Clubplanet Nightlife Community

postwhores are destroying cp

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by t0nythelover

this site is beginning to suck big time. whats with all the bs post and drama. damn kids!

yeah like those people who have nothing fucking better to say than to post one stupid smiley per post.

Drama has been here FOREVER. It used to be even worse a couple of years ago. Anyone who thinks otherwise has no clue--just go dig through the archives. It is true though, the content lately has been awful. Posting just for the sake of posting does NOT make you cool--it makes you a TOOL. Maybe if DaVe got rid of post counts some people would shut the fuck up.

Oh, and it's not my responsiblity to provide content--I'm too friggin busy. :blank:

P.S.

Many here need to grow the fuck up too. Act your ages. :)

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Well, it's either drama, two word replies or wordless smiley posts (the last of which can be appropriate, but only in certain circumstances) . . . so choose your inanity . . .

i choose...:smoke:

Originally posted by somebitch

exactly. i read it because im bored at work... if you have somethign better to do dont read it, if not, stop complaining. :laugh:

yes if everything we posted had significant content, there would not be enough volume on this site to occupy me at work.

who needs content? too much "content gets boring. if every post was serious and had a serious point, this shit would be boring as hell. i come here to be entertained. and sometimes posting stupid shit is very very entertaining. alot of us know each very well, we're friends on and off this board. and then sometimes we go in rants where we make fun of each other, we post pics, photoshops, inside jokes...wutever it is that we know is makin a certain someone else laugh. it may just be that u dont all get the joke, thats why its an "inside joke". i think the posts on here the last few weeks have been HILARIOUS. everyone tryin, practically beggin to be a postwhore, and its funny. the newbies are gettin into it, and thats fun.

just have fun. thats wut this is about.

Originally posted by £ddie

Maybe if DaVe got rid of post counts some people would shut the fuck up.

true...who cares if you have 5,000 posts! ppl need to get over it and get a life. post when necessary not because it is your goal in life to up your message board status...and really, what the hell is that anyway?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sdeelite

true...who cares if you have 5,000 posts! ppl need to get over it and get a life. post when necessary not because it is your goal in life to up your message board status...and really, what the hell is that anyway?:rolleyes:

bravo!

content does not necessarily have to equal a long post.. just maybe a little bit of thought? I know alot of you guys are friends, and thats all fine and good, but threads titled "ATTN: so and so" where the post says, "hey you were really drunk last nite" could just as well be said in private messages.. that's what they're for! Don't even get me started on people airing their *dirty laundry* here in a public forum.. this is not high school. (although sometimes I wonder...)

This board is read by hundreds of people, not just 30. keep that in mind.

just as a side note... some of us have jobs we hate... so we manage to pull off getting paid to sit here and do nothing... so to fill the time... we bullshit on here...

the day goes fast, i don't have to do anything, i still get payed...

as a result, the post count goes up... and its kind of novel to see how much time @ work you've actually wasted...

I stopped caring after 1500, but then again, I stopped caring about my job around then too... so the posts just kept coming...