Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj critics (laurie)

Originally posted by laurie619

ARE YOU GUYS FOR REAL. . . MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO BACK AND READ WHAT I WROTE* WHEN DENNY PLAYS up to PAR he is GOOD, but the last couple of week my friends and I dont think that he has been up to PAR* HE SHOULD OPEN UP HID BAG, AND PLAY SOME GOOD TRACKS I KNOW HE HAS THEM......

GET OVER IT* YOU GUYS ARE REALLY Pathetic

PERHAPS THAT MANGLED BRAIN OF YOURS IS FORGETTING THIS COMMENT..

"what is Denny planning on spinning crap again?"

Don't worry Laurie, there are medications and institutions for people like you!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok no disrespect to anyone in the "industry" but however to all the ppl that complain about how ppl rate them and so forth, take this into consideration....playboy..........they pay u and ur bills thats right the public, the critics, they pay for u to be at the venue. So in my opinion i wouldn t ask to see the general publics work...The fact of the matter is u, along w/ everyone else in the nightclub or entertainment biz, put urself centerstage so that u can get paid for ur ability by the public. like i said prior, I mean this in good tatse.

peace

Originally posted by saleen351

Hey i'm not a chef but i know a good steak when i have one.....

but am i not allowed to say its a bad steak since i'm a not a chef?

makes no sense...........

And by the looks of ya...OOMPIE...you've had quite a few in your day!!!!:aright:

Laurie...you are so ignorant. Why people are wasting their precious time with you is beyond me. You are nothing but an overweight smurf looking for some attention. Go invest in a mirror. :what:

Kirk...you hit the nail on the head. Great analogy. :clap2:

Originally posted by kirklop

just out of curiosity, what do some of you dj critics, for example laurie, do for a living? maybe tsettos, myself, boris, baez, mendez, manny, rydell, ect should come evaluate you at your jobs and post it on this message board. we'll determine how well you flip the hamburgers, sweep, sell stocks, promote, lay on your back, or whatever......

hey kirk, come to my office, bring some cuervo and some beats. you can make fun of me all day. it'll be a good time. you can yell at me about how much time i waste on cp and how i'm overloading the email server with knock knock jokes and how my friends shouldnt be sending me digital photos of thongs from the beach. leave denny and rydell at home though. i dont really know them. and then i'll come by friday and tell you how to beat match longer than 10 seconds and how the bass needs to come down a few decibels and that the speaker by the back is hissing

Originally posted by pipdaddy

hey kirk, come to my office, bring some cuervo and some beats. you can make fun of me all day. it'll be a good time. you can yell at me about how much time i waste on cp and how i'm overloading the email server with knock knock jokes and how my friends shouldnt be sending me digital photos of thongs from the beach. leave denny and rydell at home though. i dont really know them. and then i'll come by friday and tell you how to beat match longer than 10 seconds and how the bass needs to come down a few decibels and that the speaker by the back is hissing

:laugh: :laugh:

knock knock jokes.........hahahahaha

Originally posted by kirklop

just out of curiosity, what do some of you dj critics, for example laurie, do for a living? maybe tsettos, myself, boris, baez, mendez, manny, rydell, ect should come evaluate you at your jobs and post it on this message board. we'll determine how well you flip the hamburgers, sweep, sell stocks, promote, lay on your back, or whatever......maybe some are collecting unemployment or welfare.....this is not aimed at the cool mature people that go out to have good time at their favorite clubs. the analogy is simple, if your a vegetarian don't go to a steakhouse....if you wanna go line dancin' to country music don't go to a heavy metal bar.....if you love merge simply don't go to tempts......if you like both clubs support both clubs.....if your a white trash redneck from jackson who knows shit about nightclubs and moves to florida to raise gators in a pond next to your trailer listening to picatto call yourself saleen...nick, just kidding, haven't battled you in awhile.... also, some of you have horrible spelling skills! what's up with that?

As much as I agree with most of what you said Kirk, you are wrong about one MAJOR point. I agree that if people don't like a certain venue/DJ, etc. then don't go. If you do, then it's your fault and nobody really wants to hear you complain. But to say that you don't need or shouldn't be criticized on a message board (which in reality doesn't mean a damn thing...more just a way for kids to pass time at work), is wrong man. If when we're at work and our bosses (the one's that PAY our salaries) aren't happy with what we are doing or how we do it...you're damn right we are going to hear about it. Now in your case, we PAY to see/hear you perform for us and if not satisfied, I'm a firm believer in speaking your mind.

Now again, I agree if you don't like it, don't go...but if I shelled out $20 to walk into a place that you were spinning at and IMHO you sucked...then I'm sure as hell going to say that you sucked. That's the nature of the profession that YOU chose.

Not looking to start drama and personally, singling a person out that's riding ya...you're only asking for more ridicule from people. Do what you do and do it well and don't pay any attention to anyone's opinion...except your boss.

Take care and best of luck to you.

addaboy

2 last points, addaboy it's ok to post an opinion, but to keep going somewhere where you don't care for is ridiculous.....a opinion is fine but constant repetition of that opinion to be obnoxious is what aggravates people on the board....

saleen you dumb bastard, it's ok to criticise the chef but don't keep going back to eat the same steak and then complain about that steak every time you eat it! i used food analogies because i felt you could relate a little easier dumbass!

gotta go

This is the last time I am posting on this ridiculous infantile thread…

I agree with you “it is ridiculous to keep going somewhere you don’t care for†but is it ridiculous to keep going back when you know what the DJ is capable of????

I THINK NOT!

Just because the DJ has a bad night does mean you shouldn’t give him a second shot…RIGHT????

For my friends and I (I’m sure that tsettossuxxx, Xj8,etc... can back me up on this) just because Denny had a bad winter, doesn’t meant that he has to flip out because someone makes an assumption about how he has been playing this summer. . . Lets be real here. . .

I like Denny* but he has NOT been playing up to my (a lot of people I talked too) expectations.

Its my perception, and my viewpoint, people aren’t going to always agree with me I know that, but to wish “cancer†on me and to wish I should “die†is just uncalled for and very immature Joking around or not! That is totally preposterous and uncalled for...well I can go on & on & on about this, but I wasted enough of my time...

LAURIE619 - IF YOU HATE TEMPS SO MUCH AND YOU FEEL DENNY DOESNT PLAY WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR...WHY BOTHER GOING BACK?? WHY BOTHER GIVING HIM A "SECOND CHANCE" B/C YOU FEEL HE "IS CAPABLE OF BETTER"?? YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF LEFT AND RIGHT AND AT THE SAME TIME MAKING YOURSELF LOOK FOOLISH, UNEDUCATED, AND SHELTERED MINDED IN THE PROCESS. I DONT THINK ANYONE ON THIS BOARD IS TELLING YOU THAT YOU MUST LOVE TEMPS OR LOVE DENNY, BUT IF YOU STATED SOMETHING ONCE...STICK TO IT AND STOP CHANGING YOUR MIND AND REPEATING YOURSELF, IT MAKES YOU LOOK CHILDISH.:blank:

Originally posted by boomtown16

LAURIE619 - IF YOU HATE TEMPS SO MUCH AND YOU FEEL DENNY DOESNT PLAY WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR...WHY BOTHER GOING BACK?? WHY BOTHER GIVING HIM A "SECOND CHANCE" B/C YOU FEEL HE "IS CAPABLE OF BETTER"?? YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF LEFT AND RIGHT AND AT THE SAME TIME MAKING YOURSELF LOOK FOOLISH, UNEDUCATED, AND SHELTERED MINDED IN THE PROCESS. I DONT THINK ANYONE ON THIS BOARD IS TELLING YOU THAT YOU MUST LOVE TEMPS OR LOVE DENNY, BUT IF YOU STATED SOMETHING ONCE...STICK TO IT AND STOP CHANGING YOUR MIND AND REPEATING YOURSELF, IT MAKES YOU LOOK CHILDISH.:blank:

ARE YOU A FUCKEN ASSHOLE....I NEVER STATED THAT I HATED TEMPTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DENNY DOES PLAY WHAT I WANT TO HEAR WHEN HE PLAYS UP TOO PAR* (HE HASNT BEEN)

AND FOR YOUR INFO I KNOW DENNY IS CAPABLE OF BETTER...I HAVE BEEN HEARING HIM PLAY SINCE MY FAKE ID DAYS, AND WHEN HE WAS AT ABYSS!!!!!!

NOW ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...SHUT THE FUCK UP...AND GET OFF HIS DICK!!!!!! DAMN YOU...I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO BOTHER POSTING HERE AGAIN, YOU ARE LUCKY I AM BORED AND @ WORK...

Laurie...you dont get it....people dont like you. You have nothing positive to say. You are a negative person. Please remove yourself from this board or expect to see additional threads such as this where people sit around and enjoy bashing someone whom 90% of this board dislikes. You've had your "try" with alot of people from this board and have proved you are nothing but a selfish, gossiping, trash talking, DJ bashing _______. oh and btw..I think its obvious that you are tsettossuxxxx...because you posted on this thread earlier with a message that was obviously from you. Guess you were logged into tsettossuxxx by accident when you posted...caught!! Nice try to cover it up by saying "thanks mark".

Kirk I agree with you 100%. Good job last Friday...I enjoyed your set...always do.

peace

ARE YOU A FUCKEN ASSHOLE....I NEVER STATED THAT I HATED TEMPTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DENNY DOES PLAY WHAT I WANT TO HEAR WHEN HE PLAYS UP TOO PAR* (HE HASNT BEEN)

AND FOR YOUR INFO I KNOW DENNY IS CAPABLE OF BETTER...I HAVE BEEN HEARING HIM PLAY SINCE MY FAKE ID DAYS, AND WHEN HE WAS AT ABYSS!!!!!!

NOW ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...SHUT THE FUCK UP...AND GET OFF HIS DICK!!!!!! DAMN YOU...I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO BOTHER POSTING HERE AGAIN, YOU ARE LUCKY I AM BORED AND @ WORK...

whoah there liltle munch bunny, you need to take a chill mann:blown:

Originally posted by carusomaas11

Laurie...you dont get it....people dont like you. You have nothing positive to say. You are a negative person. Please remove yourself from this board or expect to see additional threads such as this where people sit around and enjoy bashing someone whom 90% of this board dislikes. You've had your "try" with alot of people from this board and have proved you are nothing but a selfish, gossiping, trash talking, DJ bashing _______. oh and btw..I think its obvious that you are tsettossuxxxx...because you posted on this thread earlier with a message that was obviously from you. Guess you were logged into tsettossuxxx by accident when you posted...caught!! Nice try to cover it up by saying "thanks mark".

peace

Sorry I just loved what he wrote so much that I wanted Everyone to read it again... Laurie is a joke on this board and probably everywhere else as well. I have yet to see her make a valid point in which she isn't contradicting a previous one of her posts.

FOR THE LAST AND FINAL TIME ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE NO OPINION THAT IS GENUINE. IF YOU STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT DENNY SUCKS THEN STICK BY IT AND DONT GO TO TEMPS, ITS THAT SIMPLE...PEOPLE WILL RESPECT YOU MORE...I AM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH AN IMMATURE GIRL...MAYBE IF YOU HAD BALLS I WOULD KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU BUT UNFORTUNATLEY YOU DONT AND I WOULDNT WASTE MY TIME ON A MINDLESS, SENSELESS,UNFORTUNATE SOUL LIKE YOURSELF ANYWAY. STATE WHAT YOU WANT BUT DONT CHANGE YOPUR OPINION A THOUSAND TIMES ABOUT ONE THING...:laugh::blown:

Originally posted by boomtown16

FOR THE LAST AND FINAL TIME ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE NO OPINION THAT IS GENUINE. IF YOU STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT DENNY SUCKS THEN STICK BY IT AND DONT GO TO TEMPS, ITS THAT SIMPLE...PEOPLE WILL RESPECT YOU MORE...I AM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH AN IMMATURE GIRL...MAYBE IF YOU HAD BALLS I WOULD KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU BUT UNFORTUNATLEY YOU DONT AND I WOULDNT WASTE MY TIME ON A MINDLESS, SENSELESS,UNFORTUNATE SOUL LIKE YOURSELF ANYWAY. STATE WHAT YOU WANT BUT DONT CHANGE YOPUR OPINION A THOUSAND TIMES ABOUT ONE THING

GET A LIFE. . .I NEVER SAID HE SUCKS. . .I THINK YOU SUCK....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is the last time I am posting on this ridiculous infantile thread…

I agree with you “it is ridiculous to keep going somewhere you don’t care for” but is it ridiculous to keep going back when you know what the DJ is capable of????

I THINK NOT!

Just because the DJ has a bad night does mean you shouldn’t give him a second shot…RIGHT????

For my friends and I (I’m sure that tsettossuxxx, Xj8,etc... can back me up on this) just because Denny had a bad winter, doesn’t meant that he has to flip out because someone makes an assumption about how he has been playing this summer. . . Lets be real here. . .

I like Denny* but he has NOT been playing up to my (a lot of people I talked too) expectations.

Its my perception, and my viewpoint, people aren’t going to always agree with me I know that, but to wish “cancer” on me and to wish I should “die” is just uncalled for and very immature Joking around or not! That is totally preposterous and uncalled for...well I can go on & on & on about this, but I wasted enough of my time...

Laurie you know posting shit like that is going to make people hate you.......

You even make me sick so do us all a favor keep your thoughts to yourself and stay out of TEMPTS and hang out at the boardwalk

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Laurie you know posting shit like that is going to make people hate you.......

You even make me sick so do us all a favor keep your thoughts to yourself and stay out of TEMPTS and hang out at the boardwalk

Do you really think I care about what teh PEOPLE on CP think of me. . .:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: