Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ Surf/Tempts Last Night

I normally don't create posts but I couldnt believe no one posted this yet...Jonathan Peters was hanging out at Surf Club last night and then went to Tempts...Badass, Stardo and I spent a good portion of our time all dancing together with him at Tempts...Badass seemed to have become friends with him!!! I couldnt believe how nice and down to earth the guy is...I spoke to him about when he played the song "America" after Sept.11th @ Factory and how incredible it was...I was in the Trade Center 15mins before it happened, thats why it had alot of meaning to me. He said that playing his version and watching the crowds response changed his life and really made him look at what he does and how much he loves his life and what he has the freedom to do...Anyway, it was an amazing night...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yeah my guy actually called me from surf last night to tell me that he chillled with "the man" :laugh:

me: did you call your mom yet?

him: no, why?

me: cuz i figured you'd be calling everyone and your mother about this? !

hmmm stardo, wonder if you saw my guy then

Originally posted by nycchic24

lol yeah my guy actually called me from surf last night to tell me that he chillled with "the man" :laugh:

me: did you call your mom yet?

him: no, why?

me: cuz i figured you'd be calling everyone and your mother about this? !

hmmm stardo, wonder if you saw my guy then

Could be . I didnt get a good look at him at SF. There was a possiblity was he with JP everywhere? If so I did. He didnt dance much.

Or are we talking about gill? JP was going to afterhours at my friends house and I had to leave early I was so up set. I can believe what a nice personality he has. Sweet , mingaling through the crowd , busting on my dance moves .....

Originally posted by stardo

Could be . I didnt get a good look at him at SF. There was a possiblity was he with JP everywhere? If so I did. He didnt dance much.

Or are we talking about gill? JP was going to afterhours at my friends house and I had to leave early I was so up set. I can believe what a nice personality he has. Sweet , mingaling through the crowd , busting on my dance moves .....

lol, no it wasn't gil. i didnt even know gil went down to the shore until this morning. he told me he was "taking it easy" this weekend :tongue:

hmm now tha ti think of it, did i introduce you at factory? :confused: cuz him not dancing much does not sound like brian. :laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

lol, no it wasn't gil. i didnt even know gil went down to the shore until this morning. he told me he was "taking it easy" this weekend :tongue:

hmm now tha ti think of it, did i introduce you at factory? :confused: cuz him not dancing much does not sound like brian. :laugh:

Ask him if he was wearing a hat all night or a visor . My vision was impaired so its hard for me to remember. :tongue:

There were so many basketball and football players at surf last night it was such a good night . You have to come to surf now that you have experianced tempts.

Originally posted by esco

JP spun at Surf? Isn't that against his contract?

i am not positive about this but his contract either says "no club within a 100 miles radius of SF" or its something like " not in radio range", he plays in Philly which is 101 miles from NYC

Originally posted by stardo

Ask him if he was wearing a hat all night or a visor . My vision was impaired so its hard for me to remember. :tongue:

There were so many basketball and football players at surf last night it was such a good night . You have to come to surf now that you have experianced tempts.

:clap: yes yes surf is next on my list! i wanna do it all :D

and no he wasn't wearing a hat/visor. although one of his friends was either wearing a red headband or bandana (standard issue dress :laugh: )

Classic Sunday. I was yappin wit JP in the bathroom at Surf. He seemed somwhat lost. :laugh: Anyway, pretty funny that he was in the area, along with Jim Heinz. I'm pretty sure he wanted to see what NJ DJ's were droppin "it". Not one of em did tho, for whatever reason. Perhaps they think it is just, and I quote, "Whateverrrrrrr". :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nepples

i am not positive about this but his contract either says "no club within a 100 miles radius of SF" or its something like " not in radio range", he plays in Philly which is 101 miles from NYC

Here's the truth about JP last night at SURF. For those who dont know JP and Ziggy (The Surf Club's Guest DJ this week) are boys. Johnathan came out in support with the rest of the crew just to chill and listen to him spin. His contract does have a stipulation on mileage but there is no real definition. I know the SURF exceeds his mileage clause but when I inquired to have him play the SURF, Richard Grant, owner of the SF, said since we promote in the same Metropolitan area there would be no way that JP could play the SURF. Believe me as someone who knows JP personally I thought he would be awesome at the SURF. It definitely wasnt happening except for the little surprise he gave everyone last night. Well for those who wanted JP at the SURF, U GOT HIM.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Here's the truth about JP last night at SURF. For those who dont know JP and Ziggy (The Surf Club's Guest DJ this week) are boys. Johnathan came out in support with the rest of the crew just to chill and listen to him spin. His contract does have a stipulation on mileage but there is no real definition. I know the SURF exceeds his mileage clause but when I inquired to have him play the SURF, Richard Grant, owner of the SF, said since we promote in the same Metropolitan area there would be no way that JP could play the SURF. Believe me as someone who knows JP personally I thought he would be awesome at the SURF. It definitely wasnt happening except for the little surprise he gave everyone last night. Well for those who wanted JP at the SURF, U GOT HIM.

I thought it was mileage, cause I know he spun in Philly. And I can definitely see Grant saying something like that and depriving all the JP heads of their Sunday afternoon dream :)

Thanks for the 411 Serg ;)

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Classic Sunday. I was yappin wit JP in the bathroom at Surf. He seemed somwhat lost. :laugh:

he was probably on g (ghb).....he is always fucked up off that shit...thats what keeps him goin for those 12 hr sets...:)

Originally posted by daveespa

he was probably on g (ghb).....he is always fucked up off that shit...thats what keeps him goin for those 12 hr sets...:)

Hmmmm....Does TINA know about this?!?! She'd be upset if she found out Jonathan was cheating on her with this so called "G". ;)