Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I saw the strangest thing today.....

I get back from work early today and my cousin from Poland who's staying with me wants to go see the Intrepid.....So I'm like whatever....I've never been there and I wouldnt mind seeing it myself.....So we go....We take few pictures...Pretty much did the usual tourist crap and whatnot......Ok, so as we're leaving he wants to go into the gift shop....We go in there and I walk around the place.....Then something catches my eye....There is a rack full of UFO pants.....UFO pants.......In the Intrepid gift shop....WTF is this all about?????

. . . I raced a short bus on the sprain today . . . Did you know those things can do 95 miles an hour at least!! . . He was still creeping up on me when I passed 100 . . . . Now that's weird!! . . .

. . . What this has to do with the Intrepid selling UFO's I dunno . . . but I thought it inane enough to tell you guys . . :aright: . . . :confused: . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I raced a short bus on the sprain today . . . Did you know those things can do 95 miles an hour at least!! . . He was still creeping up on me when I passed 100 . . . . Now that's weird!! . . .

. . . What this has to do with the Intrepid selling UFO's I dunno . . . but I thought it inane enough to tell you guys . . :aright: . . . :confused: . . . :aright: . . .

:laugh: busses cant go on the sprain :idea: :idea:

. . . and while were at it . . I'd just like to say that I think it's a crime that a bus driver would propel those special ed kids to close to 100 mph . . . Imagine if there was an accident . . . The horror. . .the horror!! . . . . :eek: . . .

:laugh: youre insane....

:2guns: :grin:

Originally posted by hotcheme

so why are they selling UFOs in the gift shop?:confused:

Maybe there's some connection btw. the military and UFO sightings and they feel that by selling UFO pants, not only are they saying "Hey kids, come join the army, where we have UFO pants", but you might even be able to chase aliens in an F-16 :what:

. . . and while were at it . . I'd just like to say that I think it's a crime that a bus driver would propel those special ed kids to close to 100 mph . . . Imagine if there was an accident . . . The horror. . .the horror!! . . . . :eek: . . .

...the first image i had was the bus driver from the Simpsons...he would definitely take you on...

btw - you're a fuckin nut...some of those stock nitrous...

I love you so much

:laugh2: