Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll call for Mr. Burridge!

mimid

Originally posted by Treepwood

lets make it at 10:30 ish since we all run on Cuban time(no offense to cubans). so whenever we say we are gonna meet at 1100 everyone is there at 1130. so 1030ish

I agree! So 10:30 it is! At least that is the time I will be there drinking away, anyone else who wants to join me, Werd!rolleyes.gifnut.gif

Originally posted by noira

Unfortunately, Kevin and I will be missing this - he's just gotten a gig that night -

but party for us!!! and hopefully we'll see some of you next saturday in West Palm... :)

Bonnie> Tootse, Danny and I will be there! Fo' Sure! jump.gif

ok.. ok... i know that everything is planned already for the meetup and with me being lost for such a long time and all, i've got no right to come and change plans... BUT i'll make a suggestion, nevertheless.

the thursday two weeks ago and yesterday i went to fuacata @ calle ocho to see le spam and the allstars (some of you probably remember them from rain when aquabooty was there... they fucking rocked the indoor room everytime they were there.) anyhow, they be on later today at the palm hotel in collins and 30th (or 33rd i can't remember) it's going to be an afternoon affair (6pm-midnight) by the poolside (i suppose) listening to some of the coolest funk you've heard in miami before.

i'm thinking of heading over with some friends. if someone wants to head over to the beach a little bit earlier and wants to meet us there, give me a call (305) 790 3752. otherwise, i can meet you up at the parking lot at 10:30.

ciao, marcos.