Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention..calling all members...come in..are you...

Hey! New to the board! From TO! I know, I know I've got my own place to post. Have you seen it? Pretty dry, where is everyone? So I hope you guys don't mind but I'm hangin in here for a while;) Hows everyone today? I hope you guys are having a FANTASTIC day....it's almost Friday, what's not to like! Well enough ranting for now.....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whitefairy

Hey! New to the board! From TO! I know, I know I've got my own place to post. Have you seen it? Pretty dry, where is everyone? So I hope you guys don't mind but I'm hangin in here for a while;) Hows everyone today? I hope you guys are having a FANTASTIC day....it's almost Friday, what's not to like! Well enough ranting for now.....

Welcome to the board! Hope you get some satisfaction from it! :D

. . . that's quite a statement!! . . are you sure the "white" in your name doesn't denote something else? . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . that's quite a statement!! . . are you sure the "white" in your name doesn't denote something else? . . .

Have you seen the profile???? :rolleyes:

Btw....Welcome to the board....Try not to take it too seriously.....:D

Originally posted by joeg

ohhh relax bustabus... shes introducing herself... even if it is in a very highstrung, frantic manner... ;)

Listen Joeg...i'm saying that because i also read naughtybooth and she posted on there....trying to get attention. i already know of this one. she's either a fake, always high, or just showing off her tits on a messageboard.

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Listen Joeg...i'm saying that because i also read naughtybooth and she posted on there....trying to get attention. i already know of this one. she's either a fake, always high, or just showing off her tits on a messageboard.

Fake? I don't know what type of imaginery freinds your used to playing with on an ongoing basis *smirk*. I have more important things to do with my time than to play house. Now from the looks of it, you have absolutely nothing to say thats nice or inspiring so maybe you should take the hint and get out of my thread. Better yet maybe finding a job would be of interest to you considering you've spent enought time stalking my A-- over at Naughty Booth, would you like me to show everyone all of the PM's that you sent me.....I didn't think so! So stopping wasting my time and better yet your time with all of your inane humour

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Listen, just because she won't lick coke off of your embarrasinly inadequate cock doesn't mean you need to get on her case about it. I'm sure there's lots of vagrants down by the docks that would be happy to oblidge.

Originally posted by psychojo

::Thread is promtly moved to drama board::

hey faith....ontario was cool, went climbing in niagra glen..also sunburnt swimming in river...been drinking anymore cocktails lately??

Hey You, so glad to hear you had a good time! Lots of cocktails.......love the summer! Will you becoming to T.O anytime soon?:)

Fake? I don't know what type of imaginery freinds your used to playing with on an ongoing basis *smirk*. I have more important things to do with my time than to play house. Now from the looks of it, you have absolutely nothing to say thats nice or inspiring so maybe you should take the hint and get out of my thread. Better yet maybe finding a job would be of interest to you considering you've spent enought time stalking my A-- over at Naughty Booth, would you like me to show everyone all of the PM's that you sent me.....I didn't think so! So stopping wasting my time and better yet your time with all of your inane humour

Keep dreamin sweetheart. Can you please post these PM's? I'd really like to see them.

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Listen, just because she won't lick coke off of your embarrasinly inadequate cock doesn't mean you need to get on her case about it. I'm sure there's lots of vagrants down by the docks that would be happy to oblidge.

As long as they're male.

Hi. Welcome and enjoy your stay!!!

(~check out the dungeons~)