Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ONCE AGAIN: Who do you want to meet from CP and why??.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

somebitch

bbboomm

gonzojournalist

lilfootz81

Bodi

Saleen351

..christ there are stilllllllllllll many others on the top of my list.......but eh im not going to no extreme's to meet peeps. besides its quite easy to spot the mayor out and about doing his thing. ;)

AWWE I FEEL SO SPECIAL :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ILL SEE YA AT ARC NEXT WEEK!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by £ddie

I wanna meet you. So I can slap you around a bit for having that ridiculous sig.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by so54

werd, i agree

his avatar is of a girl dancing with a skirt and ponytail and he's a he?

Gotta cut him some slack he's obviously going thru a gender/sexual orientation crisis, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

quote : bbbooom:

o yea racer that isnt a girl...dont push ur fantasies on me..its a guy witha a backwards hat on and a shirt tied around his waist....

YAWN........

Fuck the ballpark you are not even in my league, you're about half my age and can't even fathom my fantasies. Get back to me when you make it out of Staten Island for the first time.

Oh, yeah actually I would like your address tough guy I want to send you a "Love Letter". I'll deliver it in person if I feel like slumming and going to S.I.

(watch "Blue Velvet" if you don't know what a "Love Letter" is lil' one).

night night, sweet dreams..............:blown:

Originally posted by racerx1225

quote : bbbooom:

o yea racer that isnt a girl...dont push ur fantasies on me..its a guy witha a backwards hat on and a shirt tied around his waist....

YAWN........

Fuck the ballpark you are not even in my league, you're about half my age and can't even fathom my fantasies. Get back to me when you make it out of Staten Island for the first time.

Oh, yeah actually I would like your address tough guy I want to send you a "Love Letter". I'll deliver it in person if I feel like slumming and going to S.I.

(watch "Blue Velvet" if you don't know what a "Love Letter" is lil' one).

night night, sweet dreams..............:blown:

ohhhhh lil guy...good one:aright: tough guy???cmon buddy, i mean if ya really wanna slap me around for my sig i can supply my address and then introduce your face to the concrete after i kick your ass all over my block... so watta ya say?:lol3:

quote: booom

ohhhhh lil guy...good one tough guy???cmon buddy, i mean if ya really wanna slap me around for my sig i can supply my address and then introduce your face to the concrete after i kick your ass all over my block... so watta ya say?

My you are a sensitive lil tike, what arte yoou all of 19 years old, ha ,

OK cum guzzller first off take the dick out of your mouth I cant understand a word you are saying then..... check the facts penis breath it wasnt me who said they would slap you around for your stupid sig I was the guy making fun of the avatar, I dont start with people for no reason on a website like you in your infinite wisdom, third remember the thread about Vin Diesel where I was talking about him and other celebrities who used to work in clubs and you thought it would be iinteresting for us to all hear your opinion of me and what I had to say, NOT, drama Queen......

and yes I would definitely like you to try to "intro my face to the concrete" I;ll be at Kind3 this Friday and in the city all day and would love to warm up my dancing by starting on your face you little punkass piece of shite, getting tough on a website, lol if you werent so pathetic I would laugh. bring it and I''ll shove it down your throat and piss on you as you writhe in pain on the ground :tongue: Dont get tough on the internet you look like an idiot.

and lastly sizzle chest, you are so far below me on the evolutionary ladder, you just arent worth my time, I was always taught not to argue with idiots so this unfortunately for you this conversation is over. now run along and play in traffic lil guy,I got better things to do than waste my time with you?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

it's hard to tell when someone is fuckin with you and when someone is being serious on the internet. I'm fuckin with you and you're fuckin with me and we both wind up in a place we never intended to be. I cant wait to meet you so we can laugh our asses off over this one and toss back a shot or 2 of tequila.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by bbbooom

attachment.php?postid=980289:laugh:

um ok cocksucker stop stealing my pictures and get yer OWN material.

and to bbboom and racerx:

BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET YER FUCKING DRAMA OUT MY "WHO YOU WANNA MEET" THREAD AND MAKE YER OWN

:bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge:

Originally posted by embodiedhate

I'm gonna have to agree with Quoth on this one, you guys just can't bring the drama. Not properly at least. Please, for the congregation's sake: Shut the Fuck up. :aright:

we apparently have a case here of: "I'm older then u so i have the upper hand"

Internet douchebage #1: "No fuck you man i am older, you have only lived half yer life while i lost a leg on the beaches of normandy"

Internet douchebag #2: "Hey man i'll kick yer ass next time i see you at Roxy....just look for me..i'll be wearing a FCUK shirt and Gucci sunglasses hanging out near the back bar"

Internet douchebag #1: "dude...i'm fucking with you...your fucking with me..how bout we go for a shot of tequila and forget this?

Internet douchebag #2: "Ok man sure, i just gotta let my folks know 1st"

Internet douchebag #1: "Well who u gonna listen to your parents or me? I am older remember so come out regardless"

Internet douchebag #2: "aw, alright."