Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: snoozi8 (encore)

Originally posted by hoke

I don't "air my dirty laundry" on the boards as much as some, but a lot of what you said does apply to me... I felt it necessary to respond. Regardless... I don't think it's a productive use of time to judge people for the amount of meaning that they place on the boards -- to each their own, I say. That's MY point.

seeeeee....if u go back to my first post u will see...i ended with...but who am i to judge........i was simply posting my feelings/opinion......just like we all do on this board....

and i don't think u are a part of what some of us are talking about....but this is a stupid argument.........but then again....i guess that's what we all do best on these boards!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by barvybe

lol...i can't believe that someone with 2400 posts wrote this.

btw...some people moved to NYC not knowing anyone and this is a great way for them to meet people.

also, i didn't see wideskies mention that she doesn't have a large group of other friends or family. obviously this touched a cord with you. perhaps you've been rejected by some loser board guy? (i'm kidding but why are you so worked up about this????)

lol......see....if u didn't reject me...none of this would have happened!!!!

now look what i have started!!....let me try this again...i am not worked up...just posting like the rest to pass the time.....i am not commenting on amount of time on the boards or number of posts...or even friendships with board members.....i AM commenting on living one's PERSONAL life over the internet.....if u have formed such relationships....WHY ARE THEY BEING PLAYED OUT ON THE COMPUTER!??! that is what i was TRYING to say.......

Originally posted by misk

lol......see....if u didn't reject me...none of this would have happened!!!!

now look what i have started!!....let me try this again...i am not worked up...just posting like the rest to pass the time.....i am not commenting on amount of time on the boards or number of posts...or even friendships with board members.....i AM commenting on living one's PERSONAL life over the internet.....if u have formed such relationships....WHY ARE THEY BEING PLAYED OUT ON THE COMPUTER!??! that is what i was TRYING to say.......

. . . I agree . . people should learn to keep their personal lives personal . . It just aint cool to air it here . . and plus, shit like the debacle that is this thread causes tension in REAL life when we all try to get together to do shit away from the board (choosing sides . . just plain retarded shit). . . club oriented or not . . .

. . Oh, and by the way misk, quit using the elipsis or I'm gonna sue you for copyright infringement . . ;) . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I agree . . people should learn to keep their personal lives personal . . It just aint cool to air it here . . and plus, shit like the debacle that is this thread causes tension in REAL life when we all try to get together to do shit away from the board (choosing sides . . just plain retarded shit). . . club oriented or not . . .

. . Oh, and by the way misk, quit using the elipsis or I'm gonna sue you for copyright infringement . . ;) . . :aright: . . .

::whew::......somebody sees my point!!!....and well....u will just have to deal with the elipsis thing...........better me then somebody else!!!!!!!!!!!:D;)

and BTW~~~~>LOVE your sig....*. . . If I've learned one thing in this life it's this: Everybody will eventually steal my lines. A curse I have to endure because I'm just THAT witty . . .*.....me and u seem to be on the same page in more ways than one!!!!

Originally posted by misk

::whew::......somebody sees my point!!!....and well....u will just have to deal with the elipsis thing...........better me then somebody else!!!!!!!!!!!:D;)

and BTW~~~~>LOVE your sig....*. . . If I've learned one thing in this life it's this: Everybody will eventually steal my lines. A curse I have to endure because I'm just THAT witty . . .*.....me and u seem to be on the same page in more ways than one!!!!

. . . right on . . right on . . ;) . . :aright: . . .

I'm not condoning what happened in this thread, but there's a huge jump between saying that THIS was inappropriate and saying that ALL sharing of personal lives on the boards in inappropriate, or that people who do so are losers. I just want to make that clear, because some of the posts I've read this morning seem a little indecisive about exactly which point to make...

hmmm....blamed again for rejecting someone...sigh. knowing me i was just to clueless to realize what was being offered ;)

btw...i don't disagree the this is all too much info for the boards. and actually, i could give the smallest shit who got up today to go to work or what flavor coffee someone purchased.

without taking sides, i think that this thread was about responding to some very public actions publicly....

my personal shit doesn't end up on this board...i challenged them all to bring it and the best they could come up wiht was that i make really good grilled cheese...:)

hhmmmm i agree with girly LoL this is the first time i viewed this as well and its funny but heres my oppion on the topic

snoozi used to post on the sf board alot when i first started and from wut i hear and even say she seemed to get around a lot and when i say get around i mean she hooked up with every body LoL then like she felt lie ka skank i am guessen and changed boards LoL i guess new start sh1t and from wut i seen she became a whore on this board :tongue: LoL and if JON says that they hooked up who would really deny it i mean they had ther thing i am sure i seen them together in teh past so i am sure that snoozi hoe was all over him and her cumen on her and sayen she didn't do sh1t or choose another male over him is kinda a weak move cause any 1 who has seen her in public and how she acts should relize she is a tramp and if it wasn't JON it would of been some 1 else :laugh:

lol i just viewed this for the first time to and damn its good so heres my oppion

when i first started posten it was on the sf board and snoozi was popular on that and from wut i heard and seen she got with every 1 guy or girl on that board LoL i mean she got with a few a nite and i deff have called her a board whore in the past so i don't know y u people are even bothern with all this if ya'll seen how she acts in public i am sure all of ya'll would know if it wasn't DJjON it would of been some 1 else and her deny it just proves the fact thats shes dumb i mean if people see it how can u deny it your just maken your self look bad but over all if any of ya'll acctly knew her ya'll would know and relize that shes a tramp and u can't trun a tramp into a house wife :laugh:

Originally posted by shook

lol i just viewed this for the first time to and damn its good so heres my oppion

when i first started posten it was on the sf board and snoozi was popular on that and from wut i heard and seen she got with every 1 guy or girl on that board LoL i mean she got with a few a nite and i deff have called her a board whore in the past so i don't know y u people are even bothern with all this if ya'll seen how she acts in public i am sure all of ya'll would know if it wasn't DJjON it would of been some 1 else and her deny it just proves the fact thats shes dumb i mean if people see it how can u deny it your just maken your self look bad but over all if any of ya'll acctly knew her ya'll would know and relize that shes a tramp and u can't trun a tramp into a house wife :laugh:

:jawdrop::laugh2: