Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unfucken Real. . .

So it turns out (so I heard) that I am blacklisted from Temps. When did voicing an opinion about a club on a public message board get you banned from that club? Its no secret that Merge has taken some of Temps business. It’s also no secret that Denny has a bad winter and his woes continue throughout this summer. I don’t see how me saying anything, whether it’s a lie, the truth or just plain BS can get me banned. I don’t see why Temps, Denny, Murray, Joel are wasting their time by looking for me and preventing me from coming in. Now I didn’t go to temps this weekend but they stopped my sister and harassed her because they thought she was me. Now I know everyone will post that if I don’t like then don’t go, but since I pay to get in and this is America I have the right to go and then post what ever I think, just like you. I have a feeling this is directly from Denny himself, which in turn is pathetic. Somewhere in the last few years, Denny went from a great dj to having his head up his ass.. Don’t blame me for Temps downturn.

Hell even saleen is welcomed in merge… and look what he did to that club!!!!!!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laurie619

So it turns out (so I heard) that I am blacklisted from Temps. When did voicing an opinion about a club on a public message board get you banned from that club? Its no secret that Merge has taken some of Temps business. It’s also no secret that Denny has a bad winter and his woes continue throughout this summer. I don’t see how me saying anything, whether it’s a lie, the truth or just plain BS can get me banned. I don’t see why Temps, Denny, Murray, Joel are wasting their time by looking for me and preventing me from coming in. Now I didn’t go to temps this weekend but they stopped my sister and harassed her because they thought she was me. Now I know everyone will post that if I don’t like then don’t go, but since I pay to get in and this is America I have the right to go and then post what ever I think, just like you. I have a feeling this is directly from Denny himself, which in turn is pathetic. Somewhere in the last few years, Denny went from a great dj to having his head up his ass.. Don’t blame me for Temps downturn.

Hell even saleen is welcomed in merge… and look what he did to that club!!!!!!!!

well it is true, the merge boys have invited me to the club in the past, sometimes i think so they are gonna take me in the back room and break my typing fingers, J/K, but if you are banned from temps, i think it just shows the heat they are feeling.... Its gonna be a race till the end and i hear that for the closeing party at one of the clubs they have xxxxxxxx comming in...;) but if what you say on this baord gets you banned, then i won't be going there... just shows you why the city is the city and the shore is well..... the shore... its sad:(

hey i bashed DT i guess i'm banned from there :blown:

YOu didnt Just Post your Opinion...You posted someone elses that knows that you thought sounde good.

All you do is FOLLOW around posts about Denny and Tempts or pretty much anything I post and you bash on that Thread. On my last post you said yo Saleen "Yeah its gonna be a BASH all right" Implying that you were gonna BASH Denny No matter what he did. The fuckin night didnt even happen yet and your Salivating waiting to BASH denny and Tempts. Fuckin Pretty sad what youll do for attention. And you should be Banned, and its not just Tempts Sweatheart, your in for a few Surprises. You completely Deserve whatever you get. You continue to Insult people that are in the business and respected by alot of people, and in doing that you have pissed off people that once liked you. You keep sayin that you didnt say he sucked and that he just didnt play up to "PAR" that one night, but you have repeadetdly posted about him after that...and even said that he had a bad winter and it carried into the summer!!! WTF is that...Denny has had SO MANY AMAZING Nights this summer and thats coming from a Pretty Educated Music Critic...Ill tell him when hes off, ive done it before and ive done it with other DJ'S That im Friends with so its not because im friends with him that im saying hes had a great summer. Its because i know he has.

Consider yourself lucky laurie......Tempts sucks anyways....Hey Denny....Ban Me already....I don't give a flying fuck cause I will never step foot in that place again......Tempts banning people because what they write on a message board is absolutely crazy......I'll say it now and I'll say it again.....Tempts sucks......Thats my opinion.......and Denny, why don't you ask me to tone it down again or better yet give me my own personal post like you did to Addaboy 2 summers ago.....I'm not gonna tone it down now....This is bullshit and this makes you and the club look like pieces of shit!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie.....Who needs tempts, when you have petey, george, and richie at Merge......

This is not personal....I just find it very amusing that people get banned for stating their opinion

i hear ya bro.....but the fact that they are getting people banned from clubs is a joke.....I don't like the place thats why I don't go there.....Laurie may have crossed the line a little but she is entitled to her opinion. Saleen crosses that line once a week with the guys at merge, yet they never once told him not to go there......I don't know....its kinda funny if you ask me!!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by unclebuc

i hear ya bro.....but the fact that they are getting people banned from clubs is a joke.....I don't like the place thats why I don't go there.....Laurie may have crossed the line a little but she is entitled to her opinion. Saleen crosses that line once a week with the guys at merge, yet they never once told him not to go there......I don't know....its kinda funny if you ask me!!!!!!

this is true... i even got them sued

I dont think That its That fucked up that they dont want her Back at Tempts, I mean think about it, All she does is post Negative things and that turns people away, therefore its bad for business. I dont blame them at all for doing what they did.

Just gotta put yourself in Other peoples shoes sometimes.

yeah...hi. Are you really that ignorant that you actually think its because of your "OPINION" that you are getting BANNED from Tempts...c'mon now. You have been running that White Trash mouth of yours, constantly criticizing Tempts, and Denny's performances. When the hell did you come onto this scene anyway, last summer? You are a young, naive little girl whose only knowledge of music is off KTU, and who has never experienced the true REIGN of Denny and Temptations. Where were you when people were nearly falling off the bars...saturated with water, stomping their feet to the Tamperer and CHANTING Denny's name...huh? Probably at Chuck-E-Cheese's with your pacifier in your mouth and your thumb up your ass...because you are CLUELESS.

Everyone IS entitled to their own opinion, but you've got blinders on honey...and your narrowminded little opinions are OFFENSIVE...So save your drama, and quit now before your ahead, because you don't always know who reads this board...and you don't know what kind of pull we all have...hey, ya never know...Chuck-E-Cheese might be sounding real good to you next Saturday:cheese: :punch:

i hear ya binoy.....but tempts and Denny have been around for a while....Laurie isn't hurting their business.....the club down the block is.......

I dont think that either club is hurting the other bro, I mean I was at Merge Sat and i was at Tempts, They were both Great and i had fun at Both. I mean Both Clubs do well on Sat nights. Denny and Ritchie are great DJs and Both clubs do alot of numbers. I dont think that Either club is hurting the other one, Its good to have some friendly competition, makes everyone work harder.

As for Laurie Bro, she has Personally Attacked me and i really just had enough of her. Sorry is shes a friend of yours but she is really ridiculous.

Besides that...See you at Abyss Wed for Toochs Bday???

Originally posted by binoys

I dont think That its That fucked up that they dont want her Back at Tempts, I mean think about it, All she does is post Negative things and that turns people away, therefore its bad for business. Also try to put yourself in Dennys Shoes for once, what if you worked at something forever and you finally got where you want to be and then people that dont know anything about your job are bashing you and making uneducated comments about you and your playing. Just gotta remember that these guys have feelings too. Denny just got sick of her Bull shit and No Sense Making comments. I think i would have gotten fed up with it too. I dont blame them at all for doing what they did.

Just gotta put yourself in there shoes sometimes.

Its a public message board people are free to voice their opinions to ban someone from a club for criticizing the DJ is just ridiculous. I only post on the music board but read the Jersey board and I see that this girl constantly rips apart Denny but to go as far as to ban someone is pathetic.

Well said binoy. I said a while ago, there is nothing wrong with friendly competition(not to use "that" word , but you know what i mean.. And who wins when the competition is strong............ YOU the CUSTOMER! eVERYONE WORKS HARDER!!!!Thats a good thing. And also think about what big murrary said a while ago, forget about club world for a minute, people make there livings at all these places ,from djs to barbacks to the owners, NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOCK ANYONE FOR TRYING TO DO THERE JOB!

support ALL the shore clubs and lets finish the summer off right!!!!!!!!!!!LETS GET BANGED UP!

Originally posted by ml2k1

Well said binoy. I said a while ago, there is nothing wrong with friendly competition(not to use "that" word , but you know what i mean.. And who wins when the competition is strong............ YOU the CUSTOMER! eVERYONE WORKS HARDER!!!!Thats a good thing. And also think about what big murrary said a while ago, forget about club world for a minute, people make there livings at all these places ,from djs to barbacks to the owners, NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOCK ANYONE FOR TRYING TO DO THERE JOB!

support ALL the shore clubs and lets finish the summer off right!!!!!!!!!!!LETS GET BANGED UP!

Nicely put:D

Originally posted by ml2k1

Nicely put:D

Shots, where????????????????:pint::beer::cool:

Originally posted by binoys

I dont think that either club is hurting the other bro, I mean I was at Merge Sat and i was at Tempts, They were both Great and i had fun at Both. I mean Both Clubs do well on Sat nights. Denny and Ritchie are great DJs and Both clubs do alot of numbers. I dont think that Either club is hurting the other one, Its good to have some friendly competition, makes everyone work harder.

As for Laurie Bro, she has Personally Attacked me and i really just had enough of her. Sorry is shes a friend of yours but she is really ridiculous.

Besides that...See you at Abyss Wed for Toochs Bday???

I met laurie once......I was drunk....I couldn't pick her out of a line up......

As for Abyss.....i am working on it....Should be fun...I'll see you there and we'll have some shots!!!!!!

Why does everyone care what Laurie thinks? Get over it and move on. Its a no win situation, she is one person entitle to her opinion and thats that. Don't get all caught up in the drama, that's last weeks news. Laurie... As for calling Denny pathetic, know the facts before you make assumptions.