Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unfucken Real. . .

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laurie619

So that means we are related no wonder why we don’t get along. .. :laugh: :laugh:

No one likes you...

You got banned from some club that you claim you would never go to anyway. So what!!! Why are you crying about it then???

You claim that you won't go away, fine then stay, but realize that since you are an idiot people are going to call you out for it. Don't wine about it, or complain anymore... you were told to go away, since you won't suffer the consequences. You have been warned...:bigfinge:

Originally posted by sigmagal

No one likes you...

You got banned from some club that you claim you would never go to anyway. So what!!! Why are you cying about it then???

You claim that you won't go away, fine then stay, but realize that since you are an idiot people are going to call you out for it. Don't wine about it, or complain anymore... you were told to go away, since you won't suffer the consequenses. You have been warned...

WOW I HAVE A BIGGER FAM THEN I THOUGHT. .. laugh: :laugh:

HEY " WHORIE I HAVE SLEPT WITH 619 GUYS"LET ME BREAK THIS DOWN FOR YOU IN PRESCHOOL TERMS SO THAT MAYBE YOUR TINY SEED OF A BRAIN CAN COMPREHEND WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED ON THIS BOARD...NOONE LIKES YOU, NO ONE LIKES YOU....IS THAT BETTER??? DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? DENNY I AM SURE DOES NOT CARE WHETHER YOU THINK HE PLAYS WELL. YOU MY DEAR ARE ONE IN HUNDREDS THAT I AM SURE DONT LIKE HIM...HE HAS MANY MORE THAT DO AND THATS WHY HE IS STILL IN THE GAME!!! JUST SO YOU KNOW, WHEN YOU BASH HIM AND THEN GO BACK TO TEMPS AND HEAR HIM SPIN YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL:laugh: DENNY WOULDNT WASTE HIS TIME ON A LITTLE GIRL LIKE YOURSELF SOSTOP THINKING YOU ARE THIS MUSIC GODLY PATRON THAT HE PRAYS TO EVERY NIGHT...GROW UP LAURIE B/C IF YOU KEEP LIVING YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU ARE NOW YOU ARE GOING TO BE ONE MISERABLE LITTLE MONKEY:blown:

Originally posted by bashingbitch8

If you aren't going away, then maybe we can send you back to the Surf to munch some carpet! That might keep you busy and away from here for a while.

Thats your job. . wouldnt that to Interfere with you customers :laugh:

! I know for a FACT that is why DENNY ban me, you are overlooking that I talk to more people they you think, I know he is flipping, and pissed! :D

You gotta be kidding me? Do you actually think he cares and would take time out of his busy LIFE to BAN you? Girl......quit sitting on your pinky and think for a second. :idea: You are giving yourself way too much credit. If ANYTHING he's reading this and enjoying all the HYPE. Remember.... when people are constantly talking about you it's a GOOD THING. The majority of people on here loves Denny and thinks he's a great DJ and does a terrific job. There are a few stragglers like you who post pure nonsense for attention. And if you think the only bad thing you said was that he didn’t play “up to par” then you are much slower than I thought. You come on this message board day in and day out constantly trying to start a fight or cause drama by your idiotic statements. You have to PM or IM or whatever you do with your BOY Saleen to get correct track names and listings and you think you’re fooling someone when you start posting shit Robbie Rivera did in 1980. LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW! You were much more tolerable when you were lying about the Fake Car your Surrogate Mother bought you. Now you’re like a rash. No one wants you, you’re irritating and you won’t go away! Don’t you think this is a sign? You’re friends don’t like you and now you’re getting banned from clubs? AND…this had to be the cake topper………YOU TOLD IBCLUBBIN THAT YOU WEREN’T GOING TO GIVE HIM TRACKS! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? What are you Satellite Records now? Do you have some “secret in” with the entertainment world? What is wrong with you? I suggest you take the rest of your medication and enjoy your summer up North. It’s gonna be a long one.

:nopity: :nopity: :no: :no:

Originally posted by bumparella

You gotta be kidding me? Do you actually think he cares and would take time out of his busy LIFE to BAN you? Girl......quit sitting on your pinky and think for a second. :idea: You are giving yourself way too much credit. If ANYTHING he's reading this and enjoying all the HYPE. Remember.... when people are constantly talking about you it's a GOOD THING. The majority of people on here loves Denny and thinks he's a great DJ and does a terrific job. There are a few stragglers like you who post pure nonsense for attention. And if you think the only bad thing you said was that he didn’t play “up to par” then you are much slower than I thought. You come on this message board day in and day out constantly trying to start a fight or cause drama by your idiotic statements. You have to PM or IM or whatever you do with your BOY Saleen to get correct track names and listings and you think you’re fooling someone when you start posting shit Robbie Rivera did in 1980. LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW! You were much more tolerable when you were lying about the Fake Car your Surrogate Mother bought you. Now you’re like a rash. No one wants you, you’re irritating and you won’t go away! Don’t you think this is a sign? You’re friends don’t like you and now you’re getting banned from clubs? AND…this had to be the cake topper………YOU TOLD IBCLUBBIN THAT YOU WEREN’T GOING TO GIVE HIM TRACKS! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? What are you Satellite Records now? Do you have some “secret in” with the entertainment world? What is wrong with you? I suggest you take the rest of your medication and enjoy your summer up North. It’s gonna be a long one.

:D dont you have something better to do with your time:rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh: THAT WAS GREAT...WHAT R U LAURIE, A REMIXER NOW TOO??? WHAT TRACKS DO YOU HAVE SINCE YOU QUALIFY YOURSELF AS A TECH LISTENER NOW??? SHUT UP PLEASE!!!! THE NEWEST MUSIC YOU PROBABLY HAVE IS RUNAWAY BY REAL MCOY:blank: DO YOU EVER KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT???:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by boomtown16

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh: THAT WAS GREAT...WHAT R U LAURIE, A REMIXER NOW TOO??? WHAT TRACKS DO YOU HAVE SINCE YOU QUALIFY YOURSELF AS A TECH LISTENER NOW??? SHUT UP PLEASE!!!! THE NEWEST MUSIC YOU PROBABLY HAVE IS RUNAWAY BY REAL MCOY:blank: DO YOU EVER KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT???:confused: :confused:

I listen to everyting. . .as for the songs I got last night I'll keep them on the DL. . .THANKS *** ;) and I really dont care if you guys like me or not. . .so just show some class and let me be. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH DONT YOU THINK. . .

:D dont you have something better to do with your time:rolleyes:

Time is all we have honey. Time to jump on your pathetic ass when you get out of line! I don't think you are getting it, no one likes you, you pretend to be an expert about the music, dj's and clubs when you certainly are not! and you are a liar and all of this has been confirmed. So bring it on little girl, keep bashing and talking about things that you really have no idea about and you will stand to be corrected by everyone, accept your "friend" Saleen (who by the way needs to get a life himself)! So you two are perfect for each other. So enjoy! LOSER.

Originally posted by boomtown16

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh: THAT WAS GREAT...WHAT R U LAURIE, A REMIXER NOW TOO??? WHAT TRACKS DO YOU HAVE SINCE YOU QUALIFY YOURSELF AS A TECH LISTENER NOW??? SHUT UP PLEASE!!!! THE NEWEST MUSIC YOU PROBABLY HAVE IS RUNAWAY BY REAL MCOYDO YOU EVER KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT???

Hilarious right??? :D

The only tracks she should concern herself with are those on the Long Island Expressway.

NAP ANYONE????

:tank:

I listen to everyting. . .as for the songs I got last night I'll keep them on the DL. . .THANKS *** ;) and I really dont care if you guys like me or not. . .so just show some class and let me be. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH DONT YOU THINK. . .

Hmmm...so you want to be let alone to be you, don't want people bashing you OVER AND OVER AGAIN???? You don't like it huh? Well I guess the saying is true, what goes around comes around!

Now take your little pug nosed, Bongo wearing, Cousin IT haired ass to Merge and stay there.

:finger:

Take your own advice and show some class and let us be... we get along fine with out you. Bye the no cares about your songs...

Who are you anyway that you think anyone needs a damn thing from you. You cocky little bitch. What ever gave you the impression that you matter.... Let me tell you something. If you were to disappear no one would notice, never mind care. You act like your someone so important... reality check... You are a nobody!