Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Is The Next AudioGalaxy???

Any ideas people? I need a new program to download music. I like all the features of AG..the internet site to pick songs and the fact it would always pick up my downloads. Whats new thats out there that works just as good. let me know.

thanks.

I definitely agree with mindfaq...i think kazaa is absolutely horrible, unless you're downloading hip-hop/r&b....as of right now, i really think blubster is one of the best...my advice is to keep trying bc there is more on there than you think...it's just like napster, so if someone in particular has a hard track to get they have to be online in order for someone else to dl it.....trust me on this, as for win-mx it's way too slow...

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

blubster kept taking up too much memory on my comp (crashed it everytime)

Bearshare has great potential

I have a completely different problem w/ blubster. I either get an error and it cancels the dl or it lets me get half way thru the dl and then cuts it off. frustrating as hell.

As for your comment on bearshare........... alot of these programs have potential. personally I like kazaa, but the library of songs suxx. Not enuff good new shit to be dld. Both kazaa and blubster are workable programs, it's just that everybodys not using the same program which makes the song library on each too watered down. God I wish everybody would just get on the same page!:unhappy:

still can't dl blubster due to firewall issues, and I've heard even ppl who have it are havin some probs with it, though it def. has some potential if they would just fix the bugs!

i'm using winmx now....not as good as AG by any means (but nothing is at this point), but it has a decent selection of songs and it's not quite as slow as it used to be though i will say that it isn't fast either. it's doing the job for me right now...

I MISS AG:cry: