Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fun last nite!

djbuster

Thanks again for the wonderful set Buster! I noticed that you got a bit housey in your set, not bad! I had a great time last night hanging out with gina, her roomate&her friends, todd, and eric. Gina, you were the viking last night for dancing in those monstrous heels. and nx time you hear of your roomate bringing along her friends, let me know:D . Todd, no I DON'T know stevie. I mean, I only sat next to him in the car going up to Ny, and hung out with him for most of the night@arc. But other than that, I have no idea who this stevie guy is!:D

Last night was quite nice. (after buster hit the decks)

I was kinda glad the conga guy didn't play that much last night. I wasn't into them last night, so when he didn't play, it was just fine with me.

Once again, great night. But I was really hoping you were going to drop Sandstorm so I could see Eric and the Glowsticks. Oh well, better luck next time.

Originally posted by nourishment

Sounds like the name of a pop band.

I was thinking the same thing right after I posted this. I went back and was reading it and thought "Eric and the Glowsticks" What a shitty name for a shitty pop band.

My brothers band name is the greatest though, "Beer-Can Chicken" I love that name.

So i'm slighly nauseated, and really tired, from last night (who bought all those shots, anyway??) but it was well worth it! I had a great time, and i was only 5 minutes late to work this morning! :D Must go there again! Thanks, Buster, for the fantastic music. It was great meeting all of you that i met, and seeing all of you i'd met before! Hopefully i'll be seeing all of you at buzz next week.

Can i go to bed now?

meg :zzz::drool:

Guest jroo

hey, sorry i missed it. i was too exhausted to go out though, and had to be at work early. sorry again guys.

*peers her head from underneath the covers - *yawn*

alo :)

last night was so much fun. damn, who kept buying those shots? *lol* I'm not hung over but I think its because I might still be drunk :drunk:

Buster - you are awesome! I loved your set. Thanks for letting me hang in the booth for a bit "Alright Buster, show me the 1s & 2s" LOL, I had no idea what I was talking about!

In between the drinking, the dancing, the hugging (there was lots of hugging *lol* I managed to take 34 pics... I'll post some of 'em up soon.

It was great to see everyone!

Sopha - you mean these monstrous heels?

modern32.jpg

Great pics Gina! I :heart: your documentary skills.

Thanks to all who came last night, you made my Thursday great! Wish I hadn't left so early, but glad I didn't get caught on camera in the throes of drunken dancing. ;) The MVP award goes to Eric, who ponied up for one last screwdriver, thanks! :beer:

Can't wait for next time!

'stina :rock:

no prob cookiegirlie.... always willing to help a girlie out

And what the hell is up with the glowsticks??????

one more thing. ravermania is officially banned from any further parties involving alcohol...... I'm sure we needed those two last martini's!!! Now... I'd like to go back to bed please..... :D