Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just got back from Howells....

Originally posted by codica3

You have to fight me for him first. :punch: :punch:

Can I share him with you? Did you have another pic of DH as part of your signature - a sideways shot? I love it! I have it as my wallpaper at work.

Stacie

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stacl25

Can I share him with you? Did you have another pic of DH as part of your signature - a sideways shot? I love it! I have it as my wallpaper at work.

Stacie

Yes I did have a different shot of Danny as my sig for a while, that is also my background on my lap top.. but I thought it was time for a change.. and so did everyone else. Unfortunately, no, I don't share.. and I don't play nice either.. :D :D

probably the most I ever danced being completely sober. Howells just blew me away. my body was still convulsing from the banging beats when I went to bed next morning. and I think the phazon is getting better every time I hear it.

Fuck!!

*bangs head against desk repeatedly for missing this*

Someone please slap me silly next time I say I'm skipping out on this guy... I was soooo tired after fri night (didn't get home till noon, slept till 10) and didn't feel like driving another 3 hours... but after reading this thread...

*continues to bang head repeatedly against desk*

I must say that I was slightly bored with him for his first set for DT v. DH... but it sounds like he really laid it down this time... oh well, looks like I'll have to wait another month... :(

jay - yeah get yer own damn photons - you already owe me a set of batteries for mine cuz u use them more than I do ;)

j/k bro

Originally posted by teklord310

damn! u guys didn't see me there. Sucks...

I was in Wildwood, chilling. I definetely have to check out Howells next time. Glad that everyone has a complete blast, i'm still an ARC virgin. :(

We don't want you there. :blown:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Ummmm.....Cody

Thats highmay's trademark.......now we're rippin off other people's sayings I see.

I know it's Highmay's trademark.. that's why there is the lil TRADEMARK sign next to it.. so that Highmay can't beat my ass for using his phrase without giving him his due credit. :D :D

Originally posted by codica3

I know it's Highmay's trademark.. that's why there is the lil TRADEMARK sign next to it.. so that Highmay can't beat my ass for using his phrase without giving him his due credit. :D :D

Aiight then.....misunderstanding on my part. Lets go back to raggin on those Brooklyn hand-jobs.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Aiight then.....misunderstanding on my part. Lets go back to raggin on those Brooklyn hand-jobs.

Yeah.. they suck don't they?? Let's kick their asses. :punch: Who the fuck they think they are?? :punch: Do they think they're special cause they live in Brooklyn?? :rolleyes: