Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Degeneration X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by thesandman

Glad they only teased it. Raw has been great lately. Nice to have have Bischoff on the show. RVD has been sick lately.

I love when ratings and attendance go down, they always put on better shows...

Vince has so many options, the ratings should sore for the next couple weeks.

I do not like, however, how they are throwing Brock in a main event title match already.

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

Goldberg vs brock would it happen alreadyyyyy i mean sht

SteveG

When i saw lesnar months back at a Sunday Night heat taping the first thing that came to my mind was "Goldberg clone".

Witht he exception of the tattoo's he had the same act, trunks, everything.

Originally posted by legend38

Why does someone always have to hate on our wrestling threads :confused:

c'mon, it's WRESTLING...bad, oiled up actors in bikini bathing suits pretending to fight with each other. it's pretty stupid if you think about it

Originally posted by zeeker

c'mon, it's WRESTLING...bad, oiled up actors in bikini bathing suits pretending to fight with each other. it's pretty stupid if you think about it

They are incredible athletes and I respect what they do.

To each his own, though.

that was great.. how they teased the Whole DX thing.. then HHH pulling off a great show stopper moment.. by turning around and givin Shawn the Pedigree(man.. what a way to push him down real hard to the matt..>:]

i absolutely love they way their pushing this GM thing.. Lesnar on Smackdown during the end was great

especially the way they didn't censor Stephanie at the end

*"Fuck you ERIC"

Originally posted by daemoncel

especially the way they didn't censor Stephanie at the end

*"Fuck you ERIC"

oooh, i didnt catch that. it was def a good show. every match was high intensity. the worst part of the show though was eddie guerrero's and the rock's promo. guerrero is an idiot on the mic. the rock is still prolly one of the most entertaining wrestlers on the mic, but he's not as good as he used to be. esp back in the day when he was with the corporation.

overall though, wrestling's gettin good again. finally

Originally posted by legend38

Vince has so many options, the ratings should sore for the next couple weeks.

I do not like, however, how they are throwing Brock in a main event title match already.

Legend, you know your shit but your slightly wrong. It takes a good 4-6 months of solid shows to get their rating back... They have turned off so many fans in the last year. But Vince will be back as always.

Brock is def. in the main event match too early, but its just a part of hot shotting a big match.

XTCspot- Guerrero is great on the mic, get it....? Its a joke, he is also perhaps the best worker in the league only next to Benoit and Rock.

Who ever said Goldberg- STOP IT. The juice head sucks, he knows very little about the business and can't have a match go past the 5 minute mark or he blows up.

He has 4 power moves that are sick- but little else- See Ultimate Warrior 88-92 if your not sure what I am talking about...