Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unfucken Real. . .

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

I just had my cingular phone turned off. It turns out cingular advertises on here, and i have bashed their service on this public message board... now i have no phone:(

Originally posted by misk

.....and YOUR parents MUST be COUSINS!

Now that was fucking funnnnnnnnnny! And Misk, I would have never taken ya for a tough girl when we met briefly. (Mental note: Do not fuck with Misk, lol.) Don't waste your time on the drama, this is old news.

I dont like the music at Temps. I agree with Laurie when she said the music isn't up to par. Ive only been there a couple times and i thought it sucked. Can i be banned to?? It doesnt matter because I dont go. Im just saying many people agree with me that Denny sucks. There i said it. Its my OPINION. so go bann me to :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sfqtipie

I dont like the music at Temps. I agree with Laurie when she said the music isn't up to par. Ive only been there a couple times and i thought it sucked. Can i be banned to?? It doesnt matter because I dont go. Im just saying many people agree with me that Denny sucks. There i said it. Its my OPINION. so go bann me to :laugh:

I'll see ya @ MERGE :laugh: :laugh: . . RYDELL been on FIRE

Originally posted by laurie619

:D dont you have something better to do with your time:rolleyes:

You really are just completely stupid!!

Um.. you want to talk about TIME??? Well, let's see...YOU do the Math (easy...grammar school stuff). Remember these problems you would have to solve back in say 5th grade?

If Bumparella has 667 posts since November of 2000 and Laurie619 has 2733 posts since May of 2001 WHO IS THE ASSHOLE WITH NO LIFE?

How does it feel that people can see right through you , knowing you don't have a mind of your own and you get all of your musical knowledge through Saleen??? (THROUGH A MESSAGEBOARD NO LESS... THESE PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!) YOU ARE PATHETIC!! How many more people have to tell you this before you realize that NO BODY LIKES YOU!!!

BUMP... That was some of the funniest shit I have ever seen. Sinsational's school of sarcasm has several openings for Advanced Sarcasm Teachers...you should inquire. I hear the pay is absolutely superb!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

You really are just completely stupid!!

Um.. you want to talk about TIME??? Well, let's see...YOU do the Math (easy...grammar school stuff). Remember these problems you would have to solve back in say 5th grade?

If Bumparella has 667 posts since November of 2000 and Laurie619 has 2733 posts since May of 2001 WHO IS THE ASSHOLE WITH NO LIFE?

How does it feel that people can see right through you , knowing you don't have a mind of your own and you get all of your musical knowledge through Saleen??? (THROUGH A MESSAGEBOARD NO LESS... THESE PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!) YOU ARE PATHETIC!! How many more people have to tell you this before you realize that NO BODY LIKES YOU!!!

BUMP... That was some of the funniest shit I have ever seen. Sinsational's school of sarcasm has several openings for Advanced Sarcasm Teachers...you should inquire. I hear the pay is absolutely superb!

OMG - I LOVE THIS!!!!!

God, this board has been missing some serious DRAMA - it was getting boring.

Hey Sayno...

Is this the same Laurie that told everyone she had a brand new convertible and then dissappeared from the board after she was called on it....

Just curious...

Originally posted by drama

OMG - I LOVE THIS!!!!!

Hey Sayno...

Is this the same Laurie that told everyone she had a brand new convertible and then dissappeared from the board after she was called on it....

Just curious...

Pathetic it’s been about 2-3 years she has been hating, still haven’t meet her

Originally posted by drama

OMG - I LOVE THIS!!!!!

Hey Sayno...

Just curious...

Yes it's the same girl... but now she actually has this car and she seems to think that makes her better than others. Obviously it doesn't. No matter what she drives, no matter what she looks like, no matter what she says... there is no way to hide the fact the she is worthless loser. She consistantly proves that on a daily basis with the idiotic posts on here.

If Tempts is so bad, What do you care if they don't let your ass in. Merge is SO much better than Tempts right! This is coming from someone who said the Riddler is a good DJ, but yet you think Denny sucks. Denny is a very Good Dj, he gets tracks way before everybody else and very rarely train wrecks. I have heard him at several diff. clubs and never disspointed me. Tempts is the hot spot for Saturdays in SSH and IF you don't like DENNY don't go.

Originally posted by sigmagal

Yes it's the same girl... but now she actually has this car and she seems to think that makes her better than others. Obviously it doesn't. No matter what she drives, no matter what she looks like, no matter what she says... there is no way to hide the fact the she is worthless loser. She consistantly proves that on a daily basis with the idiotic posts on here.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LAURIE IS IT TRUE YOU MUNCH BOX:confused: THATS NASTY:puke: SO LETS BREAK IT DOWN:

1 WE HAVE A "WHORIE LAURIE" WHO EATS BOX IN PUBLIC\

2 IS A WORLD FAMOUS DJ CRITC AND MUSIC PRODUCER\

3 IS A "TECH LOVER" BECAUSE SHE HAS HEARD 3 SONGS...TOPS

4 STILL POSTS ON CP EVEN THOUGH SHE GETS HER ASS RIPPED A NEW ONE EVERY TIME

5 HOOKS UP WITH EVERY GUY KNOWN TO MAN

6 LIES AND SAYS SHE "ISNT INTO BAD THINGS...LIKE...DRUGS

(THATS THE FUNNIEST:laugh: :laugh: B/C WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE)

7 HAS NO LIFE AND GETS BLACKLISTED FROM NEW JERSEYS ULTIMATE VENUE THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER...

G E T A L I F E PUUHHHLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE:blown: :blown:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Now that was fucking funnnnnnnnnny! And Misk, I would have never taken ya for a tough girl when we met briefly. (Mental note: Do not fuck with Misk, lol.) Don't waste your time on the drama, this is old news.

ME?! ..lol.......i'm a SWEETHEART!!!!!!!!! especially to people as nice as u!!!!(((that was a cheap plug...to insure more shots!LOL)))

and as for the drama....i'm just bored...passin the time until this weekend!!! maybe we will run into eachother again....shots on me next time we meet!!!:D

I NEED TO ADD MY TWO LIRAS ON THIS ONE!!! WHORIE IS STUPID! I DONT KNOW HER BUT I DONT LIKE HER. I HAVE LEARNED A FEW THING ABOUT HER AND I FIGURED I WOULD SHARE THEM WITH ALL OF YOU. 1. SHE JUMPS AROUND LIKE A RETART. THAT IS NOT COOL . 2. SHE HOOKS UP WITH EVERYGUY SHE MEETS. THAT IS WHORIE. 3. SHE LIES. WHY? SHE CARES ABOUT NOT GETTING BACK INTO TEMPTS. DUH! 4. SHE HAS A DOPEY HAIR STYLE THAT MAKES HER LOOK LIKE A HORSES ASS. I FOR ONE HAVE NOT MET HER BUT THATS WHAT I HAVE READ. 5. SHE HAS NEVER REALLY GONE OUT IN THE JERSEY SHORE OTHER THEN THIS YEAR. THIS = A ROOKIE(MEANING YOUR OPINION MEANS NADA) 6. SHE IS A MUSIC CRITIC WHO DANCES LIKE A KANGAROO?????????? 7. SHE LIKES CARPET. I DO TOO! SHE HAS NO FRIENDS. I WILL BE HER FRIEND IF SHE PAYS ME.

8. SHE DOES LIKE TEMPTS. YET SHE COMPLAINS ABOUT NOT GETTING IN???????????????

Originally posted by whatthe

I NEED TO ADD MY TWO LIRAS ON THIS ONE!!! WHORIE IS STUPID! I DONT KNOW HER BUT I DONT LIKE HER. I HAVE LEARNED A FEW THING ABOUT HER AND I FIGURED I WOULD SHARE THEM WITH ALL OF YOU. 1. SHE JUMPS AROUND LIKE A RETART. THAT IS NOT COOL . 2. SHE HOOKS UP WITH EVERYGUY SHE MEETS. THAT IS WHORIE. 3. SHE LIES. WHY? SHE CARES ABOUT NOT GETTING BACK INTO TEMPTS. DUH! 4. SHE HAS A DOPEY HAIR STYLE THAT MAKES HER LOOK LIKE A HORSES ASS. I FOR ONE HAVE NOT MET HER BUT THATS WHAT I HAVE READ. 5. SHE HAS NEVER REALLY GONE OUT IN THE JERSEY SHORE OTHER THEN THIS YEAR. THIS = A ROOKIE(MEANING YOUR OPINION MEANS NADA) 6. SHE IS A MUSIC CRITIC WHO DANCES LIKE A KANGAROO?????????? 7. SHE LIKES CARPET. I DO TOO! SHE HAS NO FRIENDS. I WILL BE HER FRIEND IF SHE PAYS ME.

8. SHE DOES LIKE TEMPTS. YET SHE COMPLAINS ABOUT NOT GETTING IN???????????????

I like the 2 liras...That cracked me up.

I must say all the drama on this board (especially in this post) is very entertaining. Laurie, I hope you are really good looking cause if you bash your bf's the way you bash Tempts, Denny, and it seems everything else you do you will be lonely for a very long time...(just my opinion)

Originally posted by mkutlass

If Tempts is so bad, What do you care if they don't let your ass in. Merge is SO much better than Tempts right! This is coming from someone who said the Riddler is a good DJ, but yet you think Denny sucks. Denny is a very Good Dj, he gets tracks way before everybody else and very rarely train wrecks. I have heard him at several diff. clubs and never disspointed me. Tempts is the hot spot for Saturdays in SSH and IF you don't like DENNY don't go.

Well said. I am definitely a Denny fan and so are all of my freinds. Maybe once or twice in 4 yrs have I felt the music wasn't that great, but then again that may have also been my state of mind(ie: bad pill)

Nevertheless, its not just the music or the DJ, but that along with close freinds and feirce energy is what makes a good night. If your the type of person that bitches and moans all night long bringing everone around you down, then no matter where you are or what you do, you are going to have a bad time.

It is simple, if you don't like something don't do it! PERIOD

I've been to Merge and had a great time there also, Rydell is definitly an excellent DJ. I have groups of freinds that go to both places. People smiling and having fun in both clubs. Its the people with the miserable looks on their face that noone wants to deal with....go home people.

The summer time and the Jersey shore is suppose to mean fun. There are enough places to go to for everyone, and in the same respect there are enough people for all the clubs and bars.

FUCK all this drama.............go out and have fun everyone(Laurie619 too) and stop the whineing.......

Laurie, no offense, but all I've seen you do is bash Tempts and Denny like you have some personal vendetta against them. Yet you would go every weekend and then post how bad it was. I've missed 2 weekends all summer and I am someone who thoroughly enjoys music and feel I have a good ear and have never been dissapointed with Tempts or Denny. My only complaint is that some nights its like a sausage fest in there. But Tempts was always a gathering for Juiced-up Guido meatheads(sorry guys, I'm a guido thats a few quarts short of test)

Just have fun and enjoy the rest of the summer

I kinda want to add my 2 cents, now Whorie I dont know you personally, but my man (who posts on here as kettleone4me)has told me about you and has pointed you out to me on numerous occasions, and this is what I have to say.

1. Your extremely ugly

2. You have NO sense of style

3. You dont know about music (its obvious in your posts)

4. You really do care about being banned from Temps

(my BF is banned from DJais a place he hates with a passion,but it upsets him never the less, so I know where your coming from)

5. Your friends even talk shit about you

6. Refer back to #1

7. I know of at least 15 guys you have hooked up with, making you a whore in my book

8. Refer to #6

I cant go on anymore I feel bad, I am just thinking of how much of a jackass this girl is, she is gonna end up getting banned from every place in Jersey, and Whorie, dont think it cant happen, my man has been in this buisness for quite sometime, I have seen him do it, his partner do it, and have heard plenty of stories about it happening to girls like you. SO be careful what you say and who you say it to, this buisness is full of gossip, and drama so even if you didnt actually say something words can and will get twisted, and now that you have a whole messageboard against you, the odds are stacked up.......