Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ Surf/Tempts Last Night

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Hmmmm....Does TINA know about this?!?! She'd be upset if she found out Jonathan was cheating on her with this so called "G". ;)

Jonathan and Tina got into a fight. After his divorce with Elanor and Kathy, Gina stepped into the picture.... :laugh:

JP was in his glory on Sunday night. It was definitely good to see him out. He was going nutso on that dancefloor....

Jim Heinz is another story in himself. He was chanting to himself in the tempts bathroom.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djdanfury

Jonathan and Tina got into a fight. After his divorce with Elanor and Kathy, Gina stepped into the picture.... :laugh:

JP was in his glory on Sunday night. It was definitely good to see him out. He was going nutso on that dancefloor....

Jim Heinz is another story in himself. He was chanting to himself in the tempts bathroom.

:laugh::laugh:

looks like they caught stiffler's and piro's flight to Mangladesh

Grrrrr...where were u & piro ? U missed it.

we were home cleaning our bathroom...(I'm serious) shhh don't tell piro I let out our secret. :laugh:

We'll be down this weekend...we missed you at the underwear party...cause you couldn't rush your morning coffee and get there earlier...Grrrr :D

Wow...maybe he wasn't that mangled then. You are definitely one of the hottest girls I see out. :aright:

Thanks that so sweet. He didnt seem banged up to me if he was he was a clear minded banged up.

Thanks again for the compliment:kiss2:

Originally posted by tyco

am I the only one that doesn't find this all that exciting?

I mean, it's def interesting that he showed up but he's only a DJ, not the president...........

hater...

i love sound factory so its interesting to me. and i don't believe he's just a dj, i think he a huge influence on jersey clubs

Originally posted by tyco

am I the only one that doesn't find this all that exciting?

I mean, it's def interesting that he showed up but he's only a DJ, not the president...........

Who said they were excited? :blank: It was just something different that happened over the weekend and we're talking about it. Better than those damn DRAMA threads that have been up every Monday/Tuesday the past month..:rolleyes:

Originally posted by neena16

we were home cleaning our bathroom...(I'm serious) shhh don't tell piro I let out our secret. :laugh:

We'll be down this weekend...we missed you at the underwear party...cause you couldn't rush your morning coffee and get there earlier...Grrrr :D

Bathroom cleaning?!?! Oh man..worst excuse ever. :tongue: Underwear party rules were the same as any other Sunday: Don't go till after breakfast. :D

Originally posted by daveespa

he was probably on g (ghb).....he is always fucked up off that shit...thats what keeps him goin for those 12 hr sets...:)

It did not seem like he was messed up at all!!! I saw him at surf and he was fine, Tempts still ok, and even at the afterhours he was fine. If he is messed up you would know!!!! He was totally chill yesterday!

I had the most amazing Sunday of the summer so far!!! It was great to hang out with my nyc boys at the Jersey Shore. Something I thought would never happen!!!

I loved ZIggys set!!! And where ever the crew goes is a guaranteed good time!!!!

Bathroom cleaning?!?! Oh man..worst excuse ever. :tongue: Underwear party rules were the same as any other Sunday: Don't go till after breakfast. :D

While you had your feet up, relaxing, eating your morning breakfast with your newspaper...I was suffering from starvation and dehydration at SF....:tongue: I couldn't last more then 4 hrs...everything was failing me...:D :D

Originally posted by neena16

No you didn't..........just say that WE were cleaning our bathroom, lol.

I enjoyed scrubbing tiles in our shower while everyone was at the Surf having the time of their lives.

:)

Originally posted by piro8

No you didn't..........just say that WE were cleaning our bathroom, lol.

I enjoyed scrubbing tiles in our shower while everyone was at the Surf having the time of their lives.

:)

:laugh: At least I know now that if I ever need to use your facilities, they will be squeaky clean. :flush:

Originally posted by magilicuti

hater...

i love sound factory so its interesting to me. and i don't believe he's just a dj, i think he a huge influence on jersey clubs

that's cool..........I said it was also interesting to me.

the hater comment was uncalled for.........I happen to like JP as a DJ so there's no reason I would be hating on him.

I'm not sure I understand your last comment though, can you explain it further?

Who said they were excited? :blank: It was just something different that happened over the weekend and we're talking about it. Better than those damn DRAMA threads that have been up every Monday/Tuesday the past month..:rolleyes:

I agree..........

I have no problem with the thread............I just didn't see why JP being at Surf got so much attention............I think it's kinda silly to be honest.

Originally posted by djdanfury

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by leopardlady

It did not seem like he was messed up at all!!! I saw him at surf and he was fine, Tempts still ok, and even at the afterhours he was fine. If he is messed up you would know!!!! He was totally chill yesterday!

i dunno...u should check out those pictures on njguido.com....he looks like he was in another world...his eyes are almost poping out of his head.....but then again its just a picture so i wouldnt know...but it seems like he was out of it.