Clubplanet Nightlife Community

abyss pics 7-10

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

especially the fat ones in tight clothes that danced on the podium

:puke:

thats normal in nj kid LoL every place in nj i have ever been i have seen that and they think they look good to thats the sick part even i stay clothed in nj spots i mean any place where u are bigger then the bouncers i concider to be wack and a waste of my time i dont' wanan be a big fish smal lpong i wanna be the small fish in the big pond cause that inspires u to wanna become bigger and better and nj gives u no mototvation at all

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by perns2002

Not all jersey girls are sluts........................

Please do not generalize. yeah the girls are a little stuck up, but don't hate the player hate the game

true babe u can never say whole but u can say pretty damn close to 90 percent aren't worthen fuken and u can even ask otehr cute nj girls and they will sya that it is ugly and the gusy are even more ugly ussly cause u can find a cute girl faster the na cute guy and bout them being stuck up lol nj girls stuck up this has gotta be a joke thers maybe 15 percent of females in this wole state who deserve to even be kinda stuck up and i am not nj bashen i happen to know a few girls in this state who are hotter then ny girls its just too bad tho that the rest of the girls are below par

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~i actually have a tan in that pic......and please take into consideration the lights in my face, the flash and the fact that i was sick.........thank u:blank:

P.S. i know im in a bitchy mood today so there!!!:tongue:

YOOOOOOOOOOO CHILL OUT...I SADI YOU LOOK GOOD.

Your initeled to your opinion. Touche'

May I ask one ? do girls have to have to be umm hott for you to talk to? or be your "friend" that is so black and white.

I know when I walk into abyss, and the last time I was there was for Tenaglia 1/2 the girls in there who weren'tt there for tenaglia spent there night looking in the mirror fixing there ahir and make up and walking around with those nose in the air thinking they were gods gift. I think the crowd at abyss isn't a bad looking one though. 90 percent come on your exagerating. I have to introduce you to some nice girls. Ones you take home to yoru mom..............

Originally posted by roninmess

thats a pretty bold statement on jersey girls, considering some jersey girls that are on CP were there to support bugout. Also had a lot of friends in there that I've met from other boards and shit.

don't give these girls too much credit, robin. i am from jersey but i accept that some pretty shallow girls hang out in jersey. that is why i was with the cp ppl.

What the hell kinda creatures are you guys hanging out with to give us this wrap.

I am sorry but there are trifling girls everywhere.................

Let not limit them to Jersey and be so general, I have a lot of nice girls that I hang with .........

Originally posted by perns2002

Your initeled to your opinion. Touche'

May I ask one ? do girls have to have to be umm hott for you to talk to? or be your "friend" that is so black and white.

I know when I walk into abyss, and the last time I was there was for Tenaglia 1/2 the girls in there who weren'tt there for tenaglia spent there night looking in the mirror fixing there ahir and make up and walking around with those nose in the air thinking they were gods gift. I think the crowd at abyss isn't a bad looking one though. 90 percent come on your exagerating. I have to introduce you to some nice girls. Ones you take home to yoru mom..............

LoL na i can be friends with any 1 hot fat ugly blue green etc, u know and i'm even tired of the hot girl thing most are boren and jus twanan bum around nad never wanna go out and have fun they rather look in a mirror lol its sick and anoyen

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Don't you know it's in style to be pale?

Where have YOU been? :rolleyes:

Isn't going out about having fun. not what you look like or whether you have a tan or not........................

What is wrong with you people........

Here's a can of SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR YOU...............

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Don't you know it's in style to be pale?

Where have YOU been? :rolleyes:

true the pale sicky look is deff in i mean i'm not alowed to tan my skin doc says so unfort i am pale :( but its not bad but it could just be better u know

alright. Stop what you're doin, b/c Im about to Ruin, the image and the style that you're used to.

I look funny, but yo im makin money see, so yo world I hope ur ready for me.

Now gather round, Im the new fool in town and my sounds laid down by the underground. I'll drink up all the captain that ya got on ya shelf, so just lemme introduce myself..

my name is BUGOUT--

:laugh:

just tryin to lighten it up around here.

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by bebby6919

the crowd there actually did suck. NJ girls are sluts... that was the only thing i hated about abyss.. The girls disguisted me... I cant believe people can act they way they do and still have respect for themselves.. makes me sick...........

LOL.. Debbie.. what did I tell you?? Jersey trash. I fit right in with that crowd. I can't help it, I am, afterall, a Jersey girl. :D :D

LOL.. and that picture of the girls funneling.. isn't that Sonia right in the middle.. LMAO. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by codica3

LOL.. Debbie.. what did I tell you?? Jersey trash. I fit right in with that crowd. I can't help it, I am, afterall, a Jersey girl. :D :D

LOL.. and that picture of the girls funneling.. isn't that Sonia right in the middle.. LMAO. :laugh: :laugh:

and barb on the left.

You people can bash where we went all you want and call us whatever, but we were all there for 1 reason that night... to support our friends. If you wouldn't step foot in a club that your friends were spinning at because you think it's cheese then you shouldn't be friends. We all had a good time listening to mike and pauly spinning and thats what matters.

:clap2: oh yea and the comment about jersey girls too ... :aright:

hotcheme:

don't give these girls too much credit, robin. i am from jersey but i accept that some pretty shallow girls hang out in jersey. that is why i was with the cp ppl.

whats the difference if girls are scantily clad in lil outfits and looking at themselves in the mirror in the bathroom of roxy or some other place in ny than if she was like that in nj?? i guess its just different b/c jersey is too stereotyped... idk... i live in jersey.. and i dress clubby and i like to make sure i look somewhat decent after sweating for hours in a club :tongue: so am i shallow too? yea some girls are stuck up, dressed all hooched out and funneling beer... but u know what? ull find them everrryyyywhhherrreee... :idea: but whatever though... to each his own... people r different... therefore they are allowed to have their own opinions... none of this matters anyway.. like people have said before, its all about havin fun aint it ;)

Originally posted by linabina

whats the difference if girls are scantily clad in lil outfits and looking at themselves in the mirror in the bathroom of roxy or some other place in ny than if she was like that in nj?? i guess its just different b/c jersey is too stereotyped... idk... i live in jersey.. and i dress clubby and i like to make sure i look somewhat decent after sweating for hours in a club :tongue: so am i shallow too? yea some girls are stuck up, dressed all hooched out and funneling beer... but u know what? ull find them everrryyyywhhherrreee... :idea: but whatever though... to each his own... people r different... therefore they are allowed to have their own opinions... none of this matters anyway.. like people have said before, its all about havin fun aint it ;)

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

thats a pretty bold statement on jersey girls, considering some jersey girls that are on CP were there to support bugout. Also had a lot of friends in there that I've met from other boards and shit.

well said. theres girls like this EVERYWHERE. not just jersey. but for wutever reason jersey always gets a bad rap. living in jersey my whole life, all ive known is jersey girls up unitl recently. and going to nyc more and more, and meeting more and more ppl from the boards from nyc, i can tell that girls can be just the same in ny as they are in jersey. theres alot wrong with some jersey girls, and theres alot right with some jersey girls. every girl is different...different style, different attitude, no matter where she comes from.

I LOVE MY JERSEY GIRLS!!!

nuff said :aright:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

haha, reading this thread makes me laugh. I wasn't at Abyss last Wednesday but I've been there before and I'm from NJ. Hey, the girls there that night may have left something to be desired but the same can be said about NYC clubs. I really don't think that state lines have anything to do with the amount of class a girl has. I mean, look at NYC, or even worse Long Island. C'mon, there are shallow girls all over the place

Originally posted by xtcgspot

well said. theres girls like this EVERYWHERE. not just jersey. but for wutever reason jersey always gets a bad rap. living in jersey my whole life, all ive known is jersey girls up unitl recently. and going to nyc more and more, and meeting more and more ppl from the boards from nyc, i can tell that girls can be just the same in ny as they are in jersey. theres alot wrong with some jersey girls, and theres alot right with some jersey girls. every girl is different...different style, different attitude, no matter where she comes from.

I LOVE MY JERSEY GIRLS!!!

nuff said :aright:

THANK YOU........................

Originally posted by zeeker

haha, reading this thread makes me laugh. I wasn't at Abyss last Wednesday but I've been there before and I'm from NJ. Hey, the girls there that night may have left something to be desired but the same can be said about NYC clubs. I really don't think that state lines have anything to do with the amount of class a girl has. I mean, look at NYC, or even worse Long Island. C'mon, there are shallow girls all over the place

Exactlly, your going to find them anywhere esp. in the club scene all over.............

Originally posted by zeeker

shallow and classless are two different things. :laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

i stay away from places where people are still funneling beer. :laugh::rolleyes: but a place having a full out funnel contest, thats gotta be :cheese:. no offense to the kiddies who still think that is a respectable kind of party.

oh lighten up and have a lil fun:tongue:

BG