Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S.F UnderWear Party. . .

Good to see some of the serious heads come out. I had a good time but was just not overly impressed by JP, or the day in general. Didn't suprise me though. Anyway, good to see the usuals:

JSEN7

DJDANFURY

NJANGEL

IBCLUBBIN

RONINMESS

ANTM28

WHITECAMARO

We Truly Are S ick F awks! :tongue:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, waking up around 9am having some breakfast and than getting ready to head over to SF on a sunday morning arriving there at 12noon on the dot. Yeah thats kind of sick. SFSFSFSFSFSFSFSFSFSFSFSFSFSFSFSFSFSFSSFSFSFSFSFSFSFSF :D

100% sober....and i had the best time i ever had there.....stayed till 6:30 and didnt want to leave, but everyone in my crew wanted to peace.....of course i missed So Strong, Womans Worth, In Your Eyes, and Reina:(

but the party was sick...IDOLLLLLLLLL!

BG

Sorry I didn't see a lot of you guys, we were out of there at 9:30ish. had a great time though. all in all, a rough weekend for me.

friday, riverstreet

saturday, merge, tempts, back to merge then right to the factory.

Originally posted by sfgirl21

i saw some kid wearing a shirt that said i am wearing a fake Dolce and Gabbana shirt....i loved it!

that was djdanfury.... and yes that was a great shirt :laugh:

and to piro, neena and stardo - i am sorry i didnt get a chance to say by to ya guys :( and thank you again for a great weekend. I had a blast at the shore (merge and tempts) and a great time at la factoria as well :D hehhee 3rdflrfactoria defintely lived up to his name on sunday am. he was like the mayor standing at the corner saying hi to everyone who walked by... hehehehe

Originally posted by nycchic24

that was djdanfury.... and yes that was a great shirt :laugh:

and to piro, neena and stardo - i am sorry i didnt get a chance to say by to ya guys :( and thank you again for a great weekend. I had a blast at the shore (merge and tempts) and a great time at la factoria as well :D hehhee 3rdflrfactoria defintely lived up to his name on sunday am. he was like the mayor standing at the corner saying hi to everyone who walked by... hehehehe

I had an unbelieveable time this weekend. I am def a sick f*ck I woke up 8:30pm and was going to go to Surf to find my missing Co-Pilot NJSTACKED!!!!.

I was nice meeting everyone even though I cant remember any of you :laugh: Nychic what time did you guys leave? How did anthony hold up?

Originally posted by stardo

I had an unbelieveable time this weekend. I am def a sick f*ck I woke up 8:30pm and was going to go to Surf to find my missing Co-Pilot NJSTACKED!!!!.

I was nice meeting everyone even though I cant remember any of you :laugh: Nychic what time did you guys leave? How did anthony hold up?

you went to surf too! :eek:

wow i left aro9und 1:30 and i got a msg from 3rdflr at 5pm --

"i left the factory" and yeah i could tell anthony was hurting! :( i think he was working the laps in order to stay up.

Originally posted by nycchic24

you went to surf too! :eek:

wow i left aro9und 1:30 and i got a msg from 3rdflr at 5pm --

"i left the factory" and yeah i could tell anthony was hurting! :( i think he was working the laps in order to stay up.

NO I was thinking of going but my co pilot left me a message that he wasnt going..

Poor Ant .

Hope you get to come down to the shore again!!!

Piro Neena and I were like 3 little smurfs LA LA LA LA .

I was loving that proformance man. I was playing that song the whole car ride up.

This weekend was GREAT.

Nycchic I'm glad you had a good time...you are NOT a temps virgin anymore...sorry we didn't get to say goodbye but I will admit I was the one who wanted to leave at 9:30a. My feet were killing me and I was exhausted. Where did you disappear to all night?/?

Stardo- as usual it was great hanging with you...you got your wish we got real silly both Fri and Sat night... :D You are a nut...you were thinking of going to Surf after the weekend we had. I have to say Surf was the furthest thing from my mind.

3rdflfactoria called us too at 5pm...I don't know how he did it..he was out starting from 12 noon Sat..let's see that's 29 hours of partying :eek: His words were "I think I did some damage this time" :blank:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

but the party was sick...IDOLLLLLLLLL!

BG

aaaaw...i LOOOOVE idol in factory!.......*and all these stupid conversations......**.........anyways.....haven't been to factory in a LONG time........besides i am injured and in no condition to dance my booty off!!!.....it will probably be my birthday again before i make it back........:(

Originally posted by neena16

This weekend was GREAT.

Nycchic I'm glad you had a good time...you are NOT a temps virgin anymore...sorry we didn't get to say goodbye but I will admit I was the one who wanted to leave at 9:30a. My feet were killing me and I was exhausted. Where did you disappear to all night?/?

Stardo- as usual it was great hanging with you...you got your wish we got real silly both Fri and Sat night... You are a nut...you were thinking of going to Surf after the weekend we had. I have to say Surf was the furthest thing from my mind.

3rdflfactoria called us too at 5pm...I don't know how he did it..he was out starting from 12 noon Sat..let's see that's 29 hours of partying His words were "I think I did some damage this time"

:clap: yea! i finally got broken in (at tempts ;) )

and yeah i figured your feet were hurting. so glad i brought my factory bag with my sneaks! :D and i def was running around lol, running around with brian (who swore to me up and down that "i am gonna be nowhere near that place on sat/sunday morning" -------right :aright: ) and then running around with some of the boston guys. i think sunday was like a factory reunion! :tongue::laugh:

and y

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Im glad I didnt go. I heard it was too packed and too hot. I had more fun watching the fire for 2 hours. I was in my own world watching the fire. ;)

Yeah it was extremely packed and like 110 degrees in there. I didn't last that long in there...:D

Originally posted by neena16

Yeah it was extremely packed and like 110 degrees in there. I didn't last that long in there...:D

yea i only stayed 9 hours totally sober and got the best workout of my life;)

it was hot, but ive been in much hotter...try Exit on a regular friday, Vinyl gets mad hot too.....the key to SF is to wait until the momos leave and tough it out...they dont call it SF trooper for nothing:afro:

BG

And u 2 are our moderators?? damn wussies, its to hot in there, it was too packed in there for me, boo hoo hoo, cry me a river u 2. And hear this guy is sitting in front of a blazing inferno probably 1000+ degrees. Hey brian did u bust out the marshmellows??? Yeah and Temps doesn't get packed out the azz getting bumped around by the meat heads and their shaved arms.

Originally posted by Jsen7

And u 2 are our moderators?? damn wussies, its to hot in there, it was too packed in there for me, boo hoo hoo, cry me a river u 2. And hear this guy is sitting in front of a blazing inferno probably 1000+ degrees. Hey brian did u bust out the marshmellows??? Yeah and Temps doesn't get packed out the azz getting bumped around by the meat heads and their shaved arms.

comparing the two isnt fair...they are two separate worlds...in fact, SF is its own planet:laugh:

but if i had to choose one, i think you all know where i would be at;)

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

comparing the two isnt fair...they are two separate worlds...in fact, SF is its own planet:laugh:

but if i had to choose one, i think you all know where i would be at;)

BG

TRUE!

Originally posted by piro8

By the way, I wasn't ready to leave SF when we did, but can't always have your cake and eat it too.

seriously....my peeps made me leave RIGHT BEFORE ALL THE GOOD FUCKING SONGS THAT I WAS WAITING TO HEAR ALL DAY CAME ON:mad: :mad: :mad:

BG