Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just got back from Howells....

christ almighty that had to be the best house set i ever heard live!!! My fuckin right ear is still fucked up from the fuckin Phazon...but jesus TOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN WAS HAD TONIGHT!!!!! WAYYYYYYYYY TOO MUCH!!!!!!!! Fuckin seeing everyone out and about doin their thing was nice..seeing hitokiri24 working the fuckin light shows, lavendermenace bouncing around and seeing sexxyme barely break a sweat from dancing all night were among the things that were seen.

How fucking sick was that when Howells threw down some goddamn TECHNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How fucking sick was that when Howells threw down some fuckin BREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How fuckin sick was that seeing Quoth do the spaztic chicken dance and tear muthafuckin shit up!!!!!!!!!!

How fuckin sick was that seeing djjonstephen,roninmess and Quoth do a 3-way dance to breaks!!!!!!

SICK I FUCKING TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. brooklynmike thanx for the cd..i was fuckin just listening to it on the way home..VERYYYYYYYYY IMPRESSIVE...i kinda felt like i was still listening to Howells...nice track selections.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My body is numb from dancing so much. I definitely said "fuck it" tonight, dressing down in shorts and a jersey, then got loose as a mother fucker....even at 8:30am i was dancin away to tech. god damn... me love tech.

sexxyme pleasure to dance my ass off with u.

quoth and djjon, classic dancing right there, then mr. show steala came outta no where to draw attn to himself.

Did I mention I love tech?

The breaks set(half hour) was a nice touch, but it took me about 28mins to get into it, then it was over, then more tech. I love tech.

song of the night was at 5:45. dirty tech. I love tech.

Fuckin Thriller remix with a female vocal..... a mother fuckin Heavy D break song...."now that we founddddddd loooove"

I am goin to bed now. been up 23.5 hours straight. I need to stop abusing my body and mind this way.

OH MY GOD..........!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I cant even sleep..I tried...I JUST CANTTTTTTTT..HOLY FUKEN SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....WOW TALK ABOUT TRYING TO KILL PEOPLE WITH MUSIC...I CAN NOT FEEEEEL MY BODY...IT'S NOT TALKING TO MY BRAIN..

THE MUSIC WAS JUST SICKKKKKKKKKKK...

RONINMESS...DANCING WITH U...IS FUNNNNN ;)

QUOTH...WANT MORE HUGS BABE?:D

NICE MEETING EVERYONE WHO I MET TODAY...AND A PLEASURE SEEING EVERYONE ELSE...

OH......AND BY THE WAY..."mr. show steala" <~quoting roninmess...DAMN BOY..NICEEE MOVESSSS :)

We opened it....and we closed it...NOW THATS WHAT I CALL FUN!!!! Art and Eugene ... I <3 U

AND UM...BY THE WAY...HOWELLS....WAS SICKKKKKKKKKKK

OK..I NEED TO TRY TO FALL ASLEEP..

Buh Byes...

i have to agree with everyone - that set was SICK!!

his breaks set floored me, i wish it had been longer. until last night i didn't truly believe that i love breaks but apparently i do.

thanks so much to joel, without his hospitality i probably would have passed out by 4 am last night.

it was so good to see everyone - hope you al felt as good as i did last night.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i have to agree with everyone - that set was SICK!!

his breaks set floored me, i wish it had been longer. until last night i didn't truly believe that i love breaks but apparently i do.

thanks so much to joel, without his hospitality i probably would have passed out by 4 am last night.

it was so good to see everyone - hope you al felt as good as i did last night.

It was cool seeing u dance on a speaker :D

nice moves:aright:

Originally posted by kingartur

It was cool seeing u dance on a speaker :D

nice moves:aright:

thanks! :) that was fun - it was cool to be able to see everybody dancing but i was kinda afraid of falling off the speaker so i couldn't really let loose up there. hitoriki was lookin good up there too. :)

WOW!! last night was amaaaaazing!! it my first time seeing howells and my frist time at arc, and i wouldn't have wanted it any other way ;) i was worried it'd be too crowded, but it was just right, and the vibe was great.

i don't think i got to meet any of you :( the only one i know is hitokiri. i was wearing a red tank and black cargos... or i might've met you but can't remember lol anways, i'm sure it won't be my last time there

and damn... my whole body is aching, but in good way :D

what did you guys think of bill patrik's set?

i probably spent an hour total in that room and i did hear him drop some nice solid tracks. MiniDash system didn't sound as good, but i guess that's why they call it a chillout room.

I didn't hear Bill Patrick enough....thats for damn sure, probably got a full 45 mins total. I liked what I heard though and met some chill people in the back room out there supporting him.

Back to Howells.......

Trance....tech....tech....tech.....tech.....tech.....breaks.....tech.....trance......

i guess that's what he was supposed to do. a chillout mellow set for a chillout room...oh, wait, it's no longer called that, it's arcade now.

arc -> arcade

dr. evil -> mini-me

with mini-sound system. i also heard they will be ordering a dozen of mini-bouncers for the arcade, the advantage is you'll never see them comming!

DANNY HOWELLS.... is the F'N man ... thats what i love about when he plays at ARC ... he lays it down hardcore... everyone that was chillen with us by the speakers in the corner... much love ... i didnt know that we would have that many heads there this morning... the chill out room was really nice with the mellow vibe that was racing through there... so we got there at 3:30 am and left at 8 but u know what ... one of the best nights ever... everything was almost perfect...did anyone else grab one of the t shirts that DANNY HOWELLS was throwing out of the dj booth ... they were all autographed which was cool but even better one of my boys grabbed one... haha ... all in all it was an amazing night and i cant wait for DANNY HOWELLS to come back ... but until the next big thing think im gonna chill on the low for a while... lata...

I have to get ready for a wedding now... this really sux ... lol .. but its an excuse to go and get wasted now

Highlight of the night... Jess askin me how hard i was rollin and how many pills i took when the bouncer was sittin right next to me... Cant forget about Yvonne either.. ill see ya around hun ... lata