Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:::people who do drugs VS. people who don't:::

I personally have never done drugs minus Cigarettes & Alcohol (which technically are drugs) any thing that temporarily or permanently alters your body chemistry is a drug. I just think that if your friends are ragging on you about taking drugs it's because believe this or not THEY CARE ABOUT YOU. cwm24.gif Maybe you think you know better but hey that kid at TWILO that OD was a med student I bet he thought he knew what he was doing too. Just party respondsibly. If you are going to do E or K or whatever damn even liquor just don't get out of hand. It's true everything in moderation. There are kids in clubs that I over hear saying "GOD I TOOK 10 hits tonight!!" What is that all about? Shouldn't 1 or 2 suffice. If you need 10 to get off you think your body is tellingyou OK we've been doing this alot lately let's take a break you're pushing me here. I think even scarier statement I over heard was a kid asking another kid "Is that stuff ok? It's not dangerous right" The other kid responded "It's great I trust my dealer" WHOA if those words come out of your mouth ya think you might wanna re-evaluate your situation.

just my 2 cents

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

cwm38.gif OMG I DEF FEEL FOR U!! I GET BANGED UP AT CLUBS ITS NOT THAT IM PROUD OF IT OR THAT I HAVE TO DO IT..IS JUST WHEN UR AT FACOTRY OR ANY CLUB ITS AROUND U KNOW...BUT BACK TO THE SUBJECT...YEAH MAYBE HE'S JUST SAYIN IT CAUSE HE CARES BUT THEN WHY WOULD HE RAG ON HER FOR SOO LONG AND AT A PARTY IN FRONT OF MAD PEOPLE THAT'S NOT RIGHT EITHER..U KNOW I MEAN REALLY ONCE U GO TO A CLUB AND BUG OUT TO GO AGAIN SOBER TAKES A LONG TIME TO GET USED TO!! I MEAN E AND K IS NOT PHYSICALLY ADDICTED YEAH IT DOES CAUSE PROBLEMS HEY THAT'S WHY ITS A DRUG...I MEAN AND WE REALLY DONT KNOW THE LONG TERM EFFECTS ON E IT HASNT BEEN AROUND THAT LONG!! BUT HEY IM GONNA STILL BUMP AND DROP I DO HATE IT THOUGH I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE EVERYONE'S LIKE YEAH " U KNOW THE ONE WHO WAS REALLY BANGED UP" BUT WHATEVER WE ONLY LIVE ONCE AND ITS NOT LIKE CLUB KIDS DO BUMP AND BOMBS WHILE AT WORK OR RIGHT WHEN THEY WAKE UP IN THE MORNIN LIKE ADDICTS OF COKE AND HEROIN DO U KNOW!!! <33 YA cwm38.gif

Well for sure I know that it maybe not physically addicting but it is mentally addicting. Unfortunately a friend was doing K like a maniac last year even in the day when he would wake up. It came to the point one of the singers he was working with found his stash and emptied it and refilled the bottle with baby powder. In the morning he went into the bathroom all slick and did a bump. when he came out she was like "WHAT's Wrong" He was like Nothing. She was like Feel kinda stupid right now huh?? He was like yeah. Thank god He got help. It's an escape for a lot of people but remember something if you are always escaping instead of handling the issues that you trying to avoid. You will become addicted because it's just easier to ignore than to deal. cwm19.gif WOW I am getting deep. Damn took too much Psychology in college.

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Fuck everyone - Wether you want or don't want to drink or do drugs is your decision!! If people are gonna tell you shit for you have or haven't done - tell them to fuck off - just remember to always do shit in moderation and all will be well!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

hey, yeah i totaly know what you mean. That guy was a fuckin loser, do what you want, but just be careful. Cause, in the end, no one is going to take care of you, so take care of yourself. party hard...its the summer.

------------------

eSCAPE Guestlist--EXIT fridays!!!

Have you experienced the e-SCAPE? ::wink wink::

as someone who has done more than his share of chemicals (And has had him dragged down into Rehabs and ODed couple times) I can say this!

If you are doing shit! NO one..NO ONE! Can tell you to stop doing shit until you deside that it's no longer what you want..

Without HEAVY drugs I dance longer, I am more "myself". I never have to worry about anything other than what the DJ is spinning..

I party for the music and the beatz are my drug now (though I dable with shit on only VERY special celebrations) and I DO love my gin tonics while chillin at a lounge..

BUT THAT IS JUST ME!

Anyone wanna treat themselfs like meat puppets fueled by substances..go right ahead..but BEHAVE FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Some headz just can't party with drugs without making a Godamn disgusting spectacle of themselves (Not that this may refer to any of you) but I for one HATE campers in K holes in the middle of the dance floor when I'm trying to dance to a great track.

Or assholes dealing and getting clubs shut down, or assholes BUYING in clubs and getting the club shut down..or Raves where kids OD and have the newspapers represent the scene as ONLY drug filled escapist play grounds for spoiled brats that ONLY care about substance abuse..

You wish people understood those who choose to indulge in chemicals then blame those that can't behave on them!

Stereotypes exist only from the pictures a majority may paint. (unfortunately for club land..it aint pretty)

------------------

MugZonique.jpg

www.rael.org

[This message has been edited by mugwump (edited 07-01-2001).]

There are 3 types of people

1. Those who dont (and WOULD never wink.gif)

2. Those who do

3. Those who dont but have at least tried.

I always value the opinions of the last 2.

------------------

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

IMHO...

Moderation is key.

I'm very glad I was not a user of any illegal substances until after HS, and then only very rarely through college, I think it gave me a chance to grow into my own and put peer pressure in perspective. So wgen I made the decision to expand my horizons (and mind) it did it for myself and with good info about what it would do to my body.

To this day I weigh what I want against the consequences and have a better time for it. Last year I abused my body, this year I'm keeping it pretty clean and if I do decide to use something its for my own reasons.

If you have friends who are giving you a hard time, listen to them a bit. Are they concerned about you or just feeling their superiority. If its the latter, tell them to go feel superior elsewhere, if they're concerned, then its because they may be seeing behavior which makes them worry about *you* and how you're coping with your reality. It is never a bad idea to look inside and examine your motives.

love and hugs,

e

------------------

I'm in search of myself. If you find me before I arrive, please have me wait.

AOL IM: petrol01

In my opinion people should just mind their own business!!!

Its one thing to have friends talk to u about it cause they care, but its another to have an annoying person u just met like preach to u about it, I hate that!!!! cwm23.gif

romy20

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

what i hate is that if you tell people you take drugs, they automatically assume you have a different personality because of that. i dont think so. like is there a difference in the way smokers and non-smokers act? it's just what some people do for fun. though, there are too many people taking it too far, i agree.

I'm gonna get my kicks while i'm still old enough to get them.

cwm32.gif

------------------

"The Future's uncertain and the end is always near...so who's holding on?"

"If you are afraid to trust, you will lose."

AOL IM--->DonVito486

i don't see people any differently whether or not they decide to take drugs...i myself take a fair share...but last night, i was with my best friend at this party, just hanging out, chillin with a cold beer...and one of her friends was raaaggggging on me for taking e and k...and i wasn't the one who even brought up the subject, but my name was dragged in and i caught wind in the middle - he's like "oh, this party would be soo much beter if i had some k up my nose, right linds?" and he wouldn't f*ckin let it go, for like 2 hours he bad mouthed me....on and on and on about k and e and shrooms....so i took a sip of beer, flipped him off and told him to go f*ck himself...what i do is my business, why do people feel that they can judge me based on something they don't even know much about.... cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

if at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed

yeah i hate that shit....tell him to take his beer and get liver cancer with it

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

Agreed. I hate it when people brag about how much shit they've put into their system in a night, or when people act like they're bored out of their minds when they're not on something - COME ON! Get a grip - the world is actually a pretty wonderful place when you're not fucked up.

thanks for all your advice guys...i think moderation is the key and so long as i can finish up school with a 2.9 and still work two jobs - then goddmamn it - let me bug out on the weekends...see you kids at one nation!!! ahhhhhh cwm32.gif

------------------

if at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed

Archived