Clubplanet Nightlife Community

postwhores are destroying cp

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sdeelite

true...who cares if you have 5,000 posts! ppl need to get over it and get a life. post when necessary not because it is your goal in life to up your message board status...and really, what the hell is that anyway?:rolleyes:

who said anything about status? i am just addicted.

Originally posted by joeg

just as a side note... some of us have jobs we hate... so we manage to pull off getting paid to sit here and do nothing... so to fill the time... we bullshit on here...

the day goes fast, i don't have to do anything, i still get payed...

as a result, the post count goes up... and its kind of novel to see how much time @ work you've actually wasted...

I stopped caring after 1500, but then again, I stopped caring about my job around then too... so the posts just kept coming...

For real...

If anyone can find me a job that occupies more of my time and brain capacity... I promise to stop post-whoring.

Originally posted by £ddie

Drama has been here FOREVER. It used to be even worse a couple of years ago. Anyone who thinks otherwise has no clue--just go dig through the archives. It is true though, the content lately has been awful. Posting just for the sake of posting does NOT make you cool--it makes you a TOOL. Maybe if DaVe got rid of post counts some people would shut the fuck up.

. . .

Many here need to grow the fuck up too. Act your ages. :)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

ppl have no music taste here ...

I'm sorry.....and you're the white angel of introspective on music here???

A broad comment like that is extremely dumbfounded. I will agree some people on here have absolutely no clue whatsoever, but dumping on people because they don't enjoy the sounds of your style is ignorant.

I like a wide variety of styles....does that make me clueless?

I find strengths and faults of all styles....even the style I play.

Guest saleen351

you call the ny board drama....

please!!!!!!

if you never read or post on the NJ board then STFU!

i feel that 95 percent of this and other boards are ugly rejects and the sick part is that it doesn't stop at ugly cause most are fat and ugly which is just disgusting and makes these things so not worth doing unless u take it as a joke and fuk with people on them LoL and ofcourse fuk people off of them even tho most of the girls your fuken off them are toed up but lol a head piece by a strange message board geek is always a must when all else fails at 3 in the morn during the week LoL

Originally posted by sdeelite

true...who cares if you have 5,000 posts! ppl need to get over it and get a life. post when necessary not because it is your goal in life to up your message board status...and really, what the hell is that anyway?:rolleyes:

very nicely said :hat:

Originally posted by shook

i feel that 95 percent of this and other boards are ugly rejects and the sick part is that it doesn't stop at ugly cause most are fat and ugly which is just disgusting and makes these things so not worth doing unless u take it as a joke and fuk with people on them LoL and ofcourse fuk people off of them even tho most of the girls your fuken off them are toed up but lol a head piece by a strange message board geek is always a must when all else fails at 3 in the morn during the week LoL

. . . :laugh: . . dude, slip out of character there for a second?? . . ;) . . .