Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Recent movies that youve seen that moved you.

Originally posted by hoke

The movie that flashes before my eyes every waking moment has been pretty moving lately...

uhm. things don't "flash" before your eyes. they appear "flashing" because you blink.

i.e., better put, "the movie [which i perceive to be flashing before my eyes, but in reality, is really just one constant reel fragmented in frames because i blink my eyes] plays before my eyes every waking moment has been pretty moving lately"

try to keep up with the program, eh? :cool:

Originally posted by loch

uhm. things don't "flash" before your eyes. they appear "flashing" because you blink.

i.e., better put, "the movie [which i perceive to be flashing before my eyes, but in reality, is really just one constant reel fragmented in frames because i blink my eyes] plays before my eyes every waking moment has been pretty moving lately"

try to keep up with the program, eh? :cool:

Dude man... that was deep... :smoke:

Originally posted by liquidflow

Requiem for a dream was a great movie, and moved me. American History X I thought was great along with American Beauty.

American History X has the most fucked up ending of any movie that I can remember...