Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ravers are ridiculous looking

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roninmess

what in the fuck is that yellow furry shit. where's bigpoppa when we need explanations.

i have no idea but im lookin at a bunch of Love Parade pics and a lot of girls are wearing them

key word=girls

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Echostar: Thanks for the pics. I am rarely on this forum but this just absolutely made my day! :laugh: Those pics are priceless......Aw man...funny shit.

no problem bro, i do what i can around here

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Circle Police don't like ravers.:tongue:

what are circle police?

i was acctly geting with a raver chick the other nite and mid way threw she was liek so u like raver huh i was like na i think ther fruity faggets but yall rave girls are cute and i deff like and respect ya'll but those lil kids wearen bright clothes gotta go and yall females gotta stop touchen them so they relize ther faggets

Originally posted by shook

i was acctly geting with a raver chick the other nite and mid way threw she was liek so u like raver huh i was like na i think ther fruity faggets but yall rave girls are cute and i deff like and respect ya'll but those lil kids wearen bright clothes gotta go and yall females gotta stop touchen them so they relize ther faggets

yo so true, i used to goto Buzz in DC every friday night and those raver girls are fuckin awesome to play with and hook up with when you're rolling but those raver guy were all faggots

they deff are and the most funny part while i remember bout that nite was like i was talken to her and was like u know were not alowed to liek each other and she was like yeah i know i'm a raver your a juicers its not suposed to work we are suposed to hate each other :tongue:

Originally posted by shook

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was too funny

lets poke fun at the original people.

i would rather much be with a raver chick then any bubble gum barbie slut (pictures) in here that whores her trashy slutty white body at any club where sausage continue to think its cool and walk around with a bottle of water while sweating all over people.

you stole their music and their style and now you go talking shit about the people that brough you your music?

gimme a fucking break. think about if youre really in the scene for the love of the music like they are, or the fashion that you people have made of house/trance. :rolleyes: