Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention! Attention!

marcid21

The other night some friends and I were having dinner, and the discussion came up regarding Attention Getters....meaning, everyone has an asset they consider valuable, and choose to show it off in one way or another when they are out amongst a group of friends, or otherwise...

Now...although I don't necessarily agree with what was decidedly my "attention getter"....I do believe we all have one god given gift that we all choose to flaunt...

....so what's your "attention getter"????

"Do you have your eyebrow pierced?" I Swear to fuck, if someone talks to me staring deep into......my fuckin eyebrow one more time, and asks me that I'm goin to kill that person. What the fuck does it look like you ditz.

Originally posted by therunner

I have no attention getter, thats my attention getter. People come up to me on the street and say "wow, there is absolutly nothing special about you." ANd once that happens, they are hooked, can't get enough of me.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh: :laugh:

There are lots of things people approach me to comment upon... my height (or lack thereof), and then depending on how I'm dressed there's also my arms, my tummy, my tattoos...

Of course there's one other thing... but I don't have eyes in the back of my head so I can't really see when exactly it grabs people's attention... :bootysha:

Originally posted by ReginaP

I'm told my smile...and um my....;):D

Yeah. I'd say both caught my eye at first ;) (hah that night at Pseudo!)

I dont know what the hell is my attention getter. Maybe the fact i'm usually smiling or happy... geez.

What i REALLY want to know is how people i've never met and sometimes never even talked to, will come up to me at a party or a club and go "Hey, you're Cintron right?"

And i'm like Yeah! :) then i think "how the fuck did they know that?! Am i towing a banner or something?"

kinda freaky.:hat:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh: :laugh:

There are lots of things people approach me to comment upon... my height (or lack thereof), and then depending on how I'm dressed there's also my arms, my tummy, my tattoos...

Of course there's one other thing... but I don't have eyes in the back of my head so I can't really see when exactly it grabs people's attention... :bootysha:

your tight ass is a great attention getter.