Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's up peeps

I live in Dale City now. I been here for awhile but laying low. I haven't been in DC in a long time still. I need to be invited to free parties and events cos I'm broke. Hook a brotha up yo. Leaving again next month. Sorry I didn't get ya'lls souvenirs, I got really drunk and bought a bunch of bottles of Moet and got cleaned out. If going to Lisbon , I highly recommend Lux, Kremlin, and Champagne Room. I met Moby there, but he was a bitch. Got into some cool places when I was there for free cos the doormen thought I was with Lenny Kravitz's crew (he was in town). Oh yeah, I went AWOL when I was there and quit my job and moved in with a friend. I wasn't comng back. But Europe got old so I here I am.

PEACE

Originally posted by vicman

i'm with everyone here royal, where the hell is dale city?

hope you can join us sometime soon on a night out.

I think it's near Potomac Mills. Weren't we supposed to go to Ikea and get a sofa? I'm tired of sitting on soccer balls and watermelons while watching TV:(

Originally posted by zaguero

I think it's near Potomac Mills. Weren't we supposed to go to Ikea and get a sofa? I'm tired of sitting on soccer balls and watermelons while watching TV:(

ok buddy, u asked for it, were going tommorow and your not backing out by "pulling your groin" again..finally, a sofa!

Originally posted by nourishment

Weren't you just complaining about being broke?

who me? i mentioned i was gonna pay my bills, not that i'm broke. i'll do anyting for a sofa, !!!ANYTHING!!! :goofy: <---vic's intense looking face

:D

I been meaning to go to Ikea as a form of cheap entertainment (it's a mile down the street BTW). It reminds me of the Peter Pan ride at Disneyland. I can't actually buy anything there, but I can pretend that the fake sets are the many rooms in my mansion.

Oh yeah, don't move to Dale City. It's hella lame here and the traffic to DC sucks really bad. It takes me nearly an hour to get to work now.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by crownroyal

Oh yeah, don't move to Dale City. It's hella lame here and the traffic to DC sucks really bad. It takes me nearly an hour to get to work now.

dude, if you didnt quit your job at belvior you would be right down the street.