Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Morning Feeling

I wake up each and every Friday morning full of dread, because I have to work that day and I hate to work......

After working out, showering, and breakfast... My mood begins to elevate and I remember it is the weekend and I do not have to get up for the next two days and the evenings belong to me. :D

Does everyone feel this way or is there some people out there that are in a good mood as soon as their alarm goes off and their feet hit the floor???

Originally posted by xpander

I feel like crap today...

Then again, I was out to hell knows when. :devil::drool:

Hi, I think you're my soulmate ;) I saw you posted you were at disco...how come I didn't see you?! I came w/ lextacy and bumped into mainly naughtyboothers...and one of my favorite midgets (I have 3 or 4) Marci...I think that's it. It was a great night, no?! :D

Xpander: lol... I got 4 hours of sleep, stop yer bitchin ;)

:tongue:

Yeah, fridays have a sigh of relief the other days don't, especially today because 90% of my department is on vacation, so I plan to spend the day posting (duh), looking for a job, and checking out car parts...

Originally posted by stacychase

After working out, showering, and breakfast... My mood begins to elevate and I remember it is the weekend and I do not have to get up for the next two days and the evenings belong to me. :D

That's why i love saturday mornings! Walk the dog, make some french toast, and head out to PS1 thereafter.

hope 2 see u there (look for the blonde dude w/ papa smurf) ;)

Originally posted by ReginaP

Hi, I think you're my soulmate ;) I saw you posted you were at disco...how come I didn't see you?! I came w/ lextacy and bumped into mainly naughtyboothers...and one of my favorite midgets (I have 3 or 4) Marci...I think that's it. It was a great night, no?! :D

There were supposed to be alot of people there last night! I missed quite a bit of 'em. :tongue:

I don't know, I just kinda grabbed my own space and started dancing, didn't move too much throughout the nihgt. That, and I left around 12:30.

Where're ya goin' tonight?

Originally posted by stacychase

I wake up each and every Friday morning full of dread, because I have to work that day and I hate to work......

Does everyone feel this way or is there some people out there that are in a good mood as soon as their alarm goes off and their feet hit the floor???

hey neighbor!!! :tongue: whats up???

Originally posted by barvybe

stacychase: i thought you loved your job?

personally, i feel old and stiff in the morning, but happy :)

u coming to PS1?

petey i do love my job, however i still feel a wave of disappointment on friday mornings.... everyone works towards the weekends... ;)

not sure about tomorrow yet... i told a couple of peeps i would do the bike riding thingeeeeee..... yeppers got me a new hobby!