Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ Surf/Tempts Last Night

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tyco

that's cool..........I said it was also interesting to me.

the hater comment was uncalled for.........I happen to like JP as a DJ so there's no reason I would be hating on him.

I'm not sure I understand your last comment though, can you explain it further?

i meant hater as a joke somewhat.

what i meant by saying jp has an influence on clubs in nj is because i see clubs trying to imitate jp's style. that's atleast what i think. i mean metro thursdays with rydell, he plays tracks that jp would rock as well. ppl i see in factory i have seen at metro and ppl have told me they think its like a mini factory. same with tempts and merge (somewhat.) i meant no doubt tempts heads hit factory. music wise and crowd wise i think nj and factory share a lot of similiarities. more so other then any other nyc club

Mag...will you be at Tempts Sat. night? I read you are going to merge....!!! What baou tsurf on sunday...I have a shore house in seaside so if you need a place let me know....PS..how about the Elite Guy who died from DNP...Pretty insane....

fact: heinz and bush do most of the dog work. jp puts his time in, but not as much as people think. jp does almost all the tweeking and mixing down of the track. he sits there and waits for them to finish what they are doing, so he can make it sound even better. ive watched him work with my own eyes, this isnt something someone said to me. and jp is very down to earth at times, and not so at other times.