in full) like a month before?! (haha iknow the scoop)

Yes the family sold it then the punk lil juicehad kid who looks like Justin Timberlake now trains at my golds….the one who bought him out….lol funny clown that kid is…he has ILS … IMAGINARY LAT SYNDROME…walk around like hes 250lbs, meanwhile hes 165lbs at best lol

you got any pics girl? :)

where’s my myoplex drinking, low carb eating, ripped fuel taking hotties?

this has nothing to do with me but...

What you just described right there is my sister. Though she is a cunt...it must be that VERYYYYY fit body of hers that has guys with 2002 Silver Corvettes pickin her up....usually by jacked guidos like yerself lol...but its all good...don't hate the playa...hate the game. ;)

Originally posted by quoth

this has nothing to do with me but...

What you just described right there is my sister. Though she is a cunt...it must be that VERYYYYY fit body of hers that has guys with 2002 Silver Corvettes pickin her up....usually by jacked guidos like yerself lol...but its all good...don't hate the playa...hate the game. ;)

so hook me up..wheres she live…email address? lol

so hook me up..wheres she live…email address? lol

she's superficial.

So unless you got a Corvette...Mercedes...BMW and have been featured in Muscle magazine(s)....yer shit out of luck.

plus...she don't have an email address...you think chics like my sis spend their time on the damn computer????????

anyhow this discussion is closed haha.

Originally posted by quoth

she's superficial.

So unless you got a Corvette...Mercedes...BMW and have been featured in Muscle magazine(s)....yer shit out of luck.

plus...she don't have an email address...you think chics like my sis spend their time on the damn computer????????

anyhow this discussion is closed haha.

damn all I have is the last one…I was in muscle and fitness Aug 2001 issue…ok I guess I’m out of luck lol

well im from westchester train there, white plains. bronx or yonkers Golds...

ballys where?

i live up here too.. we should meet for some drinks (if you are old enough that is). anyway, i get lots of exercise typing these msgs & lifting my remote/pints of beer, it keeps me thin and sexy. :laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

i live up here too.. we should meet for some drinks (if you are old enough that is). anyway, i get lots of exercise typing these msgs & lifting my remote/pints of beer, it keeps me thin and sexy. :laugh:

where up here are u from? Are you the asian girl? We may have traded pics before…regardless…sounds good to me…so do u workout? Let me see ur pics again neighboor

hmm dancing 4-5 hrs….benching 475lbs….. dancing 4-5 hrs….benching 475lbs….. hmmm kinda close eh? lol

Where’s the girls that are really into working out? where’s my myoplex drinking, low carb eating, ripped fuel taking hotties?

Anyone in the Westchester area?

Myoplex is nasty!!! I prefer Strawberry MetRx..MMMMMMMM!!!

Plus, is that your pic under your name? Why don't you show your face?

-iliana

:cool:

Originally posted by iliana

Myoplex is nasty!!! I prefer Strawberry MetRx..MMMMMMMM!!!

Plus, is that your pic under your name? Why don't you show your face?

-iliana

:cool:

yes that is my pica and I’m EXTRMELELY ugly lol I wouldn’t want to scare you…if you want pics I have a web page, message me and ill give it to you….myolpex does suck but its like a fad…I use Isopure meal replacement, and sometimes MesoTech at the gym.

You have pics?

"Where’s the girls that are really into working out? where’s my myoplex drinking, low carb eating, ripped fuel taking hotties?"

I love Myoplex. The strawberry one reminds me of strawberry quick. i love it!!! i got off processed carbs about a year ago. i've never felt or looked better! i prefer diet fuel to ripped fuel, but that's just my preference. GNC has a product called optidrene. one in the morning will drive you all day long.

too bad you're not in NYC. i could use a spotter when i bench

where up here are u from? Are you the asian girl? We may have traded pics before…regardless…sounds good to me…so do u workout? Let me see ur pics again neighboor

near white plains & no im not asian im italian... :tongue: