Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unfucken Real. . .

Originally posted by antm28

Its a public message board people are free to voice their opinions to ban someone from a club for criticizing the DJ is just ridiculous. I only post on the music board but read the Jersey board and I see that this girl constantly rips apart Denny but to go as far as to ban someone is pathetic.

I dont rip him apart. . .I just didnt like the way he spun that ONE FUCKEN NIGHT!! You are 100% right to ban someone is "pathetic " If Denny can’t take criticism maybe he’s in the wrong profession . . .like cmon now if a DJ has a bad night in my perspective whether its DENNY, RYDELL, JP, RIZZO, RS, DT, MANNY, KIRK, JV, (who ever else I might have overlooked) We are going to state it, and we have. No other DJ ever had a prob with what the CUSTOMER has said... some DJ’s even PMed and questioned me about it (like a real MAN) but NEVER has a DJ ban me that’s just pitiful.(Guess there is a first for everything) I lost all respect! My friends and I wouldnt even go back if they paided us!

PS. YOU GUYS BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU WRITE. . .YOU MIGHT BE IN FOR A SURPRISE AT THE DOOR :laugh: but then again EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING ;)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laurie619

I dont rip him apart. . .I just didnt like the way he spun that ONE FUCKEN NIGHT!! You are 100% right to ban someone is "pathetic " If Denny can’t take criticism maybe he’s in the wrong profession . . .like cmon now if a DJ has a bad night in my perspective whether its DENNY, RYDELL, JP, RIZZO, RS, DT, MANNY, KIRK, JV, (who ever else I might have overlooked) We are going to state it, and we have. No other DJ ever had a prob with what the CUSTOMER has said... some DJ’s even PMed and questioned me about it (like a real MAN) but NEVER has a DJ ban me that’s just pitiful.(Guess there is a first for everything) I lost all respect! My friends and I wouldnt even go back if they paided us!

PS. YOU GUYS BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU WRITE. . .YOU MIGHT BE IN FOR A SURPRISE AT THE DOOR :laugh: but then again EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING ;)

i was just informed, i have been banned at TGI Fridays on rt 9 in freehold... i posted once that the drinks were overpriced... i guess i'll have to go to the one by the ocean county mall now...:(

You dumb bitch, Denny has more important things on his mind aside from having your ugly ass banned from Tempts. Did you ever think there are other people that work there that cannot stand you? Then again I cannot think of one person who can!!!

Originally posted by unclebuc

Consider yourself lucky laurie......Tempts sucks anyways....Hey Denny....Ban Me already....I don't give a flying fuck cause I will never step foot in that place again......Tempts banning people because what they write on a message board is absolutely crazy......I'll say it now and I'll say it again.....Tempts sucks......Thats my opinion.......and Denny, why don't you ask me to tone it down again or better yet give me my own personal post like you did to Addaboy 2 summers ago.....I'm not gonna tone it down now....This is bullshit and this makes you and the club look like pieces of shit!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie.....Who needs tempts, when you have petey, george, and richie at Merge......

This is not personal....I just find it very amusing that people get banned for stating their opinion

You need to read Laurie619's 2500 posts (or something like that) in the last YEAR!! Something tells me you haven't been following her pattern so to speak.

Trust me ...it goes MUCH farther beyond things said on the messageboard!!

So it turns out (so I heard) that I am blacklisted from Temps. When did voicing an opinion about a club on a public message board get you banned from that club? Its no secret that Merge has taken some of Temps business. It’s also no secret that Denny has a bad winter and his woes continue throughout this summer. I don’t see how me saying anything, whether it’s a lie, the truth or just plain BS can get me banned. I don’t see why Temps, Denny, Murray, Joel are wasting their time by looking for me and preventing me from coming in. Now I didn’t go to temps this weekend but they stopped my sister and harassed her because they thought she was me. Now I know everyone will post that if I don’t like then don’t go, but since I pay to get in and this is America I have the right to go and then post what ever I think, just like you. I have a feeling this is directly from Denny himself, which in turn is pathetic. Somewhere in the last few years, Denny went from a great dj to having his head up his ass.. Don’t blame me for Temps downturn.

Hell even saleen is welcomed in merge… and look what he did to that club!!!!!!!!

stfu.jpg

BG

Originally posted by saleen351

i was just informed, i have been banned at TGI Fridays on rt 9 in freehold... i posted once that the drinks were overpriced... i guess i'll have to go to the one by the ocean county mall now...:(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Man...I really don't even wanna throw my response in here but I'm gonna. Laurie definitely states her opinion broadly, and to some it is just too much to handle. I see a lot of people say she can't back it up, she's too young etc, but whatever the reason, she feels that way. So for everyone to jump at her for posting that, just seems like beating a dead horse to me. What can you do about it ? I love Tempts, and am there consistently. Denny is a great DJ, but does have off nites, just as any other DJ does. I personally don't let it ruin my night tho, or even bother to go on & on about it.

But, if someone wants to, thats her (his) choice. Just seems to me like this whole thing is a waste of time. And as far as not being allowed into Tempts, well, that's Jersey for ya. :rolleyes: And everyone should also be reminded of this: This is a message board where people voice their opinions. There are numerous people that go out to clubs and do not get to share their opinion on a messageboard. Yet they share it within their group of friends, coworkers, family, and anyone who will listen. So don't think that the bad reviews and things aren't out there. So, you have to expect to see some negativity from somebody on a messageboard. I'd just learn to deal with it. :blank:

SHOUT OUT TO CEEOTTER FOR THE WICKED BARTENDING!! :drunk:

friends and I wouldnt even go back if they paided us!

seriously.....i don't know what is bothering me more now....your moronic dribble.....or your UNBEARABLE GRAMMAR.........i just hope u do not speak the way u type....

Whorie,

Do you really think that you are banned because of one post??? You must be having some sort of memory lapse. You are always bashing Denny and Tempts even when you are not there you bring bullshit drama onto the board. I heard this.....and I heard that.....and I was there and Denny sucked. You should go back and read some of your own posts to see why your ass is banned from clubs. Enjoy the rest of your summer at RIGGERS!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by trikki

Whorie,

Do you really think that you are banned because of one post??? You must be having some sort of memory lapse. You are always bashing Denny and Tempts even when you are not there you bring bullshit drama onto the board. I heard this.....and I heard that.....and I was there and Denny sucked. You should go back and read some of your own posts to see why your ass is banned from clubs. Enjoy the rest of your summer at RIGGERS!!!!!!

NO Sooorrryyy I remember what I post, and I did post that he didnt play "up to par" a couple of times this summer! I know for a FACT that is why DENNY ban me, you are overlooking that I talk to more people they you think, I know he is flipping, and pissed! I never even met him, I just know what and how he spins, and what I heard. . so we can fight til the cows come home about this crap so why dont you just drop it!! :D

. . so we can fight til the cows come home about this crap so why dont you just drop it!! :D

.......so that's it?!......all u have to do is go home?...and we can all move on with our lives!!!!! jeeeeez.......so simple............

Are you kidding me???? Denny is flipping???? I think you give yourself a little too much credit. Do you really believe that this is affecting Denny's everyday life because you "think" you are a music expert? and now your moronic statements that you have said and continue to say are now coming back to haunt you. PLEASE!!!! Interesting how someone who spent every weekend in Tempts and is now banned is trying to make up for her bashing and says "I only said one thing"!! OKAY, take a look back sweetheart you have been talking shit about Denny for a LONG TIME!!!!! Like I said before, ENJOY RIGGERS!!!! Maybe that place is more your speed!:laugh:

Originally posted by misk

.......so that's it?!......all u have to do is go home?...and we can all move on with our lives!!!!! jeeeeez.......so simple............

I'm not going anywhere . . .you guys just better face that you're stuck with me :D so simple................