Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep House This Saturday @ Lola

mrjoebudious

AQUABOOTY'S DIRTY LITTLE FUNKY THING EVERY SATURDAY @ LOLA

Down-n-dirty organic house grooves from the deep end of the pool. $5 cover, no door hassle, parking, realistic priced drinks, get-it. Straight up, quality dance music brought to you by Aquabooty. Check it this Saturday. Thanks again to all for last week's amazing party!!! Fish Go Deep has asked me to thank you all on behalf of them. Cheers!!!

Aquabooty was amazing .. Dirty Little Funky thing indeed. I had an amazing time it was nice to see DHM tear the dancefloor apart and hear some quality house music. All in all a great night out. Massive shouts to Joe and Thomas and DHM for putting together yet another top night out. Props to fatt0ny for taking some amazing pictures.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

:aright: DHM is never a disappointment!! They totally rocked, I couldn't stop dancin' to the funky sounds they were throwing down! I think me and GA2 have found our chill out hang out for Saturday Nights.....I love this place!! Lola's is so chilled and the vibe is oh so sweet!

Nice seeing Ramon and Tony! ;)

Stopped by only for a little while around 3am and as always DHM was delivering the goods. Checked Anthony Pappa before at Space and I can say that Roly was damn good preparing the crowd for Pappa. I wanted to stay more time at Lola but I had some things to take care of :hump::D

DHM is like a train who's forward momentum just moves you into a groove and doesn't ask any questions. The basslines were chunky and full with every measure for every beat sounding different than it's predecessor. It seemed like each progession of jazz chords would strike a nerve that would involuntarily force my body to dance. I kept asking myself through the course of the night "what record could possibly top the record I just heard."

DHM is doing it right!

CYA guys there next week.

Originally posted by xtreme-1

whats lola location and what time does the party start??

It's right down the road from Rain... shit you can throw a rock at it from Rain... that's on 20-something street... 23rd?

What time are ya thinkin' of going?

Lola:tongue:

Originally posted by xtreme-1

whats lola location and what time does the party start??

if you ask mrjoebudious, he'll tell you it's about 10 blocks up from Crobar or a block west from Collins and 23rd Street but not on the block next to Rain. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: