Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what ever happened 2 tunnel reopening in july???

i for one am getting very bored n tierd of going 2 the same bs commercialized clubs in the city...exit is jus horrible.. :mad:

n im jus sik of factory n roxy even tho they arent so bad...n the crowd is still cool...what ever happened 2 tunnel reopening as waterside(i thinkk that was the name..)in july?? i was lookin foward 2 goin 2 check it out...does anyone kno the deal with that...and also...limelight reopeniing in the fall..wats the deallllllllll?:confused: :confused: :confused:

no from wat i herd it was supposed 2 open again july 13th i think...or maybe it was the 17th..i dont rememeber the exact day...but my friend works security n his firm mad a deal with waterside (tunnel) for the reopening..but i havent spoken 2 the guy so i dont kno wat happened or if it fell thru of wat......i miss the days of tunnel..wat bak in the day:(

LIES~! puff daddy and I just bought it, and we're redoing it ourselves... just got back from varnishing the floor... bare with us its going to take a while but itll be worth it...and liquor licence??? ha ha, Quoth Photshopped us one... so fear not ppl the iron gates shall soon be lifted... and bigpoppanils and john blair are now in charge of Curfew... its going to be "poppin" off the "heazy..."

Originally posted by dgmodel

LIES~! puff daddy and I just bought it, and we're redoing it ourselves... just got back from varnishing the floor... bare with us its going to take a while but itll be worth it...and liquor licence??? ha ha, Quoth Photshopped us one... so fear not ppl the iron gates shall soon be lifted... and bigpoppanils and john blair are now in charge of Curfew... its going to be "poppin" off the "heazy..."

:laugh:

Originally posted by danwilson

Roxy and Exit is basically what the Tunnel used to be. Plus, Roxy and Exit are much larger.

You are so fucking GAY. :blown:

Roxy and Exit are NOTHING like Tunnel was and they never fucking will be. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kill yourself. :blown:

Originally posted by danwilson

The Tunnel is not reopening. The main reason, they wont get an alcohol licence. The Tunnel was great in its day, but its history. Roxy and Exit is basically what the Tunnel used to be. Plus, Roxy and Exit are much larger.

YourAFag.jpg

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANOTHER CLUB IN NYC WITH A CHICAGO HARD HOUSE ROOM????? NO? I DIDN"T THINK SO!!!

Originally posted by weed247

I THINK A LOT OF PPL DIDNT KNOW THAT TUNNEL WAS PUFFY'S CLUB.

FROM WHAT I KNOW CLIVE DAVIS GAVE IT TO HIM

SHIT FOR FUCKING BRAINS....PETER GATIEN OWNED THE TUNNEL....IT HAD NOTHING EVER TO DO WITH PUFFY OR CLIVE DAVIS...I THINK GATIEN's ONE EYE WOULD BUG OUT IF HE SAW WHAT YOU WROTE! :laugh:

Originally posted by weed247

I THINK A LOT OF PPL DIDNT KNOW THAT TUNNEL WAS PUFFY'S CLUB.

FROM WHAT I KNOW CLIVE DAVIS GAVE IT TO HIM

. . . What fucking planet are you from? . . . . :laugh: . . . . I mean, c'mon now . . I'm not a native of the New York scene and I know that's bullshit . . . There having a fire sale on clues at K-mart this week, I suggest you invest in them . . . .

Originally posted by dgmodel

:laugh: :laugh: