Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ravers are ridiculous looking

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~~raver clothes suck i hate ufo's (sowee jay) candy ravers should be shot they cant really dance they just hop tru sf dancer dance a lot better

im not saying anything about their personalities just appearances and dancing skills

my 5$:shades2:

<~~~post # 1700

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

this thread is now officially "absurd"

let the damn thing die you crazy postwhores

Why, it's funny.........we're trying to see who can outdo each other with the most ridiculous picture.

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~raver clothes suck i hate ufo's (sowee jay) candy ravers should be shot they cant really dance they just hop tru sf dancer dance a lot better

im not saying anything about their personalities just appearances and dancing skills

<~~~post # 1700

whatcha tryin to say i just hop around an whats wrong with a wife beater an ufos?!?!??!! grrr.......... but yes candy kidz should be shot to death with a pellet gun

u know i still :love2: you but its no excuse grrr..........

Originally posted by foxyroxy20

Well I'll take a raver crowd anytime over a club crowd. Ravers are more down to earth, and they can dance their ass off. At least at a rave if u ask someone whos the dj, he/she will know, unlike in a club.

:tongue:

I agree, some ravers might look funny, dress funny, or are fruity but they know how to party and they are ALL NICE!!! You can talk to anyone and not get a snotty attitude!!! :D

Originally posted by echostar

i have no idea but im lookin at a bunch of Love Parade pics and a lot of girls are wearing them

key word=girls

hahaha so TRUE!!! When I was there all I kept saying, "So this is what the LOVE PARADE is about... Fluorescent Furry matching outfits and Colorful HAIR!"

<~~~post # 1700

Ehhh you're a factory chick......its understandable

Sorry to say, half of you people cannot fucking dance whatsoever...you all do the same dance move where you stay stationary and move your arms around like you got rhythm or something.........sorry to say, your move is pretty freakin gross.

Factory does have some of the best dncers in the city, but because you chill at factory does not mean you can dance....in fact the factory dance move sucks.

Most ravers have more rhythm than factory heads

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Sorry to say, half of you people cannot fucking dance whatsoever...you all do the same dance move where you stay stationary and move your arms around like you got rhythm or something.........sorry to say, your move is pretty freakin gross.

Factory does have some of the best dncers in the city, but because you chill at factory does not mean you can dance....in fact the factory dance move sucks.

how true how true ..........the truth comes out:laugh:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Werd Jon. :aright:

<~~~post # 1700

Oh shut the fuck up! I'd put party kids up against your juice bags any day of the fucking week and they'd get owned in the style and coordination department no fucking contest.

I'd also like to witness the massacre that a bunch of true breakers would hand to those fucking monkeyboys you call dancers as well.

Go to fucking class and talk to me when they finally let you out of the sandbox. :aright: