Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells Review

vicman

One word: Amazing!

great CP outing last night. got to hang with almost all of you.

malanee, crank47, sauvee, jroo, zag, raver (& company), tinybf, kuro, lizard, merkie, crown (& company :eek: ), velvetgoldmire, finally got to meet wideskies, nautilus (& company :eek:), lobster, and some of the usual lurkers from the board :D

Danny Howells doesn't disappoint! Thanks to all of you - I had an amazing time! So good to see your lovely smiling faces once again :D

Last night was one of those classic party nights where everything just comes together (for me anyway) - the music, the vibe, the crowd... good stuff :aright: I can't believe Danny dropped "You are my obsession" HAHAHAHA! I fuckin' love that song *lol*

I love watching him spin. He gets so into his set! And I swear the man has the longest freakin' arms I have ever seen! :laugh:

Man, WHAT A GREAT NIGHT! :D

p.s. Missed you 'stina! & Eggmok (I'm gonna kick your arse if you don't come out & party with us soon! :mad: )

Originally posted by nautilus60

BTW, Crank - thanks for your hospitality - it was a great pre-party.

My pleasure, we'll do it again for Sasha! :D

I had an amazing time last night. Just seemed like I was all over the place meeting new people. All a big blur now...

Dammit. I had to miss the party. Didn't get out of Felix until 3:30, and I was too wiped out to make the trip down to Buzz, so I just went home. Oh well, Felix was fun, I guess. Much better than Danny Howells anyday. :rolleyes:

On another note, we worked out with the manager at Felix that we'd be spinning Saturdays only (turns out he wanted us there both Friday and Saturday). So I won't have to miss another Buzz night!

yo-last nite was definately sick. howell's played an amazing set...

one question...where the hell was mr. runner all nite? too :drunk: to handle his own going away party?

and vic, naut, i didnt see you guys...the place was pretty packed tho. oh-wait, i know why i didnt see you vic - i didnt venture out into the middle of the foam.:D

definately cool...when does howells come back?

Originally posted by vicman

One word: Amazing!

great CP outing last night. got to hang with almost all of you.

malanee, crank47, sauvee, jroo, zag, raver (& company), tinybf, kuro, lizard, merkie, crown (& company :eek: ), velvetgoldmire, finally got to meet wideskies, nautilus (& company :eek:), lobster, and some of the usual lurkers from the board :D

To be honest, I only thought he stepped it up around 4:30 or so. but then at 5:30...damn. bomb after bomb. Tribal fuggin madness. but most of you left around that time. Jimi can contest to this since I made him stay till 6:10.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

To be honest, I only thought he stepped it up around 4:30 or so. but then at 5:30...damn. bomb after bomb. Tribal fuggin madness. but most of you left around that time. Jimi can contest to this since I made him stay till 6:10.

son of a bitch...but it was good seeing you all again, just like good ol times, anyway i will def see you all there again for sasha night, can't wait for that, Crank, if you have another preparty i will not forget to bring your cd this time :) besides that, i danced my ass of for 6 straight hours, pumped out some wild footwork at the end and now im the most tired i've ever been in my life, im just gonna go downstairs and watch ausitn powers goldmember till i pass out :)

howells was awesome in NY last night too. his sets don't typically get going till at lest 5 or so. did he drop any breaks at buzz? we got a little over a half hour and it was SWEET!

looking foward to meeting some of you for sasha. :)

Originally posted by hotcheme

howells was awesome in NY last night too. his sets don't typically get going till at lest 5 or so. did he drop any breaks at buzz? we got a little over a half hour and it was SWEET!

looking foward to meeting some of you for sasha. :)

he did, although i didnt get to hear alot of 'em since i left at 5:15 and he probably went on until 6.

definitly try to make it to the pre-party on Sasha night.

Just got back from DC and damn I'm exhausted!.....

Well, despite the invasion of the dirty ravers & the fact that MJ Cole cancelled, my best friend and I had a really Great time!!!! We were very impressed w/Howells....he had us dancing for nearly 5 hrs nonstop! Absolutely loved it!

unfortunately, we didn't get in til after 1am and missed the meetup :( ....but if you happened to have seen an asian clubgirl (you've probably never seen before) w/short hair, spiky in the back w/a cute, shirtless white guy dancing our asses off...that was probably us......we left a bit before 6am....when did he finally stop?

Til next time DC! ;)

-YG

Originally posted by vicman

he did, although i didnt get to hear alot of 'em since i left at 5:15 and he probably went on until 6.

definitly try to make it to the pre-party on Sasha night.

ahem, corrections. the last rekkid stopped spinning at 6:10am.

I think Friday night can be described in one word...WOW. I had a great time. I do not think I have ever danced so much at Buzz or been that HOT for that matter (a little AC would have been a god send).

It was good to see everyone and to meet some new faces...dcsglow, zag, jroo, velvetgoldmire, runner, millie, crank47, (sorry if I forgot anyone).

Can't wait until Sasha!

I had a lot of fun. The only people I saw were Runner and I finally met Millie. :) The only thing bad was I lost my voice and still can't talk even now. I didn't do anything to make it go away. It just disappeared. :confused: Hey, maybe it will get me out of work. Hehe! :)

ahem, corrections. the last rekkid stopped spinning at 6:10am.

i wouldve stayed until the end but jroo started to chicken out by 4am, so i just stayed until 5.

damn, we missed the "infamous" yellowgirl again :D

fri night was OUTTA control:) true true, dh (IMO, i know the runner disagrees) didnt REALLY start to pound it til maybe 3 or so, but what a crazy night. sorry for my silly state too y'all - i absolutely HATE being "that" person who's silly crazy stumbling around all night, i try hard to maintain, but it was the runner's going away weekend, we just went all out.

oh yeah, to answer buster's question, the runner got kicked out for about 2.5 hours through no fault of his own, he hung around outside for a while, a heroin addict-bum-guy bought him a cup of coffee and they bonded for a while, he finally got back in around 4, 4:30.

we stayed til the bittersweet end, chatted w/ dh who remembered runner from arc and signed his hat, had a VERY long post-party with pete and then found some random post-buzzer's in the street outside my place (they walked all the way from buzz to dupont circle!!!! haha - we were all a MESS but in a good way;) )

what an insane weekend...i've got bruises all over!!

Guest jroo

hey whats up guys. sorry it took me so long to chime in. definately had a great night. nice to meet you lobster, merkie, lizard, vic's friend and naut's friend. sorry i missed you pluryou, and where was nourishment?? anyway, had a good night. it lasted wayy too fucking long for me. i hadnt been out in a while and i just couldnt dance anymore. oh, and for the record i HATE redbull. that shit leaves me feeling so cracked out that its not even funny. i only had two. anyway. im tired. g'nite.

Originally posted by jroo

hey whats up guys. sorry it took me so long to chime in. definately had a great night. nice to meet you lobster, merkie, lizard, vic's friend and naut's friend. sorry i missed you pluryou, and where was nourishment?? anyway, had a good night. it lasted wayy too fucking long for me. i hadnt been out in a while and i just couldnt dance anymore. oh, and for the record i HATE redbull. that shit leaves me feeling so cracked out that its not even funny. i only had two. anyway. im tired. g'nite.

It was nice meeting you jroo.

I know what you mean about redbull i was shaking the next morning, but i hade like 5 of them :D I can not be in a club for so long with out any kind of energy boost.