Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mixing weed and k

so on sat nite i mixed weed and k and got a really bad reaction. i hallucinated like never before. i really freaked out bad. my roomies said i was climbing the wall not know who i was and where i was. they said i was really fuked up. i only did like a jar of k and took like 4 hits off a joint. has this happened to anyone else? it really freaked me out and i still feel bad. i dont remember much about the night except i thought i was gonna die.

Dude, I can't tell you how many times I've done K and thought I was gonna die, have died, and felt completely comfortable the whole time.

I guess you still just need a little more experiences to convince yourself subconciously that it's just a drug and drugs wear off.

Hope you feel betta :)

there definitely is some weird interaction between weed and K. I too have had a horible experience when mixing the two.

Weed seems to make the k stronger/more effective while making the experience more confused (yes, it can get even more confused)

I will never again do K while really high from weed. A little high is ok if you remember to cut down the dose.

Originally posted by trajik

Dude, I can't tell you how many times I've done K and thought I was gonna die, have died, and felt completely comfortable the whole time.

I guess you still just need a little more experiences to convince yourself subconciously that it's just a drug and drugs wear off.

Hope you feel betta :)

i have been doing k for a long time. i just never smoked with it. and i only did like 3 or 4 hits so i dont know how that fuked me up so bad. i dont usually smoke so that might have had something to do with it but i will never do that again. i am starting to feel better so thanx :D

Originally posted by shroomy

there definitely is some weird interaction between weed and K. I too have had a horible experience when mixing the two.

Weed seems to make the k stronger/more effective while making the experience more confused (yes, it can get even more confused)

I will never again do K while really high from weed. A little high is ok if you remember to cut down the dose.

i understand what you are saying. i did k for about 4 hours before i smoked then i decided (i think i needed more of a pick me up and i was running out of k) to smoke just alittle and whew what a mistake. confused wasnt the word. i say this now NEVER AGAIN...

Originally posted by fkornre

so on sat nite i mixed weed and k and got a really bad reaction. i hallucinated like never before. i really freaked out bad. my roomies said i was climbing the wall not know who i was and where i was. they said i was really fuked up. i only did like a jar of k and took like 4 hits off a joint. has this happened to anyone else? it really freaked me out and i still feel bad. i dont remember much about the night except i thought i was gonna die.

I know exactly what you are talking about. I smoke weed occasionally but last weekend was only the 2nd time I have done K. I was rolling as well. I started the night out w/2 rolls...then i only did about 1/3 jar of K at most. About an hour later I smoked a joint w/some people. My boyfriend and I went down to the beach at Seaside Heights and we were WAY WRECKED!! Seeing so much shit that totally was not there. We thought that there was two people having sex under a blanket...come to find out..IT was a pile of sand!!:laugh:

I kept seeing people that were not there. It was too freaky. Don't think that I will touch that shit again.

Originally posted by trajik

I swear people.. that sounds like fun! Maybe I'm just a little weird like that :tongue:

i dont think your weird. i too prefer to go close to if not over the edge and have a really good time but this was just scary as shit. i have never been on a rollercoaster that went that high then so low before. there is nothing i like more than to overdo a situation but this was wayyyyyyyy to intense:(

I had one of my most bizarre and intense drug experiences last friday night. I took 3.5 pills, and sniffed between .5-1 pills. I was doing large bumps of k periodically throughout the night. I was also smoking massive quantities of high grade cannabis. When things started to wind down a bit, I decided it was benificial to my well being to do a large line of K and a couple bulbs of nitrous. Oh boy was this interesting. As soon as I took my first whippit, I was off into space unlike I have ever been before. I barely remember the experience, but I do remember being utterly GONE. As soon as I walked out of the room we were doing nitrous in, I turned to my girlfriend and said "What the fuck just happened in there" and smoked a well deserved cigarette....

I hate weed so ive never even thought about doing it with k.

when im in a k hole im fucked up enough, well fucked up isn't even the word. ive either left my body and gone to another world and stuff like that lol

but the only times ive smoked was when i was coming off my roll and it felt like my roll came back.

Originally posted by romy20

I hate weed so ive never even thought about doing it with k.

when im in a k hole im fucked up enough, well fucked up isn't even the word. ive either left my body and gone to another world and stuff like that lol

but the only times ive smoked was when i was coming off my roll and it felt like my roll came back.

yeah i hear ya about hating the weed, i dont really like to do it either but coming off a roll it helps :)