Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classic Nite @ Tempts Part 1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Dammit Janet , Deep Khemical ,Someone to hold ,React(Lets go all the way), and Angel stick out in my mind. Some other jams too but I just don't feel like telling you :tongue:

THANKS BMW4JAY LEAVE IT TO a GUY to ANSWER....:laugh:

Originally posted by neena16

It looks like I missed a great night :(

You and piro can make up for it this Sunday. Theres this place thats having some type of party, but u have to be in your underwear. I'm going there. Forget the name of the place tho..or who the DJ is. Heard its good tho...:goofy:

Hey everyone!

Sat. night at Tempts was incredible!!!!!! It was great seeing everyone...meeting some new people (sexinthecity sticks out!).

Shots were flying from Ceeotter like crazy....as was the water she was spraying all over!!!!!

JBR made his first Sat. night appearance at Tempts and the champagne was flowing....and being sprayed all over! By the way, JBR is bartending at Tempts on Thursdays for those who are ever gonna be down there.

So yeah, there might have been a skip or two, but did you ever think it was because the place was going absolutely NUTS with every tracked played???????????

How could a 1 second skip possibly define an incredible night??? People need to go out and just enjoy the environment, have some drinks and have fun with friends.

Oh and Kermzy, I didn't hear him play any of your classic hip-hop requests.....what happened there?????;)

Originally posted by bmw4jay

You and piro can make up for it this Sunday. Theres this place thats having some type of party, but u have to be in your underwear. I'm going there. Forget the name of the place tho..or who the DJ is. Heard its good tho...:goofy:

:laugh:

YES we have our party hats ready for this weekend...and we may just meet you at that special party you're talking about....I guess I'll have to wear underwear this weekend...;):D

Originally posted by laurie619

how is it not on topic...:confused: I just asked a question if they had nothing nice to say they should not have said anything...:D I think when you are as mangled as I saw you Denny could of played "mary had a little lamb" and you would have loved it...:laugh:

practice what u preach suzy sunshine!! just keep spewing your 'i'm so positive i love life no one can bring me down fortune cookie CRAP'....while at the same time u bring your NEGATIVE UNWANTED comments onto threads...and then gasp when accused of starting drama.........who me?! PLEASE.......u r like an attention starved orphan.....any attention will do...even the negative ripping apart u recieve........

Originally posted by misk

practice what u preach suzy sunshine!! just keep spewing your 'i'm so positive i love life no one can bring me down fortune cookie CRAP'....while at the same time u bring your NEGATIVE UNWANTED comments onto threads...and then gasp when accused of starting drama.........who me?! PLEASE.......u r like an attention starved orphan.....any attention will do...even the negative ripping apart u recieve........

Well put!!! Laurie it seems from the overwhelming amount of negativity towards you that the only reason you didn't show your face at Tempts is prob cause you thought you would get your ass kicked or rejected at the door.

You keep spreading your sunshine...

Oh some other tunes...follow me, fired up, afrika, your love is my Love, someone to hold. But I'm a girl what do I know.....:D

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Well put!!! Laurie it seems from the overwhelming amount of negativity towards you that the only reason you didn't show your face at Tempts is prob cause you thought you would get your ass kicked or rejected at the door.

You keep spreading your sunshine...

Oh some other tunes...follow me, fired up, afrika, your love is my Love, someone to hold. But I'm a girl what do I know.....:D

HA HA HA NO SORRY SWEETHEART the only reason I didnt go to tempts this week was because I HEARD WAAAAYYY too many Classics last weekend (july 4th) I dont think that JOEL, or Murry would kick me out...just because denny didnt play up to par* in my perception YOU GIRLS REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE AND DROP THIS CRAP....I WILL NOT BE THERE THIS WEEKEND EITHER, BUT THAT BECAUSE I'M GOING TO HEAR REAL MUSIC @ SF....:laugh:

HA HA HA NO SORRY SWEETHEART the only reason I didnt go to tempts this week was because I HEARD WAAAAYYY too many Classics last weekend (july 4th) I dont think that JOEL, or Murry would kick me out...just because denny didnt play up to par* in my perception YOU GIRLS REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE AND DROP THIS CRAP....I WILL NOT BE THERE THIS WEEKEND EITHER, BUT THAT BECAUSE I'M GOING TO HEAR REAL MUSIC @ SF....:laugh:

No need to sweetheart me....you know at first I felt kindabad for you the way everyone would gang up on you. But now I see the light and know that you dumbass deserves everything it gets. Have fun hearing "real music" at SF I'm sure you troll ass will fit right in!!! Toodles....oh bye the way if you consider not posting CRAP then perhaps us girls will drop this crap...:D

Originally posted by cigs

Oh and Kermzy, I didn't hear him play any of your classic hip-hop requests.....what happened there?????;)

You didn't hear them? Do another shot man, cause he played them all night. One skipped though. He sucks!

....I WILL NOT BE THERE THIS WEEKEND EITHER, BUT THAT BECAUSE I'M GOING TO HEAR REAL MUSIC @ SF....:laugh:

With the way you put down Tempts/Denny, the comment above and this one you wrote in another post is my favorite, "just to let you if it's house its DEAD* I'm a tech whore.." I WOULD HOPE TO NEVER SEE YOUR SORRY ASS IN TEMPTS AGAIN!!! AND TRUST ME... YOU MAY GET IN, BUT YOU WON'T BE STAYING LONG IF YOU DO!!!

I am glad you had so much fun at Merge, hopefully you won't be back at Tempts. Why you would TRY to go back to Tempts anyway is the question because you have not said ONE good thing about it since the summer began.

TECH WHORE?? Now THAT's fucking hysterical!! You really need to get a mind of your own. You may as well MOVE TO FLORIDA to be closer to Saleen!!!!! You would learn more from him that way instead of trying to be educated by him via computers!!!

Guest saleen351

HOUSE IS DEAD

TECH IS THE ANSWER

DEEPDISH IS THE ANSWER

PARKS AND WILSON ARE THE ANSWER

PICOTTO IS THE ANSWER

CLASSICS ARE DEAD

SALEEN OUT!!!!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

With the way you put down Tempts/Denny, the comment above and this one you wrote in another post is my favorite, "just to let you if it's house its DEAD* I'm a tech whore.." I WOULD HOPE TO NEVER SEE YOUR SORRY ASS IN TEMPTS AGAIN!!! AND TRUST ME... YOU MAY GET IN, BUT YOU WON'T BE STAYING LONG IF YOU DO!!!

I am glad you had so much fun at Merge, hopefully you won't be back at Tempts. Why you would TRY to go back to Tempts anyway is the question because you have not said ONE good thing about it since the summer began.

TECH WHORE?? Now THAT's fucking hysterical!! You really need to get a mind of your own. You may as well MOVE TO FLORIDA to be closer to Saleen!!!!! You would learn more from him that way instead of trying to be educated by him via computers!!!

your a funny one....funny fucken looking...:laugh: Why don’t you enlighten me to why I might not stay that long in tempts..DENNY planning to spin crap again .... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey,

Laurie is allowed to have an opinion also. She is not the only one who thinks Denny doesnt play up to par. Alot of my friends use to go from Temps to SF but stopped doing it because they feel he "sucks" I do not care if this starts drama because i just dont care what u people think. Laurie can have whatever opinion she wants. Dont get so uptight. People say JP is not what he use to be but I feel he is amazing. But I wont get into that. All im saying is I have heard many people that do not go on this board state the same opinion as Laurie. Everyone is intitlted to their own opinion. Just because you dont agree with here many others do. Thank you and have a fabolous day. BTW See you at the underwear party Laurie. I hope he clooses at midnight again

Laurie, why do you even care what was played so you can make nasty comments? GET OVER IT!!! Do yourself a favor and stay out of TEMPTS!!! If you do come back, I would make sure you watch your back!! You may get an ass whipping in the bathroom!! I may just have to :flush: :flush:

yeah..its getting old. . .they have to get off denny's dick...:D

I'll leave Denny's privates to his woman! Honey, you want to talk about its getting old, lets talk about the fact that you contradict yourself everytime you post!! Just SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!! It is quite clear that you are a moron!!!!

Originally posted by sfqtipie

Hey,

Laurie is allowed to have an opinion also. She is not the only one who thinks Denny doesnt play up to par. Alot of my friends use to go from Temps to SF but stopped doing it because they feel he "sucks" I do not care if this starts drama because i just dont care what u people think. Laurie can have whatever opinion she wants. Dont get so uptight. People say JP is not what he use to be but I feel he is amazing. But I wont get into that. All im saying is I have heard many people that do not go on this board state the same opinion as Laurie. Everyone is intitlted to their own opinion. Just because you dont agree with here many others do. Thank you and have a fabolous day. BTW See you at the underwear party Laurie. I hope he clooses at midnight again

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. you are 100% right, however, if i bashed/criticized Denny every week then believe me I would stop going to tempts. No one care she doens't feel his music is up to par in her opinion, but its just the constant drama causing and then the fact that she goes. Don't like his style then its pretty easy don't go! :D

Originally posted by sfqtipie

Hey,

FYI.. YOU CANNOT HAVE AN OPINION ON SOMETHING YOU DON'T WITNESS FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!

AND IF YOU SAID SOMEONE "PLAYED CRAP" ALL THE TIME WOULD YOU KEEP GOING TO THE PLACE HE SPINS????

your a funny one....funny fucken looking...:laugh:

do u even know what she looks like? doubtful........but at least u made yourself laugh with that comment!!! i'm sure if there are any 5th graders reading the board...they may have chuckled too

your a funny one....funny fucken looking...:laugh: Why don’t you enlighten me to why I might not stay that long in tempts..DENNY planning to spin crap again .... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dumb bitch.