Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luz Divina

Originally posted by xmichaelx

There is no way that not even one person here got there hands on luz divina in your eyes...people waited long enough please send it out youll have an unlimited amount of friends

:confused: :confused: :confused:

that'll work......

Originally posted by mindfaqd

this track is locked up tighter than fukkin Fort Knox.

u would think it was made of gold.:mad:

I hear ya. Think about it tho. Luz has the potential to be the next Whitney Houston, or any big-time vocal diva. She is unsigned to a label, and her voice can really only be heard in SF. Her production and management teams need to keep it tight until they figure out who is going to give them $$$$$ for working thus far with her. Soon enough tho...soon enough.

it is out there. but VERY few people have it. all, to my knowledge are dj's. unfortunately, they cannot play it for threat of a very serious lawsuit. there is a huge demand for it, but it is yet to be signed. everyone who does have it knows they will be sued. its not like a normal unsigned track that baez says dont play this, or dont give it out. luz is seeking a lawsuit because this song was made, and two other's, and is not making any money or getting her recognition. she's not performing and making money. jp wont release it to a label, among other situations...all involve money...of course. the in your eyes is well over a year old. almost 2 i think. not sure, but i can find out very easily.

I hope its not goin to be a huge let down like bandcamp was it sounded unbeliveable wen draper droped it in exit but the release was garbage and same thing with the Jim heinz release of welcome to the machine...i jus hope its worth waiting for!!!

Originally posted by xmichaelx

I hope its not goin to be a huge let down like bandcamp was it sounded unbeliveable wen draper droped it in exit but the release was garbage and same thing with the Jim heinz release of welcome to the machine...i jus hope its worth waiting for!!!

Now directions for what to do to your self.

1-Get a gun.

2-Load gun with bullet.

3-Hold gun to head.

4-Proceed to pull trigger.

Result :blown:

Bandcamp was a let down when Draper dropped it. Exits system is wack, horrible, disgusting. The first time he played that song, it sounded horrible and every week after. Its garbage.

Mad kids have Luz, there just mad stingy with music, and the track is gonna be Leaked as everyone likes to call it pretty soon.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by salgo

it is out there. but VERY few people have it. all, to my knowledge are dj's. unfortunately, they cannot play it for threat of a very serious lawsuit. there is a huge demand for it, but it is yet to be signed. everyone who does have it knows they will be sued. its not like a normal unsigned track that baez says dont play this, or dont give it out. luz is seeking a lawsuit because this song was made, and two other's, and is not making any money or getting her recognition. she's not performing and making money. jp wont release it to a label, among other situations...all involve money...of course. the in your eyes is well over a year old. almost 2 i think. not sure, but i can find out very easily.

djs are playing it now... peters aint' gonna sue anyone, either is luz... they stole a madonna track. and you know madona ain't gonna like someone redoing her song....... so what you are saying to me is bs, take the song over to a lable and sign the fucking thing, take you 10 mins to get a deal with her voice...

ps both in your eyes and like a prayer are out there,,, like a prayer has been around for months.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

alot of talk from someone who has neither....see ya @ PVD fooooooooool. :D

yooooooooo, who are you going with... i'm with the hog and craig, what time are you going, maybee if early we'll do some shots at blue in south beach...

Originally posted by saleen351

yooooooooo, who are you going with... i'm with the hog and craig, what time are you going, maybee if early we'll do some shots at blue in south beach...

Im going down there early, at like 7:30-8, I gotta do some cooking @ Petes, then im heading over to Space at like 9:45, because its gonna be a Zoo there and I dont feel like waiting in line for ever.

Call me in the afternoon biatch. :tongue:

remember what happened to disco balls. No one had it and within a week everyone and their grandmother had it. My grandma is like, "whut fool, you dont have BOTH acapellas?"

I predict that within a few weeks, luz and madonna will be just like this, just b/c sooooo many people want it right now.

I know when SDB leaked, subliminal moved the release date up from aug 8th to asap and sent out the vinyl. Im hoping a leak wont screw up Luz's chances with labels. But like Saleen said, with her voice JP(or should i say Jim) or no JIm on the track, shes gonna make that cheddah.

Mike Bugout

here is what i think. in your eyes aint no fucking song to go nutz ova. i heard it a few time but every time i was fucked up and said it was hot cause all my friends did. when i finally heard it sober i was like wtf is this. i aint no fucking luz fan. she has a great voice but i'm not into her songs. But anyways it's out there. i know someone who has it but he is stingy too. i don't even ask him though i aint crazy about it. but if i get it from him i'll be sure to LEAK. and yes dj's are playign it. i heard it out at stony brook last semester. but i want my hands on madonna though.

this song is just another song for people to go "ga-ga" over for about 2 months..and then it's on to the next "hit of the moment".....luz divina is still a child....if she see's any kind of deal in the near future...she'll just be another "teen pop" cliche (sp?)

people just need to leave it alone....she'll be a flash in the pan...and then it's on the next year's fresh new talent

I gave up on the search for Luz. Everyone says its out there but every time i see a luz track and download it it ends up being like, frigging amber - above the clouds, or something of the sort. :mad: :mad:

The only people who have it are seldom, and in order to get it you have to have it e-mailed to you....you arent gonna find it on any downloading program like soulseek.

So if anyone is feelin leaky....SickBobbyAPD@AOL.com

:D