Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***OFFICIAL*** who wants to go to Modern tommorrow?

vicman

I'll be there!

Some of you know me, I'm tinybutterfli's and dragongrrrl's friend - I've met a lot of you at BuZz, the Snowball events, and the Revaluation parties at Top of the Hill. Here's a pic to jog your memory - (I'm on the right). ;)

102266.jpg

See you at Modern! :D

Originally posted by vicman

damn, its me and the rest are girls...ok, list is closed thats it..no one reply to this thread anymore...egg, chyna, can you guys close this thread down? :D

not so fast vic. The list never closes without me. I'm going to be joining you guys in a night filled with debauchery. Dirty talks of macrame sounds good to me.

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I'll be there!

Some of you know me, I'm tinybutterfli's and dragongrrrl's friend - I've met a lot of you at BuZz, the Snowball events, and the Revaluation parties at Top of the Hill. Here's a pic to jog your memory - (I'm on the right). ;)

102266.jpg

See you at Modern! :D

oh, ok, now i see cookiegirl...yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum.......:D

/jk/

Originally posted by spinsaikel

not so fast vic. The list never closes without me. I'm going to be joining you guys in a night filled with debauchery. Dirty talks of macrame sounds good to me.

damn, they ddidn close the thread soon enough :mad:

ok spinsaikel, but remember to bring your macrame materials..tea will be promptly served at 1am :D

SO anyway....ummm...meetup at 1am, hallway to the bathrooms? :D

umm..i dunno, never been there on a Thursday, what time does everyone usually make it there? 11? 12?

Buster spins at 11:30/midnight... I will be there A LOT eariler because I'm meeting up with some friends. But I will be there till late - I have tomorrow off :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Buster spins at 11:30/midnight... I will be there A LOT eariler because I'm meeting up with some friends. But I will be there till late - I have tomorrow off :D

so say..we shoot for 11? hallway to the bathrooms?

i'll just be staying for a couple of hours.

so say..we shoot for 11? hallway to the bathrooms?

i'll just be staying for a couple of hours.

Hallway to the bathrooms?? Why don't you just look around the place and find people. It's not that big. But if you want, just stand by the bathrooms and wait until people have to go and then they will see you, and vise-versa.

Originally posted by therunner

Hallway to the bathrooms?? Why don't you just look around the place and find people. It's not that big. But if you want, just stand by the bathrooms and wait until people have to go and then they will see you, and vise-versa.

i know, i just thought it would be funny to arrange a meetup spot such as the hallway to the bathroom like we do at buzz..or maybe we should meet next to the pole in front of the dj booth at modern

damn, they ddidn close the thread soon enough :mad:

ok spinsaikel, but remember to bring your macrame materials..tea will be promptly served at 1am :D

SO anyway....ummm...meetup at 1am, hallway to the bathrooms? :D

fair enough. I've got some great tea i've scoured from the far east. I have no problem sharing it with you guys. As for meeting in the hallsway to the bathroom, that is ridiculous. Hah, have you seen the hallway? it's more like cubby hole sized. I know you were kidding though.

so vic...what sort of materials do we need to bring for the macrame discussion? rope?

can you teach me a couple of new techniques this evening?

as for the meet-up. why dont we all meet at the water fountain in the boys bathroom? that way we can take a quick dip in the fountain and cool off...

(sorry girls...its a guy thing.)