Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the hottest DJ this summer????

Question for everyone??????????????

Off the topic of the DJ's and our evaluations of them. How many of us get any work done during the day while posting on this board? What about our own evaluations at work? I know for a fact my productivity rate is down since I've been on cp. Allthough i do manage to get the work done, I am way behind..............

Just curious to see how many others are in this position!

Maybe we shouold worry about fun on the weekends and during the week............work(oh no, I used the 4 letter word) and not how good the DJ is.

P.S. My votes still with Denny.........

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stiffler

Question for everyone??????????????

Off the topic of the DJ's and our evaluations of them. How many of us get any work done during the day while posting on this board? What about our own evaluations at work? I know for a fact my productivity rate is down since I've been on cp. Allthough i do manage to get the work done, I am way behind..............

Just curious to see how many others are in this position!

Maybe we shouold worry about fun on the weekends and during the week............work(oh no, I used the 4 letter word) and not how good the DJ is.

P.S. My votes still with Denny.........

Hmm..I am not very productive at work anyway...Most of the time, even b4 CP, I did my work at my leisure...Actually, bc of CP, I smoke less ciggs while Im at work...So it makes everyone think Im more productive because Im always in the building:D

Originally posted by perns2002

It does not interf. with my work............... I get what I have to do done...............

Thats cool. My job bills entirely on productivity, and since i am the main producer in this office cp has hurt. i end up staying late just to keep up with work and its not even my busy season!:(

Originally posted by stiffler

Thats cool. My job bills entirely on productivity, and since i am the main producer in this office cp has hurt. i end up staying late just to keep up with work and its not even my busy season!:(

Get that shit up man....... Produce Produce Produce yo shit...... :D

I think my vote goes with Denny. I am biased because i know him but here are my reasons.

First how many of these DJ's kept a crowd of maybe 1000 going every friday night for years at abyss. Denny was one of the first DJ's to successfully cross the hudson and light up a crowd in the city. I do recall Denny packing over 5000 people in Exit week in and week out and the crowd was insane. Then he left. Where oh where has Exit gone. Even junior didnt bring it back. Then he moved on to world, never been but heard it was pretty good there too. I did happen to see Denny at Steam in Miami and also with Ojeda and scribs at clevlander in Miami @ WMC 2002. I guess I missed Rydell and Kirk Lopez and all those guys sets in South Beach anyone know where they were playing that week.

So yeah I vote for Denny not for what he does at tempts but for what he has been able to do in most places he has gone. I think places that he spins at and go bust are better than some of the places these guys call home.

I was in SoBe and heard so many other DJ's that didnt even know him say how great his programming is. His 2 CD's he has out where pretty good too, how are the other guys compilations going ???

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by binoys

GIVE ME A FUCKIN BREAK!!!!!

You fuckin Just REALIZED that Picotto was good and now you think your like the GOD of music. Let me tell you somethin, Ive been hearing these DJS that you JUST started listening to this summer for years. I hear some of the best DJs in the world every week in NY, Centro, Shelter, Filter, Arc Etc.... so just cause you JUST started listening to these guys MEANS SHIT......ABOUT FUCKIN TIME is all i have to say. Infact im seein Saeed And Palash Thursday wooohooo let me go brag about it on CP cause im fuckin cool!!! WOOOHOOO

Little bit of Info...These DJS have been around for years so YOUR the "FUCKIN LOSER" that just realized that theres other DJs out there than the shore.

But we go to the shore to hear these guys play on the weekends and have a good time. What the fuck is wrong with that. Why would i wanna go anywhere else on the weekends. Denny Tsettos, Richie Santana, Kirk, Rydell all can work a crowd and are all VERY GOOD friends of mine so why wouldnt i go see them play and support them. Its where the Party is at in the summer and THATS THAT. Now go listen to another NEW DJ This Weekend and give your Great Review about him/her....and tell us what losers we are cause we went to the shore and we didnt hear REAL music...PLEASE. YOU HAVE NO CLUE. And its about time someone Called You Out.

You are an idiot!!!! Had nothing to do with whos better or who bad. Its the point that too many people all say they are all good. Of course they are all good, but if you can't pick one to be the best that means you have an agenda... Ask Denny last year, i told him to his face in the booth at temps when i was asking for a track id, which was Sweet dreams white label, that Richie Santana, was my fav... But that he was up there... I think a dj or any person can appreciate some one being honest. he knows i'm a fan of his but i told him he wasnt' my fav...... thats the point! GET IT? its has nothing to do with picotto or pvd etc..... its being a person and posting what you truely feel, not being all middle of the road with answers so they get free shots or free what ever..

its like this denny has been around for a while not that he is not good but come on he is very overated there are so many other djs that dont even have big names that are making there appearences such as jose velez who has been killing it just as good as any other big dj also rich rydel who has been on fire kirk lopez ripping it up and also teo tee has been on point i dont beleive in big name djs anymore cause anyone can spin just as good

Originally posted by saleen351

its certainly not pvd!!! He is by far the most overrated piece of shit i've ever seen.......... I was chanting picottos name at him... I know he heard me... fuck him and fuck the horse he rode in on... Don't waste your money on him... not worth it at all.... Tom Stephan in 2 weeks.. Its time for the revolution!!!!!!!! i can't wait.... i'm skipping tiesto, not my cup of joe....

You have absolutley nothing to contribute to this thread so FUCK OFF LOSER!!!!