Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good-bye to the Runner

well, he's not leaving until Sunday officially, but I thought I'd start this thread now so everyone can say good-byes, miss you's, fuck offs, etc, and also so that you'll see this before you disconnect your aol service and stuff.

you know i'm gonna miss you soooo much:(:( but on the upside, i get to keep your decks and records for 6 months!!!:D

no but really, i'm gonna miss you

:makeout:

Good bye. You were the person who introduced me to this sight so I thank you very much. I will miss hanging out with you at the club. Hope your over seas adventure is nice. Damn this thing we both work for..The Army. I hate saying good bye. :( Hope to see you when you get back. TTFN!

When you're fucking camels, remember to wear a condom...or two. Hmmmm, I believe there was a thread at one point discussing the merits of one brand versus another, but that's not important, just wear one...or two. You never know who might have ridden that camel before you.

Can't wait for the stories. Take care!

Thanks guys!! I will post as often as I can I when I get there. You guys have showed me a great time over the last six months and it's great to know all of you!!! I will be back in Late Jan-Early Feb 2003, so make sure to keep your NYE party hats because there is definatly going to be a celebration upon my return.

Guest jroo

hey man, take it easy. im pretty sure that you'll find a way to post on cp and tell us whats on your mind. have fun earing those tax free dollars!! peace man.