Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Gonna Fuckin Kill Someone...

as some of you know, I just bought a car last weekend... (still a peice of shit, but better than my old peice of shit).... as you may also know I'm huge into car stereo and HAD a ridiculous system in my old car... well I get back from work today, happy as hell looking forward to tonight, and I go over to my old car to switch the stereo in to my "new" car.... and as I roll up my jaw drops and heart skips several beats... drivers door partially opened, trunk opened with a mess of wires hanging down over the bumper, keeping it open... and I know immediately that everything is gone........

FUCK!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I swear if I ever find the fucker who did this I'm gonna beat him to a bloody fuckin pulp... and prolly go to jail for murder for the rest of my life...

The stuff retailed at about $2460, I paid about $1050 for it... still pisses me the fuck off... I'm a broke ass college kid and can't afford this shit....

FUCK

besides beating someone to death, anyone know of a good way to blow off some steam so that I might somehow be able to salvage tonight??

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

as some of you know, I just bought a car last weekend... (still a peice of shit, but better than my old peice of shit).... as you may also know I'm huge into car stereo and HAD a ridiculous system in my old car... well I get back from work today, happy as hell looking forward to tonight, and I go over to my old car to switch the stereo in to my "new" car.... and as I roll up my jaw drops and heart skips several beats... drivers door partially opened, trunk opened with a mess of wires hanging down over the bumper, keeping it open... and I know immediately that everything is gone........

FUCK!!!

I swear if I ever find the fucker who did this I'm gonna beat him to a bloody fuckin pulp... and prolly go to jail for murder for the rest of my life...

The stuff retailed at about $2460, I paid about $1050 for it... still pisses me the fuck off... I'm a broke ass college kid and can't afford this shit....

FUCK

besides beating someone to death, anyone know of a good way to blow off some steam so that I might somehow be able to salvage tonight??

i usually find that waxing the carrot blows off tons of steam let alone tons of innocent sperm.

FUCK!!!

FUCK

bro....go midget tossing

Originally posted by xtcgspot

bro just come to roxy tonite..have some drinks with us. it'll be all good. dont worry about it. ull forget all about it once we start havin fun tonite. c ya there :aright:

then what? once he sobers up hes still out $2500... was it insured???

Damn!!!!!

And I sold it for $300 and an oz. of weed.....oh well.

Just fuckin with ya.....I feel your pain bro